Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-02-2018, 11:28 AM   #1
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Default Extreme Nipple-Pain and Workout

After receiving a request for a nipple dare, and getting complaints that my first dare was too easy, I've come up with this monster. Since I think this might be interesting for more of you, I've then decided to post it here (with halve the amounts of the original as default recommendations). It's mostly for girls, as because the nipples of boys might be too small to reasonably do this, but you can of course try. It's quite extreme in any case.

You need:
  • Dental floss or some similar very thin and quite strong string
  • 4 (or more, 2 might work as well) sterile needles
  • 2 weights that will hang on your nipples. Depending on how extreme you want to go, for example 250g. If you have nothing else, you can always fill empty plastic-bottles with water
  • A bottle or mug that contains 1 liter of water
  • Possibly additional water for drinking

Tie the floss as hard as you can around the base of your nipples such that there are still at least 10cm left over and the pierce them with two diagonal needles each so that the floss can't glide down. Now attach each weight to the floss of one of your nipples. You are not ever allowed to support the weights, they are to pull on your nipples permanently.

You will stay like this, until you are done drinking you liter of water the water. Sounds easy so far? Well, you have to perform some exercises before each gulp: Cycle through these in order:
  • 10 jumping-jacks
  • 10 squats
  • 1 minute of standing with your arms extend to the sides such that they are horizontal over their entire lengths.

If you have to take a break during any task you have to restart completely before you may swallow and may not skip to the next one until you are done. So your actions should go like this:
  • 10 jumping-jacks
  • 1 gulp from the water
  • 10 squats
  • 1 gulp from the water
  • 1 minutes of standing
  • 1 gulp from the water
  • 10 jumping-jacks
  • 1 gulp from the water
  • 10 squats
  • 1 gulp from the water
  • 1 minutes of standing
  • 1 gulp from the water

The additional water is just in case you get thirsty through your exercise. You my drink them whenever you want, but they don't count to your goal of drinking the liter.

Of course you can always modify all amounts, add any exercises or whatever modifications you like. Please post any ideas below.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:09 AM   #2
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Is there really nobody willing to do this or has at least some further ideas to make this more interesting?

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Old 08-05-2018, 11:09 AM   #3
Larah

I don’t do needles, otherwise I would do it miss.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

No toys, only household items
Larah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 03:51 PM   #4
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larah View Post
I don’t do needles, otherwise I would do it miss.
I'm not sure that it is possible without, as there has to be something that prevents the string of slipping down. I'm not sure that you can tie it so tight that it will stay in place during this exercise, but I also lack sufficiently large nipples to tie anything around them in the first place, so maybe it is possible. Otherwise, some very threaded tight clamps might maybe be enough?

Either way, the original version uses needles as those are probably the most painful method, but if someone tries the above mentioned variants and finds that they work, please let us know.

Old 08-05-2018, 04:47 PM   #5
Larah

Yes I understand, just stating it, and it’s a mental limit because of past problems, so I’m not looking to push it otherwise I would sir, thank you tho sir.

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

No toys, only household items
Larah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #6
fox90210

This dare is pretty much exciting me. I am just a bit concerned whether it could cause some permanent damage to do the jumping jacks with the weights attached.

PM dares

open dares: (not up-to-date)
todo list

Likes: nipple torture, female feet, ruined orgasms, cum eating, (pee drinking), needles (limited), outdoor
Dislikes: anal
Limits: permanent damage, face, friends/family, social suicide, truth, cross-dress, denial, things attracting attention of housemates, body writing
kik: fox90210
skype, snapchat: fox90210_2
fox90210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 02:47 PM   #7
Fiona
Distinguished Member

IANAP (I am not a physician) so I don't know the answer to that. It probably depends on a lot of factors: How tight you tie the string (tighter means that it pulls less against the needles), how heavy the weights are, how fast and high you perform the jumps, how many repetitions you have to do, how big your nipples are (bigger means that the pull is distributed more and thus better) and how much you are used to already. Either way this is certainly not a dare for beginners with needles.

If you are too concerned, you might consider to start with smaller weights and work your way up from there, as long as you feel that the danger of permanent damage is still low enough for you to risk it.

Also, again: With my tiny nipples this would be too dangerous for my taste and I also won't perform needle-play, so I cannot try this myself. Still, I'd LOVE to read a report from someone who actually tried this.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
needles, nipple pain, nipples, pain, workout