Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-06-2018, 04:42 PM   #1
matt95switch

Default Online exposure truths and questions

Introduction:
I'm curious about exposure phenomena (which I'm partially into). When I discovered getdare.com, almost 4 years ago, it seemed to me, that online exposure wasn't really a thing; (and by online exposure I mean websites that specifically hosts images of people exposing like temporarily.exposed).

Once, when I made a come back to getdare.com, I discovered destroyable.io and then temporarily.exposed. And now, it seems that "public" online exposure is a huge trend on this website.

Understanding the fact that anything we post on the Web (e.i. through "private" KIK conversation) may not be so "private", and there is always risk of unwanted exposure (unless ultimate trust is built), I have the feeling that such a public exposure websites are some milestone in kink community, in contrast to "ordinary" sexting.

I'm really curious of your thoughts about it. Especially from people who participate in, what I call, hardcore exposure - face, personal data, Facebook account. I'm also very curious about thoughts of people, who never posted themselves on such websites.

Please, feel free to elaborate - I would be really grateful for your thoughts, even if they would seem loosely connected or even off-topic;
but in case you don't want to produce your own essay (which is understandable), I've prepared some questions. You can only fill one part of this thread but I would appreciate answering to both of them, and elaborating

Y/N Questions:

1. Have you ever exposed your naked body with visible face?
2. Have you ever lost control over your pic (get scared)?
3. Have you ever regretted submitting your naked pic?
4. Does submitting your naked pic causes sexual arousal?
5. Does exposing yourself works for your self-esteem or other psychological aspects?
6. Do you expose yourself (in any way) in real life?
7. Do you get exited by the fact of being naked around other people (sexually/psychologically)?
8. Can you imagine you (sexual) life without exposure?

Elaborate questions:
1. When was the first time you felt that exposing your naked body makes you feel good (not necessarily in sexual way). What was the situation?
2. Have you ever wondered, why you do that, why you enjoy showing your naked body to others, contrary to social norms, which are to keep yourself private and for intimate relations only (if so, did you drew any conclusions?) By this question I don't mean - "it feels so good to know that other people see me naked". Go deeper What makes you feel good about it?
3. Have you ever felt guilt for exposing yourself, if so do you continue to do so, and why?
4. What other kinks do you have? (sub/dom, age play, degradee etc.)
5. What would you do, if your naked pics would be seen by someone you know? (colleges, friends, family etc.)
6. How does your sexual life looks like in "real" life?
7. Do you (and why) perceive yourself and your sex life as "normal"? (and, for purpose, I don't want to specify "normal")
8. How do you perceive your psychological well-being and/or self-esteem?
8. Do you have any story involving online exposure you want to share? Any additional thoughts?

I would be really grateful for your answers - your thoughts, reflections and/or answers!

limits: face, permanent, friends, family, personal info, anal, scat, public, body writing

PM SWITCH DARES
matt95switch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to matt95switch for this post:
Old 07-06-2018, 11:24 PM   #2
striker101

Y/N Questions:

Yes

Sort of, in the sense that every photo I've sent is essentially out of my control. As far as I know no one has taken advantage of that.

A bit, earlier on anyway

Yes

5. Does exposing yourself works for your self-esteem or other psychological aspects?
Not sure. Maybe...

Not really

7. Do you get exited by the fact of being naked around other people (sexually/psychologically)?
Yes

Yes

Elaborate questions:

1. When was the first time you felt that exposing your naked body makes you feel good (not necessarily in sexual way). What was the situation?
I'm not sure. I know having to shower naked after gym class in the communal shower was very embarrassing, but also exciting.

2. Have you ever wondered, why you do that, why you enjoy showing your naked body to others, contrary to social norms, which are to keep yourself private and for intimate relations only (if so, did you drew any conclusions?) By this question I don't mean - "it feels so good to know that other people see me naked". Go deeper What makes you feel good about it?
I think it's at least partially the result of being in the closet for a long time, and hiding so much of myself from everyone. Exposing such a private side of myself is rather freeing.

3. Have you ever felt guilt for exposing yourself, if so do you continue to do so, and why?
Shame might be the better word. There's a bit of that at times. Early on when I first started taking/sending people explicit photos of myself there was definitely some of that. Now it's really only if I push my limits. The thrill and rush of it all makes it pretty easy for me to push past any negative feelings.

Bondage, some humiliation, mild pain (spanking, light cbt, etc.)

5. What would you do, if your naked pics would be seen by someone you know? (colleges, friends, family etc.)
It depends some on the pic in question. A 'vanilla' nude pic would be embarrassing, but the only thing I'd be apologetic about would be however that someone ended up receiving the photo. Something kinky would be more mortifying. Not sure there's really anything I could do beyond apologizing for them seeing it ... can't make a person unsee something. I feel like the ball would be in their court for determining what would happen after they saw the pics.

Pretty good, at least in my opinion.

7. Do you (and why) perceive yourself and your sex life as "normal"? (and, for purpose, I don't want to specify "normal")
Not really. Being gay automatically puts me in an "other" category. I've had several threesomes, and some very casual encounters that I wouldn't really call normal.

Steadily improving. My teenage years were a mess, but I've come a long way since then.

9. Do you have any story involving online exposure you want to share? Any additional thoughts?
It's certainly exhilarating. The few times I've shown my face have definitely been more exhilarating, but most of the time I haven't felt like the risk of that is worth the reward.

Kik: DaredDominated | Skype: doubledown101

Limits: Public, Illegal, Friends/Family (please leave other people out of it), Scat/Diapers, Blood, Shaving, Social Suicide, Highly Messy, Cross-dressing

Likes: If it's not listed above, I'll at least give it a try even if a don't exactly 'like' it. Pleasing others is more my priority.

Feel free to message me. I will provide proof of dares.
striker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 05:38 AM   #3
mj2k

Default Online Exposure

Y/N Questions:

Regularly

Yes.

Yes, after I cum.

Yes it does.

No.

Sex clubs and parties. I like being watched while getting fucked, which was last night at a pool party.

7. Do you get excited by the fact of being naked around other people (sexually/psychologically)?
Very much so.

No.

Elaborate questions:
Day camp, the second time I had to change into a swimsuit. The first time I was terrified.

I haven't. It's just something I like.

Not at all.

Bareback sex (btm), watersports, tied up and fucked, pic and vid taking.

5. What would you do if your naked pics would be seen by someone you know? (colleges, friends, family etc.)
It's happened with a co worker. He ended up fucking me and a friend caught me getting fucked on webcam.

Secret. I don't talk about it, I just do it.

What's normal? If "normal" is plain vanilla no. The only vanilla I like is ice cream.

Great.

8. Do you have any story involving online exposure you want to share? Any additional thoughts?
As an "older" member here I started playing around with webcams since the start. While anything sexual was neck down, very few guys would show full body. It took me a bit to do it but once I did there was no turning back. I've had sex on webcam. I let people take vids and pics and I have no control of where they end up, which I like.

I would be really grateful for your answers - your thoughts, reflections and/or answers! [/QUOTE]
Old 07-12-2018, 04:55 AM   #4
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Y/N Questions:

Yes, a few times, but I don't do that now. That was back before I really thought about the consequences.

I'm sure those earlier photos where I could be identified have probably just disappeared now. Why would anyone keep them? I know now that any photo I send is out of my control, so I try to make it hard to identify me now.

No, not really. I once submitted one to a website that someone said was low quality and boring, and they were right. So I suppose that one.

Sometimes yes, but I really like knowing who has seen it and - even better - what they think. Just putting a naked pic out there randomly doesn't do much for me.

I don't think so. I get good reviews about my body which is good.

I like risky dares where there is a chance of getting caught naked, but I always try not to! I've been to a nude beach a few times recently and I very much enjoy that.

Thinking about it, I do. In real life, I guess I would be quite nervous. It depends who the people are!

That depends what you mean. I do it because I really like it. If I didn't really like it any more then it wouldn't matter. If I still enjoyed the feeling but stopped the activities that might be hard.

Elaborate questions:

I can't remember the first time, but I've always enjoyed the feeling. It started when I was a kid. By the time I was in my teens, I was sneaking out of my parents house to run around naked outside at night.

2. Have you ever wondered, why you do that, why you enjoy showing your naked body to others, contrary to social norms, which are to keep yourself private and for intimate relations only (if so, did you drew any conclusions?)
I have wondered this many times and I have no answer. Maybe someone who knows about psychology or sexuality can answer it? I don't really think about it much any more.

Yes, only a couple of times. I think it was to the wrong people, so I am more careful and thoughtful about who I play with now.

This is my main one. I also like CFNM and FemDom, which I think are quite similar. I'm the vulnerable one.

That would be extremely embarrassing. But what could I do if that happened??

6. How does your sexual life looks like in "real" life? 7. Do you (and why) perceive yourself and your sex life as "normal"? (and, for purpose, I don't want to specify "normal")
Pretty boring compared to normal, I expect. I'm not really into wild sex things and I don't even need sex all that often. I wouldn't miss it if I had to live without it, that's for sure.

I think I'm ok psychologically. I seem to have my shit together. I could probably have higher self-esteem though.

9. Do you have any story involving online exposure you want to share? Any additional thoughts?
Online exposure is fun for me. I like it when people join in. I've been naked on cam sites more times than it would be possible to count, I've opened up my naked body to be rated and reviewed, and I'm always up for new games and challenges.

One thing I wonder is if I'll still be able to play when I'm old and not as many people want to see me naked. Will I have to give it up?
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 09:34 PM   #5
dread_

i love this!

only half face... and that was pretty intense
yes, quite a lot. that's actually the thrill for me... i've created social accounts just for the purposes of online exposure and deleted them out of fear... then created them again
yeah. i regret everything after i've gotten off :P but, i've also come to a place where i understand that pictures without my face can't hurt me, and being able to safely express and experiment with sexuality is a very part of being human.
oh yes. but when you've done it too much all at once, tried the most extreme settings, etc. it's not always enough.
it does help, actually. i'm a big girl, and hearing that people LOVE my body can actually be a great boost of self-confidence
i have in the past. my favorite is long drives with parts of clothing removed.
i'm not often naked around other people in real life... and when i am it's usually in a completely non-sexual situation and there's no arousal there.
sure. but i like exposure. a lot.

Elaborate questions:
i started exposing myself from a fairly early age, actually. mid teens, i'd say. i was raised in a christian household and was never taught about sex or anything. i felt so guilty masturbating...but part of me wanted to get caught. part of me has always wanted that. i used to get off in front of open windows in the middle of the night. one time in the middle of the day while my neighbor was gardening. it was wild.
i think it feels good because it is going against social norms. like i said above, for me the stigma of sexuality created a strong desire to be exposed and humiliated. my guilt over masturbation somehow made me want others to know i was doing it.
i have always felt guilt, and still do. i try to get past it. i understand that that guilt comes from society's unhealthy views on sexuality. i know that posting pics on temp exposed or wherever else won't hurt me and is a fairly safe and healthy way to express my desires without harming other people. so, i feel guilty, sometimes. but mostly i'm okay with it as long as i keep myself under control.
humiliation, of course lol. i have also recently been exploring misogyny kink.
it depends on who it is, but... it wouldn't be great. but i never show my face, or even recognizable places in my house or items of clothing. even if someone thinks they recognize me, i have plausible deniability. and honestly, who's going to admit they saw me on temporarily.exposed or some twisted tumblr page?
in real life... i live completely without sex. that's part of why i reach out online, on sites like this. i'm a virgin - though i hate that term and the connotations that come with it.
i think that my sexual desires are normal for the exact reason you decline to specify "normal". everyone has secrets, everyone has dark desires. that's just part of life.
i'm pretty cool with myself most of the time
i have so many stories now... haha. i will say that it's very easy to get carried away with online exposure. i love it... but it becomes something that i can't get enough of, like an addiction. temporarily.exposed isn't enough... then tumblr isn't enough... then reddit isn't enough... it can be kind of scary. so be careful and be safe and if you're worried... maybe just don't show your face!
dread_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 11:02 PM   #6
andrei

1. Have you ever exposed your naked body with visible face? Face covered.
2. Have you ever lost control over your pic (get scared)? Yes, was extended too much than expected.
3. Have you ever regretted submitting your naked pic? No
4. Does submitting your naked pic causes sexual arousal? Yes. And my dare was not to cum while being online
5. Does exposing yourself works for your self-esteem or other psychological aspects? Makes me horny, just that
6. Do you expose yourself (in any way) in real life? No
7. Do you get exited by the fact of being naked around other people (sexually/psychologically)? Imagining that, yes
8. Can you imagine you (sexual) life without exposure? Not related

Elaborate questions:
1. When was the first time you felt that exposing your naked body makes you feel good (not necessarily in sexual way). What was the situation? I got naked outdoors in the woods but only with my gf
2. Have you ever wondered, why you do that, why you enjoy showing your naked body to others, contrary to social norms, which are to keep yourself private and for intimate relations only (if so, did you drew any conclusions?) By this question I don't mean - "it feels so good to know that other people see me naked". Go deeper What makes you feel good about it? Cannot say much, I only exposed myself online. But other people reaction seemed different than I imagined.
3. Have you ever felt guilt for exposing yourself, if so do you continue to do so, and why? I like exposing too much to feel guilt.
4. What other kinks do you have? (sub/dom, age play, degradee etc.) Pain, humiliation, watersports.
5. What would you do, if your naked pics would be seen by someone you know? (colleges, friends, family etc.) Afraid to think about, ashamed a lot.
6. How does your sexual life looks like in "real" life? Awesome. Not related.
7. Do you (and why) perceive yourself and your sex life as "normal"? (and, for purpose, I don't want to specify "normal") Maybe too normal.
8. How do you perceive your psychological well-being and/or self-esteem? I am ok. Life is good to me.
8. Do you have any story involving online exposure you want to share? Any additional thoughts? I only exposed online. I decided I will not have an orgasm while my photos are extended on temporarily.exposed. Was scary they got extended for a month. And keeping with this dare made me continuously getting horny thinking about, but no relief. I said to myself I will not do that again
Old 07-12-2018, 11:47 PM   #7
Billboahairy
Baby Member

Yes! To all 8 y/n questions.
Billboahairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 02:41 AM   #8
AustenA

Yes, in fact there's one of me online right now
https://temporarily.exposed/image/b017e10a-775

Yes, but not to the extent of getting scared

No

Definitely yes

Not really

I have done that a few times

Very much yes

No

Elaborate questions:

Way back in my teenage years (I was maybe 13 or 14 at the time) I used to take my bike into the fields and hide up behind a bush stripping down completely and masturbating there. At that point you always wonder if anybody can see you or not. It turned me on that the possibility existed someone would see me naked.

This is kind of a difficult question. I guess the desire to be naked in front of others is purely a sexual turn on to me. The fact that they will look and enjoy themselves with your situation of being the one who is exposed, humiliated maybe even, and the fact that they might feel even more embarrassed if the tables were reversed and them knowing that it probably would be so.

No, not really

None really

That, I don't know. First off I don't think many of them would have the guts to tell me in my face that they have seen those pictures, so that's a bonus. But in fairness I think I'd just break all ties and start over somewhere else.

In real life, my sex life is private and for most people probably non existent.

It's different than what most people do, but what is normal nowadays? Is it normal for teenages to jump out of driving cars doing some crazy dance move just because 'everybody' is doing it? In my opinion it is not, but as long as they only harm themselves, who am I to judge them.
Normal is a state of perception, normal is different for everybody. And in my book, yes, I feel that it is normal. But I can understand it if you feel that is it not.

I feel good, I am happy, I like what I'm doing

Not that I can think of right now
AustenA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 06:46 AM   #9
mj2k

Yes, on webcams and pics posted to various sites

In the beginning, usually after posting as a result of being horny and then jerking off.

In the beginning. Now no.

Yes.

No, just makes me horny

Not really though I have in the past

Depends on the situation.

No.

In daycamp. After the initial fear of changing in a common space I started getting aroused. I had to "control" that but overall it made me feel good

The prospect of sex

No

public fucking

It has happened but with people who were gay and trolling sites. If anyone else ever saw them nobody said anything, and they probably wouldn't.

Slutty

There is no normal. What's normal to one is odd to another. Just need to find people with the same normal.

Great. Positive

Webcams with live action sex.
Old 08-05-2018, 07:05 AM   #10
antJ

1. Have you ever exposed your naked body with visible face? Yes
2. Have you ever lost control over your pic (get scared)? Yes
3. Have you ever regretted submitting your naked pic? Yes
4. Does submitting your naked pic causes sexual arousal? Yes
5. Does exposing yourself works for your self-esteem or other psychological aspects? Yes
6. Do you expose yourself (in any way) in real life? Yes
7. Do you get exited by the fact of being naked around other people (sexually/psychologically)? Yes
8. Can you imagine you (sexual) life without exposure? Yes

1. When was the first time you felt that exposing your naked body makes you feel good (not necessarily in sexual way). What was the situation? Probably 14 or 15, I was at home on my own and just stripped off. Enjoyed just going round the house naked, doing normal everyday things.
It feels empowering, like I'm saying "this is me and I don't care what you think." It feels like I am overcoming my fears about my body. Also I like seeing people naked, I am certainly not bothered by nudity, and am sure that many people feel the same way.
3. Have you ever felt guilt for exposing yourself, if so do you continue to do so, and why? Sometimes. Guilt is probably the wrong word, I'm not "guilty" of anything, but shame perhaps and the fear of what if the "wrong" person has seen me.
4. What other kinks do you have? (sub/dom, age play, degradee etc.) Being submissive, being spanked, foot worship, CFNM, being photographed.
5. What would you do, if your naked pics would be seen by someone you know? (colleges, friends, family etc.) It depends who it was I suppose and what their reaction was. If they stumbled across it online I probably say, "yes it does look a lot like me, but then I have/haven't got that birthmark!"
6. How does your sexual life looks like in "real" life? Normal
7. Do you (and why) perceive yourself and your sex life as "normal"? (and, for purpose, I don't want to specify "normal") Yes, normal in that the majority of "normal" people have their individual kinks and desires, but everything they do is legal and with consenting adults.
8. How do you perceive your psychological well-being and/or self-esteem? Not great. Not as bad as it has been at some points. I have always struggled with depression, it comes and goes but is always there.
8. Do you have any story involving online exposure you want to share? Any additional thoughts? No

Serious pain, permanent damage/marking, having things inserted in me, face, blood/watersports/scat.
antJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, questionnaire, truth questions