Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 02-06-2018, 01:23 PM   #1
Colonel_Wedgie

Default Best place to hang on for hanging wedgies?

I've been using my door hinge for a few days now but I think the door might fall off the hinge since its old. Also, I don't feel helpless on the door hinge.

DM for snap/kik/telegram

Likes: Wedgies, Piss, Pissing in pants/diaper, Shitting in pants/diaper, Hidden Public, Underwear, Socks, Messy/Gunge

Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Illegal, Face,
Family and Friends, Public, Permanent, Vomit, Extreme Pain, Blood, Blackmail, Hardcore Scat

I have: Boxer Briefs and Goodnites
Colonel_Wedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 02:16 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Place something dense below your door (like books or tiles) so the door is slightly angled upwards to minimise the risks of having the hinges of the door break. Then you could hammer/screw a nail/screw if the door is solid wood and not made from composite wood. Now you can hang yourself on the nail or use rope to connect your underwear to the top of the door. Note that the door itself will keep you in the air and that the nail/screw is just there to make sure that your underwear/connection rope doesn't slide off the top of the door.

Then there are some other obvious locations to hang yourself, from your underwear that is. Like an indoor fence post (don't know its correct name) screw a heavy hook in the wall or ceiling*. The only problem is that not everyone has those kinds of locations at their home so if you have none of them, you could just create one. Drill > plug > screw > wedgie.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fetish, hanging wedgie, wedgie