Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 08-02-2019, 09:47 PM   #1
Sabah1997

Default Pain funishment dare

I won a game against my Sir (NilesMare) and the prize that i won was to post a request for a pain dare on here.

Please be as harsh and as creative as you wish. I will add the implements that i have to my signature but do not push into my limits. Sir will review every dare given to me and i will only do the dares that he approves off. If he approves and i complete the dare i will submit a full report.

Thank you in advance

Nilesmare's pet
Implements: Wooden paddle with holes, wooden bath brush, black leather tawse, rubber/ wooden spatula and spoon, hairbrush, sandpaper 60/120 grit, leather red hand cuffs and ankle cuffs, with a chain to connect them together, and nipple clamps.
Sabah1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 10:05 PM   #2
Dominus87

Default Your dare

Make a nice tight crotch rope, with 60 grit sandpaper folded around it and secured, so that the rope presses it tightly into your pussy. Wear it for 8 hours of the day when you are up or out and going about your day! Have fun!
Dominus87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 03:35 PM   #3
Sabah1997

Luckily i was already in a crotch rope but i had just woken up so i went to have a shower and do my morning routine when i returned back i got a message from my dom saying that i could do the dare but reduced the time limit to one hour as i had not done this before and he did not know what the reaction would be. I got a fresh new peice of rope and looped it around my waist putting the ends of the rope through the hole at my back i then got the sand paper and wrapped it around the rope that would go through my pussy lips. I then pulled it tightly between my legs and tied it of in the front. The reason i tied it of in the fron was i would be able to see the knot and be avle to open it quickly in case of an emergency. Anyways i wore a trouser on top of the rope and a black top. I went in the kitchen and cooked myself breakfast the whole time with the sandpaper rubbing my crotch as i moved. Then when i had finished breakfast, washed the dishes, cleaned my mess i came back to my toom as the time was up. I removed the sandpaper from the rope and scratched myself a little as i felt itchy and then put the rope back in place. Thank you for the dare and giving me this experience. I hope this report was upto your standards feel free to keep the dares coming.
Implements: Wooden paddle with holes, wooden bath brush, black leather tawse, rubber/ wooden spatula and spoon, hairbrush, sandpaper 60/120 grit, leather red hand cuffs and ankle cuffs, with a chain to connect them together, and nipple clamps.
Old 08-06-2019, 04:58 AM   #4
Sabah1997

I have been instructed by sir to put on the crotch rope till Thursday, if anyone wants to make this worse please feel free amd keep the dares coming.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:18 AM   #5
Nilesmare

Some more dares would be appreciated

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast rope, crotch rope, nipple pain, pain, spanking