Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-12-2018, 02:11 AM   #1
helpmeimlost

Default Linda

Monday morning at the office of James and Peter Software Company.

Linda sat at her desk in the cubical like she had done for the last year doing her job as an intern secretary and for the last month a promotion gave her the opportunity to work there full time. Linda was a skinny girl who had just turned 18; she had dark blue eyes, shoulder length brown hair, size 35B breasts and she stood about 170 cm’s tall. Her cubical was in a room with another fifteen cubicles all with other secretaries working in them and all the cubicles had walls around them about 250 cm’s tall to give each secretary privacy while working.

The two cubicles either side of Linda was used by her two friends Karen and Kim that she met while working there. It was the middle of the day and only ten minutes to lunch break when two police officers and a man in a black business suit walked into the secretary room straight past Linda’s cubical and into the office of Mr James one of the big bosses of the company.
All the secretary’s came out of there cubicles once they closed the office door and started chatting and wondering what they were doing in the office. Linda had an idea about what they were there for and went a light shade of red in her cheeks as she sat back into her chair and started to shiver a little.

Karen and Kim looked at her sitting there and sitting there in her cubical and while the other secretary’s left the room for lunch they asked what was wrong. “I think I’m in trouble” Linda said starting to get a tear in her eyes. “They are here for me I think. I’ve been in Mister James’s office yesterday and stole some money to pay my rent and a document a man I met said that he would give me $100 for.” Linda cried as she sobbed in her chair. “Don’t worry Linda leave it to us and we will fix it, we will get the security tape out of the security office monitoring room, we know the worker there.” Karen said as the two girls left the room and headed for the security room.

Half an hour later lunch was over and Linda was still sitting on her chair with her legs tucked into her stomach not feeling like any food at the moment when Karen and Kim came back into the room and comforting Linda with a hug and an arm over her shoulder. “Its ok we have got the security tape with you on it and removed it before the police and Mr James could get it to see what was on it” Kim said to Linda as she took a deep breath and relaxed. “Thank you so much I really appreciate it girls” replied Linda.

At the end of the day Linda Kim and Karen clocked off as each girl headed home for the afternoon.

Almost three months had passed since Linda’s friends had got her out of her predicament and everything had settled down to a normal routine again with Kim and Karen chatting to her every day between assignments and other secretarial duties. This particular day Karen and Kim were giggling and whispering to each other like little schoolgirls do. “Linda come here we have something to tell you” Karen said in a giggling voice to her. Linda quickly moved to the next cubical and asked what was so funny. “We can’t tell you here but it’s so funny, meet us after you finish work in the storage room down the hall and we will tell you what is so funny then.” Linda couldn’t wait to find out the reason they were giggling and carrying on so much and she was relieved when the home siren went off and she slowly moved towards the storage room door while the next shift of people passed her in the hall. when the hall emptied of people she went in.

As Linda entered the room and closed the door behind her she could see Karen and Kim already there and they were sitting on a couple of chairs beside a small TV and video recorder.

“Sit down Linda and we will show you what’s so funny, you will love this” they both said in a giggling voice. Linda grabbed one of the chairs from the pile in the corner of the storage room and sat down on it in front of the TV as Kim pressed play and started the video. “What’s this” Linda said as she looked at the screen in shock as she saw the tape of her stealing from the bosses’ office. “I thought you distorted the tape” Linda said as she started to shake and get a numbing feeling to her body as she came to the conclusion that something was defiantly wrong. “No we never said that, we only said to you that we took care of your problem for you but now we both decided that we need some excitement in our lives so keep this copy of the tape but you can’t have the original tho” said Kim as Karen pushed a chair agents the door knob to stop anyone from disturbing them with their new play thing and new source of entertainment.

“What do you want from me; I can give you some money I have saved if that’s what you are after” Linda cried as she was met with the reply from Kim “We don’t want your money, we have more fun things for you” and handed her a list of writing piece of folded paper. “We have decided we are going to have a personal slave girl to keep us amused and to use as we think should be used and it’s you girl so unfold the paper and read back to us your rules and do it now.” She was told in a serious voice.

Linda didn’t know how to react to them at first but after a few times pleading and crying to which had no affect on them Linda gave up to her captures and reluctantly opened the piece of paper and started to read it but was quickly stopped by Karen. Linda's thoughts were this is only a joke but she was disappointed when Karen said to her “not yet bitch we want you to read us your rules naked” Linda started crying with despair again but seeing it was not having any affect on them she looked towards the ground as so not to have to look them in the face while doing this humiliating thing in front of other people.

She reached down to her feet quickly taking off her shoes and socks then started to unbutton her blouse. “Slow down girl we want a slow show to watch” said Kim as Linda slowly undid her blouse buttons and lifted it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor and proceeded to unbutton the side of her skirt and let it fall on the floor next to her blouse. Next Linda reached behind her back she unhooked her bra then it wasn’t long before Karen and Kim had a bird’s eye view as her white panties slowly slid off her waist revealing a blond patch of pubic hair and they kept watching as her panties fell to her ankles and onto the floor leaving her naked and humiliated in a store room at work.

Linda opened the folded paper as Kim pushed her to her knees and orders her to read out loud to them. Without hesitation Linda started to read.

Rule one: The slave will be on call anytime my mistresses need me for anything and I will do anything they ask with no hesitation no matter where it is, what it is and in front of whomever we like.

Rule two: The next time my mistresses see me will be shaved and stay that way unless told different.

Rule three: Slave will have no control of slaves clothing when around my Mistresses and will remove or put on anything when asked to do so.

Rule four: Each weekend slave’s mistresses will give slave an adventure of their choice.

Rule Five: Slave will always be referred to by slave’s mistresses as slave. Slave will address its mistresses by Miss.

Rule six: Slave will not wear any panties at work under her skirt and inspections will be conducted to enforce the rule.

Linda finished reading the rules and looked up at her mistresses and knew she had to comply or risk the chance of prison for the thing she done. “Yes mistress I will comply” with that Karen and Kim got up out of the chairs removed the chair holding the door shut and told slave to stay there until she counted to 200 then slave may get dressed and go home. With that command she turned out the store room light leaving slave in the dark counting and hoping no one decides to use the store room and sees her in her state.

Friday morning (the next day.)

When Linda got to work she had a nervous feeling as she went to her cubical and started typing up the new reports for the day and hoping today would be a very uneventful day. Kim and Karen poked their heads around the corner of the cubical and greeted Linda with the words “hello slave how are you this morning” Linda replied by saying “good thank you Miss” to both of them and they both disappeared back into their own cubicles to start work.

Most of the day was going well and Linda had caught up on all the reports she was assigned and she still had a hour and a half to go until home time so she got up off her chair and headed out to the hallway to get a drink of water. She removed the plastic cup from the cup holder on the side of the water dispenser but little did she know Kim and Karen followed her out to get a drink as well.

There was a couple of secretary’s and other workers passing threw from office to office at the time they were out there but after a few seconds they had disappeared into their offices leaving them by their selves.

“Let’s see if slave has been following orders like a good little slave, now we want our slave to show us her bald shaven little cunt, now lift your skirt up as high as you can for us” Kim said and reminded her about the tape and what will happen if she doesn’t comply. “And do it while the hall is clear or you might be seen.”

Linda looked both ways and quickly took both sides of her skirt and lifted it up as high as she could so her waist was pretty much all showing and reviling her smooth bald pussy exposed to anyone that may walk out into the hall. “Hold it up there slave Karen ordered as they both started giggling at her predicament. Linda held her ground until the relived words she was waiting to hear “put it down you good slave.”

Linda quickly dropped her skirt so as not to embarrass herself anymore. “As a reward for being a good slave that’s all today but tomorrow is Saturday so don’t make any plans for the weekend, we want you to come over my house at nine o’clock in the morning, it’s time for your first adventure” Kim said still giggling from Linda’s embarrassment.

Saturday morning.

Linda was up at six in the morning to get ready for the trip to Kim’s house which was roughly a kilometer and a half away. She shaved her pussy rubbing the shave cream all over her making a lather of soap then with a disposable razor she began shaving her pussy leaving it smooth and completely hairless.

Linda liked having hair and had never been bald before so when it happened the first time she felt a little upset for losing it in this way. Next Linda put on her tracksuit pants and panties as instructed and a blue bra and black t-shirt. Then drove her car to Kim’s house trying not to anticipate what they had in store for her.

Linda arrived at Kim’s house walked up to her door and rang the doorbell. The door opened and Kim opened the door pulling her inside by the hand and into the kitchen where Karen was having breakfast at the kitchen table.

“Morning slave, take your tracksuit pants, shoes and socks of now” said Karen as she and Kim watched Linda comply with her orders by undoing the laces on her shoes, slipping them off and removing her white socks then slipping out of her tracksuit pants then stood there waiting for something else to happen dressed only in a t-shirt that just covered her pussy. The cold tiles on the kitchen floor was starting to make her feet numb as she fidgeted and kept moving them around in order to warm them up.

Karen saw this display made by Linda and thought to herself how pretty she looked with her silky bare skin showing and the scared little face that was trying to hold back her emotion and she thought about how far they would go to degrade herself so she wouldn’t have to go to prison for the incident at work.

“Ok Slave I want you to turn around away from me watch the wall and bend over so you can touch your ankles.” Karen demanded as Linda turned and did what she was told watching the kitchen wall with her bald pussy now exposed to the delight of Kim and Karen. A few seconds had past to give Linda time to think about what was coming. She suddenly felt something warm rubbing up and down her pussy lips and then she could feel whatever it was slide between her lips and into her pussy.

Linda wondered what Kim and Karen were pushing into her, whatever it was warm with a rough texture. Linda could hear Kim start to giggle as she picked up a mirror said to Linda “Ok slave you can turn your head and look at the mirror to see what you have in you.

With a humiliated red face she turned her head and looked into the mirror to see one of the sausages Karen was eating for breakfast inside her with only one inch of the five inch sausage sticking out of her. “That’s disgusting putting food in me like that” Linda streaked in shock.

“Shut up slave and stop being a baby, now use your hand and pull out your breakfast and eat it for us” said Karen waiting to see if she would do it or not. With a reluctant sigh Linda reached behind to her pussy and started to pull out the sausage.The rough pieces of burnt skin on the sausage hurt a little as it was pulled out and as it entered her mouth she could taste her juices.

Once finished she looked back at Kim and Karen that were in amazement that they could have got her to do something like that. Linda watched as Karen whispered something into Kim’s ear and a few seconds later Kim whispered something back then said to Linda “ok slave seeing you liked your breakfast we have one more rule for our slave so listen and obey.

whenever you are with us From now on all your meals will be put into your pussy before you are allowed to eat them.”Linda reluctantly agreed and awaited her next order.

After breakfast Kim walked upstairs and came back down with some clothes in her hand and put them on the kitchen chair in front of Linda and ordered her to take off her t-shirt and put on the clothes on the chair. Linda hesitated for a second to see what was on the chair then with both crossed hands she grabbed the bottom of the t-shirt and lifted it over her head and off revealing her completely naked body for Karen and Kim to ogle over.

On the chair was a light blue dress with small white flowers printed on it and buttons that ran from the neck all the way down to the waist. Linda picked up the dress and put it on and looked down realizing the dress only came about two inches past her pussy and without a bra in the right light showed the outline of her breasts and body shape. Next she put on some white socks and a pair of black shoes.

End of part one.
Old 07-13-2018, 04:27 AM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome start to your story. Looking forward to more updates !

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 10:14 AM   #3
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Awesome story.. Would love to read more..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk