Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2010, 02:25 PM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Rocket 17/M with a vibrator, food, woodland, panties and randoms!

The Situation

I'm bored.

The Request

I'd like you to give me a dare. Or two. Or three. Or however many you want. If any. Below is a list of items I have, followed by a list of locations I can use. Please use as many as you want, just making sure you stick to my limits and use my likes/interests as much as possible for the best results.

If I don't want to do a dare, or if I can't, I'll post back ASAP with reasons why and provide/ask for alternative suggestions

Items I Have

Regular sized vibrator (with plenty of batteries xD)
Elastic bands (too many of these!)
Panties (plain white)
Boxers (the usual)
Selotape
Markers
Scissors
Kitchen utensils
Other usual/general household items
Collar (woof)
Luuuuubrication
Vassssseline
A ball of string
A belt (thwack!)
Camera (snap)
Toothpaste (om nom)
Chocolate (plenty of this, yes)
Pasta/sauces/runnynessness food
Milk/Ribena/Water/Coke/Drinks (feck off, tea >_<)
Hairbrushes and combs and whatnot
Hairdryer (bzzzzt, warm)
Frozen stuff from the freezer
LOTS OF CARDBOARD o.O
Clothes pegs

Potential Locations

My bedroom
The bathroom
Nearby field/woodland
(Other rooms provided the dares are quiet and private)

Likes/Interests

Small anal
Limited watersports
Humiliation
Crossdressing (limited)
Cock/balls edging/teasing
Cum/multiple orgasm control
Spanking
Outdoor (quiet)

Limits

Scat/blood/shit/gross
Too much mess
Lots of noise
Too much pain
Stupidity, and the usual...

Other Notes

1) My brother will most likely be in the household at any one time that I'm in. So feel free to make me use my vibrator, but don't have me use it on full power on the landing by his bedroom door. He shouldn't/can't find out about any dares I do, so be sensible and be cautious with the dares. If I feel a dare is too risky, I'll make slight alterations/request another. Take note that he could easily walk into any part of the house at any time. So the woodland location may be better for larger/louder/messier dares. Just use your common sense and, if you're unsure about something, don't hesitate to ask

2) I don't usually do this because I like to keep myself private but, for a one-off time, I'm going to let people have my personal MSN address. This will be used for chat only, and dares may be exchanged over it. If you add me and request "cam2cam" immediately, you will be blocked. Spam will be ignored and anyone not serious won't even be added. So the best thing to do is PM me and I'll give out my email to a select few.

3) This isn't a note. I just like things being in multiples of three.

Dates/Times

These dares will be performed from Monday 23rd August to Thursday 26th August. However, small dares may be done at night-time on other days. The time-scale I've provided is basically when I'm generally going to be free. I'll fit dares into my schedule as is needed, so please don't make your dares too long or complex. I'd rather do five short ones than one which would take an hour or so, for example.

Conclusion

So that's everything wrapped up. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Otherwise, I'll look forward to some replies

Last edited by Slenderman - Doctor; 08-19-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slenderman - Doctor for this post:
Old 08-19-2010, 06:31 PM   #2
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

o.o
An awesomely written dare thread?
I didn't know they existed.
Hope you get lots of fun/interesting dares! <3

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:08 AM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellz View Post
o.o
An awesomely written dare thread?
I didn't know they existed.
Hope you get lots of fun/interesting dares! <3
Indeed xD Thankyou, and me too!
Old 08-20-2010, 07:42 AM   #4
Perfectionist

Nailpolish your toes. Some fancy colour preferably.
Old 08-20-2010, 07:54 AM   #5
CISS
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CISS Send a message via Yahoo to CISS

YOu still haven't been to the woods again? *will have to think up a punishment for you now*

I dare you to PM me for a dare...cause I say so!
CISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 02:33 PM   #6
Punisher37
Distinguished Member

1. Go to woodland with a belt wearing boxers. Strip to boxers. Spank your butt through the boxers three times and the area below your butt covered by the boxers three times. Take off your boxers and repeat. I like things in threes as well.
2. Put a rubber band around your balls and tie string fairly tight around your balls. Now put a clothes peg on each nipple. It all stays on until you cum three times. If it's not too much pain, put between three and seven pegs on your balls as well.
Punisher37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. Take a picture of yourself (from the neck down) wearing only your collar, a clothes peg on each nipple, and the words ‘Dare Whore’ in black marker on your chest; then use it as your gD avatar for the duration of your daring spree.

I'm rather dubious of posting self-pictures, even if it is just my chest [I know I had an album here but I swiftly removed it]. So I've gone against this and decided not to. Don't kill me [girlwhoIwon'tmention].

2. Go outside and into the woods with an entire separate outfit than the one you have on (Clothes that you won’t mind being on the ground in and including socks, underwear, shoes, etc). Remove all the clothes that you’re wearing and lie down. For each of the new items of clothing you put back on, you must first edge (any method you prefer), then stand up and do a set of jumping jacks, and then lie back down again to edge for the next piece of clothing. Start off the first set of jumping jacks with ten and increase by 5 for each set after that. Once you are fully clothed you may orgasm.

I decided to simply use one set of clothes for ease as I couldn't sneak out the house with another set. So I got to the woodland and stripped off, checking around. It's quite open so I headed quite a way in (even the innermost part is open). There, I edged pretty quickly due to excitement and did 10 star jumps (or jumping jacks, as you guys like to call 'em). On went one sock. I did the socks seperately so I'd have more edges and star jumps to do. Quite tired out by the dare, I eventually climaxed into my boxers and came home commando, boxers tucked into the waist of my jeans.

3. Cook yourself a decent portion of spaghetti (or any other pasta if you don’t have that), making sure to melt a little butter/margarine to keep it nice and slippery. Place the pasta in a zip top bag and bring it to your room or the bathroom and use it as a delicious, home made pussy. Now I don’t have a penis, so I have no idea if this going to feel good, bad or just strange. If you’re able to cum, do so into the bag. If it’s not to gross for your liking, take a few bites of your newly sauced dish.

I'm not a keen lover of messy and fucking a bag of mush doesn't exactly turn me on, but a dare is a dare. So I did it. I had a tub of pasta in the fridge so I used that, warmed up slightly. Not nice. I didn't cum into it and I didn't eat it. So I guess I completed 1/3 of this dare.

4. Final dare: Add me on msn! Not so much for daring, but at least for chatting! <3

Well, Miss Anonymous, you know I completed this one!

5. [Perfectionist] Nailpolish your toes. Some fancy colour preferably.

Simple. I alternated with red and black. Again, like Dare #3 up there, not my thing, but I completed it

6. [CISS]

Get a move on with a dare

7. [Punisher37] Go to woodland with a belt wearing boxers. Strip to boxers. Spank your butt through the boxers three times and the area below your butt covered by the boxers three times. Take off your boxers and repeat. I like things in threes as well.

Done, done and done. Nice red bum and quite an exciting feeling being louder than usual in secluded woodland by a field crowded with dog-walkers!

8. [Punisher37] Put a rubber band around your balls and tie string fairly tight around your balls. Now put a clothes peg on each nipple. It all stays on until you cum three times. If it's not too much pain, put between three and seven pegs on your balls as well.

I avoided the string because I wanted to be careful but I put two elastic bands around my balls and one around the penis too. One peg per nipple and three pegs on each testicle. I then walked away from my clothes (I did this in woodland too, unsure as you didn't specify) and masturbated to climax. Once done, I used my vibe to stimulate myself again so I was able to cum twice more.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dares, experimenting, outdoor, panties