Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-26-2018, 05:30 AM   #16
bourbon2k15

Nuclear To get more Dares

Because Sir and I are in need of more dares (as we have 1/3 for the next round) we are setting up a small...thing.

For every new person that posts a qualifying dare:
Male - 25 whips to a swollen pussy with Sir's genuine leather belt

Female - 25 whips to a swollen pussy AND an extra swollen clit with a charging cord (This means the whole pussy is pumped, and then the clit itself is pumped separately).

~

For Repeat Darers:
Your 5th post - Sir has a cock ring that has been fashioned with thumb tacks. He will fuck me, and my swollen pussy, with that cock ring until he cums (usually 15-20 min).

Your 10th post - Sir will pump my pussy AND my clit (separately) then apply HOT SAUCE to my whole pussy, inside and out, and deliver 50 spanks to my ass with a wooden paddle that has holes WHILE there's a piece of freshly shaven ginger in my ass

Your 20th post - I will receive a ginger infused enema, plugged with my inflatable plug that is coated in hot sauce. I will have my pussy and clit (separately) pumped and then ginger root, freshly shaved, in my pussy and a ginger sauce duct taped to my clit. I will be whipped 25 times with a thin cane, then 25 times with sir's genuine leather belt, and then a final 25 times with the wooden paddle that has holes.

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:24 AM   #17
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Get your clit pumped for 15 minutes with vibrator held on to it.
Tie your clit while taking pump off and cover it with molten wax, to remove solidified you'll get 10 slaps with ruler

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:27 AM   #18
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Coat your vibrating dildo with toothpaste. Insert it in your ass. Attach alligator clips to your nipples. Use your clit pump for 15 minutes, during which time you will receive 10 paddle spanks to each ass cheek every 60 seconds.

Apply hot sauce to your clit and perform 2 rope walks

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 10:08 AM   #19
bourbon2k15

Will be done soon!

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
Old 06-27-2018, 02:49 PM   #20
bourbon2k15

Default Round 4

Dare 10: Use you pussy pump, not clit for 15 minutes. After time is up, get on all fours and have your air spank that pussy 10 times with a wooden spoon. Once smacks are complete, apply ice hot to your swollen pussy lips and clit. Apply breast pumps and pump for 5 minutes while you rub your swollen clit with the bristles of a brush. You may not cum.
--We didn't tie me down like usual because of the fact that I'd have to get on all fours and nothing was going to make me want to close my legs during the pumping. The pumping went fine, feeling hit pressure all over my pussy from my lips to my clit. Once the 15 was up my pussy was dripping wet and horny, I had wished I could be fucked, but knowing I couldn't added another mental level to this whole … thing.
Sir got a wooden spoon, it's bigger by a little bit than the average kitchen spoon but we wanted it that way for more precise spanking. I got onto all fours and had to arch my back a lot, tits on the table and asshole straight up to the ceiling so that Sir had direct access to my dripping, swollen, hot, and horny pussy. The spanking was
rough and I had a hard time keeping in place and not bucking away from Sir. He knows his hand eye coordination well and aim is something he has. My pussy lips somehow seemed more swollen than before.
Once the spanks were finished I was on my back once more, my legs tied open, exposing my swollen clit and wet hole as spread legs = mostly spread pussy lips. Sir put on his gloves once again and applied a healthy amount of icy hot to my pussy lips and around my clit. He made sure to add a little extra under my hood and directly on the swollen nub.
The breast pump is a little on the smaller side, to concentrate on my nipples, which is always a little fun. Though, when applied for more than a few minutes, can become mildly painful. Which isn’t so fun. Anyway, applied and Sir had me rub my clit myself, using the bristles of a brush of his choosing. Which happened to be one that is used for ‘edging’ the hair, let’s just say it’s very bristly and firm, nothing like a regular hair brush.

Pumped Time: 2hr 35min

Dare 11: Get your clit pumped for 15 minutes with vibrator held on to it. Tie your clit while taking pump off and cover it with molten wax, to remove solidified you'll get 10 slaps with ruler
--Nothing about not cuming so that’s exactly what I did! The vibrator touching the pump as it’s on my clit brings me to an orgasm pretty quickly usually. The longer the vibrator on, the harder and more frequent the orgasms, especially because my clit is getting more and more sensitive due to the pumping and the orgasms combined! I came 6 times!! I became dripping wet, literally, pretty fast. Even squirted a little
My clit was tied with a thinner shoe lace, as sir finds them the easiest to remove and we’re all about safety here. He used some new candles that we got, a little warmer than the tealights we had always used before. Because my clit is swollen, and blood is held in place to keep it that way with the tie, the wax hurt pretty bad and it was lucky that I was secured in place to the table. Once the wax was hard (which didn’t take long) Sir added another layer. He made 3 solid layers on my swollen clit before he grabbed our plastic ruler. It’s one of them nice hard solid see through ones, man, do I hate that damned thing. You guys seem to love it!
Again, as i’ve said a million times before, Sir knows how to aim! Not all the wax came off with his too well aimed slaps but most of it did, as it’s pretty much one solid piece. The rest of the wax had been tapped off by Sirs fingers, which didn’t nearly hurt as much as the ruler (that had me crying out, crying, and fighting against the ties holding me in place) but it sure did hurt!

Pumped Time: 2hr 50min

Dare 12: Coat your vibrating dildo with toothpaste. Insert it in your ass. Attach alligator clips to your nipples. Use your clit pump for 15 minutes, during which time you will receive 10 paddle spanks to each ass cheek every 60 seconds. Apply hot sauce to your clit and perform 2 rope walks
--My ass hasn’t been played with since the dare that had called for an inflated plug so the stretch was a lot to take at first because Sir doesn’t believe in properly prepping an asshole. He knows I like the pain, I love the pain really, but the only lube he used was the lube that was on our dildo. I was on my hands and knees as Sir shoved that dildo into my tight ass, holding onto my thighs here and there to keep me from rocking forward and away. Once it was nestled nice and tight into my burning asshole, Sir turned it on, giving it a last shove into my body.
The Alligator clamps were placed onto my nipples once I was on my back and holy shit after the pumping of my nipples last dare...Not that my nipples had been still swollen, but they were still a tad sensitive because of the blood that had been forced to rush to them. We have smaller clips, that are used for my pussy, and larger alligator clips that are used for my tits, and of course, the larger and slightly stronger ones went on my poor nipples.
The clit pump was secured to my clit and we weren’t able to do the 10 spanks every 1 minute because that would equal 150 spanks for 1 dare and that isn’t fair. Sir, however, did paddle my ass with the paddle that had holes (something YOU CANNOT DARE FOR, this is only by Sir’s discretion - for future reference to make sure no one tries) for my 10 spanks about 10 minutes into the pumping, to make up for it.
Once the 15 minutes were done Sir removed the clit pump but did not remove the vibrating dildo from my poor ass (though he did just for a moment to add more toothpaste, before roughly shoving it back into place), nor did he remove the Alligator clamps (though he did remove them and put them back on at a 90 degree difference). From here Sir got our hot sauce bottle and tilted it over my swollen clit, pumping it a few times to get a good amount that slowly dripped down to my pussy. I had then been helped to a stand so that I could be maneuvered over the crotch rope that spanned 10 feet across the room. Sir had taken hold of the ties that held the Alligator clips to ensure that I was walking the rope fast enough, dragging my swollen, on fire, and extremely painful clit along the rough rope, over the knots, and to the other side. Each walk took about 3 minutes due to ir roughly yanking on my poor nipples when I so much as took a break.
That dare is still causing me pain right now, as I write this response

Pumped time: 3hr 5 min

Old 07-06-2018, 10:07 AM   #21
dreamingevil2

insert 10 ice cubes into your ass then your inflatable butt plug pumped up as much as your master sees fit. Then put on your clit pump for 15 minutes and melt and ice cube on each nipple and 2 on your pussy. Once the 15 minutes is up pull out the plug and tie your clit before doing a knotted rope walk.

Likes: nipple torture, edging, orgasm control, bondage, pain,anal, ice

dislike (punishment): sounding, hard pain, messy, long term anal/denial

Limits: Public, family, illegal, kids, bleeding, needles, fire, scat, cam, work, school, enema

My PM Dares
dreamingevil2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, clit pump, pump, spanking