Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 12:36 PM   #16
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Being a cup you may not be able to? If after trying can not if you have stapler staple your breasts.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 06-05-2017, 12:38 PM   #17
Random11111
Account Banned

I dont have a stapler but i am also pretty sure i cannot tie the base of my tits. I can tie my nipples with twine or floss but i cant hang from them

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Have fun and remember to do your worst
Old 06-05-2017, 12:46 PM   #18
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Ok yes if you tie nipples and attach to door handle or similar and pull away from maybe brace yourself and swing door away from you. So pulls on nipples.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 06-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #19
Kinkyswitch11

8. Put a small needle through each nipple after tying them, put on your tack bra and do 50 jumping jacks, then remove them. (That is not permanent)
Clothes I have:
-2 training bras, 2 sports bras, black bra (B), red bra (C), various panties, sweater, 3 Camis, 3 crop-tops, plaid skirt, pink skirt, short shorts, black tights, printed leggings, thigh highs , choker, dress
Supplies:
-shoestring, clamps, binder clips, household items
Old 06-05-2017, 01:26 PM   #20
Random11111
Account Banned

2 more dares until the first 10 are done only 40 more after that. From now on dont dare me to do things with needles like the post above since those would involve blood and could cause permanent damage. Im interested in the pain and beating but I am not looking to risk a piercing getting infected or tearing out and then I end up disfigured and permanently damaged.

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, picture recreation,

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no permanent damage, and of course nothing illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, clothespins, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, tack bra, ice, other household stuff too.

Old 06-05-2017, 01:33 PM   #21
devron_678

8. Put clothespins/clamps on your nipples, then, take string/rubber band or whatever else and tie it to the clothespins, then tie to something else. Slowly walk backwards, and wait until the clothespins fly off, or the rubber band/string breaks. Either way, DO NOT touch your nips to comfort them for 2 minutes afterwards. Have fun!
Old 06-05-2017, 01:37 PM   #22
Joker50
Distinguished Member

i owe you a really bad dare but for now,

9. given the state of those small breasts by the time you reach here, you are probably gonna want to be nice to them, so fetch some sandpaper and rub them hard for 15 minutes. Next take a pair of pliers and twist and pull your nipples in any direction for five minutes and then finally get a candle and drip wax on them, as hot as you can bear it.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Old 06-05-2017, 01:49 PM   #23
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Default Feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
2 more dares until the first 10 are done only 40 more after that. From now on dont dare me to do things with needles like the post above since those would involve blood and could cause permanent damage. Im interested in the pain and beating but I am not looking to risk a piercing getting infected or tearing out and then I end up disfigured and permanently damaged.
How are your tits feeling?
Old 06-05-2017, 01:53 PM   #24
Random11111
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgp1090870 View Post
How are your tits feeling?
I am waiting until I have 10 Dares then I will do them back to back until I have done all 10. Feel free to post more than one dare!

Old 06-05-2017, 02:22 PM   #25
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Default Brillo Pad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random11111 View Post
I am waiting until I have 10 Dares then I will do them back to back until I have done all 10. Feel free to post more than one dare!
Rub your nipples with a Brillo pad for 10 min each and after your done rub rubbing alcohol on them every min for 15 min.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:01 PM   #26
Random11111
Account Banned

First 10 dares are done still 40 more to go. Thanks for making the first batch easy! Honestly it wasnt bad at all it took some time but overall wasnt hard

Old 06-07-2017, 04:09 AM   #27
cgp1090870
Distinguished Member

Scratch your tits really hard to roughen up the skin. Then take icy hot or hot sauce and cover your tits in it. Put your tack bra on and smash your tits hard into the wall floor or anything you can. Keep doing this for a full hour but take time every hour for 10 min to take of the tack bra and use the cups to twist your nipples as hard as you can and keeping them twisted the whole ten min. Then add more icy hot or hot sauce really concentrating on your nipples
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abuse, cummulative, destruction, tit, torture