Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-31-2019, 03:44 PM   #1
BabyQueer

Default 20/F Vibrator Dares and AMA

Hi! I've been reading dares on this website for years and I've only just made an account. I made it because I want the thrill of people daring me personally. Also I want to give you guys the chance to get to know me with an AMA.

I'm currently at my family house and everyone is home so I can't be overly adventurous but that's probably for the best, ease myself in.

I have a rabbit vibrator and time to myself so if you have any dares for me let me know! I'll provide a detailed report afterwards

I'm excited!
BabyQueer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 03:59 PM   #2
kaladinxxx

Welcum to the site! Hopefully you'll have a bunch of fun.

First off, why don't you post some of your limits to help us out? Also add in some of your likes and dislikes.
kaladinxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 04:14 PM   #3
BabyQueer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaladinxxx View Post
Welcum to the site! Hopefully you'll have a bunch of fun.

First off, why don't you post some of your limits to help us out? Also add in some of your likes and dislikes.
Thank you!! I thought I had already put it in my signature but I forgot to press save like an idiot haha but its sorted now!

Limits: Friends/Family, Face Pics, Scat, Piss Play, Public, Pain

Toys: Egg Vibrator, Rabbit Vibrator
Old 05-31-2019, 04:27 PM   #4
kaladinxxx

Ahhh, lol

For the time being, let's start simple. For the next 42 hours, you may only wear your panties or bra, not both.

Imitatively after reading this post, insert your egg vibrator into your pussy, and keep it there for 2 hours. Now, whenever you post, or receive a PM on GD, you must switch the vibrator on/off.
kaladinxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 04:28 PM   #5
aralius
Distinguished Member

Welcome.
Put a cut into the lining of a pair of panties so you can slide in the egg vibrator. Try and position the egg on you clit.
Turn the vibe on low.

Wear the panties and vibe on low until the batteries die.

Master Ara
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 05:35 PM   #6
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Some questions for you

1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) What is something you are insecure about?

5) If you had to give up all forms of oral sex, or all forms of cheese for life, what would you choose?

6) How would you describe your typical dress style?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 10:05 AM   #7
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Thank you for taking away an orgasm from my sub!

Here is a little dare in return: Insert the rabbit vibe and lie down comfortably.
Put one time on 10 minutes. Now blindfold yourself. Your task is to enjoy the vibration and edge yourself until the timer goes off. You may not cum until this happens and may only take breaks as long as really necessary.
Once the timer goes off you have my permission to go over the egde and cum!

And feel free to steal another orgasm if you did cum.
Old 06-03-2019, 04:25 PM   #8
BabyQueer

I’ll be performing all of these dares over the next couple of days, so keep your eyes on this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Thank you for taking away an orgasm from my sub!

Here is a little dare in return: Insert the rabbit vibe and lie down comfortably.
Put one time on 10 minutes. Now blindfold yourself. Your task is to enjoy the vibration and edge yourself until the timer goes off. You may not cum until this happens and may only take breaks as long as really necessary.
Once the timer goes off you have my permission to go over the egde and cum!

And feel free to steal another orgasm if you did cum.
Thank you! I just completed this one!

I lay down naked on my bed. I inserted the vibe in my pussy and started the timer. The ten minutes went a lot quicker than I thought it would! I kept the vibe on low because there’s no way I would’ve lasted otherwise haha.

I spent the ten minutes fantasising about going on a bus in a loose tank top and a micro mini skirt. I sit down and a stranger sits beside me. They’re trying to look at me with out making it obvious but I notice. I bend over and shift the tank top slightly so that my nipples are visible and I open my legs revealing my pussy. The stranger is daring and quickly starts to circle my clit with their thumb. Eventually I cum just as their stop comes up and they leave me wrecked on the bus without a word.

I had to take three breaks to stop myself from cumming even tho the vibe was still on low. Thankfully the timer went. I ramped my vibe up as far as it could go and had the best orgasm I’ve had in a while. I might just have to steal another organs from your sub

Old 06-03-2019, 04:30 PM   #9
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

1. what is the wildest dare you ever did
2. have you ever been nude in group
3. would you ever do a dice roll to see what you wear to a party if nude was in there
4. do you like micro mini skirts
5, what side do like the most dom or slave
6, would you dress a guy up as women and take them to a bar
7. would you put a guy on cam dress a guy up as women
8. what is the worse thing you gave a guy to do
9. what is a secret you like to keep away from everyone
10.what would you do if an older guy was nude in front of in their 50s

put your vib in and go for a walk 30 mins out 30 mind back with it on all the time
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 04:33 PM   #10
BabyQueer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
Some questions for you

1) If you could go into the world's greatest and most well stocked adult toy store and take any 3 items of your choice, what would they be and why?

2) Name one of your guilty pleasures.

3) What is the strangest thing you've had inside of you?

4) What is something you are insecure about?

5) If you had to give up all forms of oral sex, or all forms of cheese for life, what would you choose?

6) How would you describe your typical dress style?
1) Lush vibrator, it’s the thing I want most in the world, I want someone who can’t even see me controlling my vibrator. Next I would get the strap on that also vibrates on your clit. I’ve always wanted one of those. Lastly I’d get a butt plug. Just a small one, maybe a vibrating one (can you tell I like vibrators? ) I don’t really do anal play but I’d like to give it a shot.

2) normal guilty pleasure: One Direction Songs
Sexual: mind control sex. I don’t know why they turn me on so much.

3) Probably a Russian nesting doll

4) Probably my nose, it looks like a gnome nose imo.

5) Easy, oral sex. No brainer. Cheese is just too good to give up

6) I’m quite eccentric. I like bold clashing patterns and colours. I swing between flowy and skin tight clothes depending on the day

Old 06-03-2019, 10:33 PM   #11
oskar
getDare Sweetheart

for one day keep your egg vibrator in your pussy. for every text or push notification you receive that day switch it off or on. no cuming.
you can request a member of get dare for allowance to cum.
optional - request also for allowance to go to toilet.
Limits so far: public, family, scat, permanent, pics, pain, wedgie

working on my rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90081
oskar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 08:11 AM   #12
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyQueer View Post
I’ll be performing all of these dares over the next couple of days, so keep your eyes on this thread

Thank you! I just completed this one!

I lay down naked on my bed. I inserted the vibe in my pussy and started the timer. The ten minutes went a lot quicker than I thought it would! I kept the vibe on low because there’s no way I would’ve lasted otherwise haha.

I spent the ten minutes fantasising about going on a bus in a loose tank top and a micro mini skirt. I sit down and a stranger sits beside me. They’re trying to look at me with out making it obvious but I notice. I bend over and shift the tank top slightly so that my nipples are visible and I open my legs revealing my pussy. The stranger is daring and quickly starts to circle my clit with their thumb. Eventually I cum just as their stop comes up and they leave me wrecked on the bus without a word.

I had to take three breaks to stop myself from cumming even tho the vibe was still on low. Thankfully the timer went. I ramped my vibe up as far as it could go and had the best orgasm I’ve had in a while. I might just have to steal another organs from your sub
Thank you for this great report. You have quite the nice fantasies. Stealing an orgasm is always welcome! But please keep it with the orgasms and not organs, I want to keep her.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
vibrator, vibrator dares