Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-19-2017, 02:13 AM   #1
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Female Human Toilet Dares 19f

Hello, im asking for any and all dares you people can give me as a human toilet. Any dares that include scat, pee, vomit, or public bathrooms is accepted. I want all the dares I can get, I love playing with, tasting, and eating pee and poo. I will go into mens or womens restrooms and do any dares given to me, just dont go easy. In other words, Just leave any and all toilet related rules/dares here!

If possible, try not to include others!

Feel free to say hi! Im always looking for new friends!

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)
Kitii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:31 AM   #2
appughar
getDare Sweetheart

For starters you should go to a public toilet and lick all toilet seats in male and female toilets. Also, lick all urinals in male toilet..if you are seen doing it by someone i leave it to you to decide if you shud ask them to urinate in your mouth

Likes- sex,semipublic, humiliation, oral, watersports,carparks at malls,
Can do public stuff late in night near a park/woods
At work, shopping
Dislikes - anal, scat
Limits: public, illegal, pain,pics(sorry guys),vids,edges,cam,voice

PS- I work and can try to do some dares at work too.
I don't own any panties and bra. If I have to wear them then either I buy and throw them after use or ask friends to let me use theirs
appughar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 06:46 AM   #3
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Go in the mensroom and squat so you pee over one of the seats leave the door open of course
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 09:34 AM   #4
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Fill soda bottle with pee. Put a condom over it's head, so that some of it hangs soft and tape it in place tightly. Tie to bottle to hang upside down and kneel under it.
Then blindfold your self, hold the end of the condom tightly and cut a small hole on it's head. Open your mouth and let go of the condom so the pee begins to flow. Try to catch as much of it into your mouth as you can.

For extra pressure you can put some of your favorite clothing on the floor, so you really don't want to spill any on the floor. Or maybe even go to a public place wearing those clothes
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 11:48 PM   #5
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

All three of these dares sound fun! I'll get to doing them, and leave pm reports. Any other dares?

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)
Old 07-19-2017, 11:54 PM   #6
whatisthisidonteven

After going #2, avoid using toilet paper. User your fingers, the wall, the floor, or any other method to wipe.

Make sure your butthole is clean, even if everything else is not!
Old 07-19-2017, 11:55 PM   #7
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisthisidonteven View Post
After going #2, avoid using toilet paper. User your fingers, the wall, the floor, or any other method to wipe.

Make sure your butthole is clean, even if everything else is not!
So let's assume I use my hands. Can I clean them after?

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 07-19-2017, 11:59 PM   #8
whatisthisidonteven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitii View Post
So let's assume I use my hands. Can I clean them after?
I don't know, can you?
Old 07-20-2017, 03:19 AM   #9
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisthisidonteven View Post
I don't know, can you?
"ha. ha."
Okay... MAY I?

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 07-20-2017, 08:09 PM   #10
Man12345

For one day, each time you need to pee, pee in a cup. Your new rule is "Everything that comes out must go back in". Whether by enema or by drinking it, every bit of fluid that leaves your body must go back in. Make sure you drink lots of water so you don't get dehydrated....and also, you have to pee more Good luck, and I look forward to the report.
Man12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 11:51 PM   #11
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man12345 View Post
For one day, each time you need to pee, pee in a cup. Your new rule is "Everything that comes out must go back in". Whether by enema or by drinking it, every bit of fluid that leaves your body must go back in. Make sure you drink lots of water so you don't get dehydrated....and also, you have to pee more Good luck, and I look forward to the report.
this sounds super exciting, thank you!

Transgirl from Arizona

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee, poo, scat, toilet, vomit