Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-08-2013, 04:32 AM   #406
Eva_86

Send a message via Yahoo to Eva_86

Apologies to all those who posted dares after Saturday, i allowed Whoreanita to cum before she did all of those. I will still make her do those.

Now that our Whoreanita has been allowed to cum, i feel that she needs to earn her next orgasm. So i have set up a thread for this purpose, please check it out and post dares there, i am sure you will find it interesting: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140047

Cheers & thanks for all your contribution to this thread!

Likes: Dominating my friend Juanita_m, getting dominated, tit torture, pussy torture, flashing, anal, degradation, feet tickling

Dislikes: Blatant public, wax

Limits: Family, scat, pics, cam, blood
Eva_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:34 AM   #407
Eva_86

Send a message via Yahoo to Eva_86

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanita_m View Post
Eva FINALLY took pity on me and allowed me to cum last Sunday. It was just wonderful letting go of all that pent up sexual energy!!

As was instructed by people here at GD, my first orgasm on Sunday was in public and i had to ask for permission from a female stranger.

Here is the report:

On Sunday afternoon, Eva came over to my place and had me dress in a small bikini she had bought for me (very similar to this one, with pokies, cameltoe and all except that it was red: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...b4rio1_500.jpg). She was wearing a more modest bikini an a short sarong over her bikini bottoms, clearly portraying who was to be on display here. She was carrying a small bag with her and she filled it with my toys - nipple clamps, dildo, butt plug, butterfly vibe.

We then walked to the beach which is a 15 minute walk away. This was really humiliating as my bikini was very revealing and everyone was staring at me on the street, a few guys bold enough to pass lewd comments like "your bikini covers too much of your body, baby" and "hot stuff" and some whistles. Most women gave me dirty stares. I felt so slutty but i could feel the juices in my pussy running free. Eva smirked all the way at my discomfort.

Upon reaching the beach, we walked to a stretch which was relatively less crowded with a few people passing by now and then and Eva asked me to lie down on my back, insert my hand into my bikini bottom and finger my clit and i readily did it. A group of girls passed by (they didnt notice what i was doing to my pussy) and i asked Eva if i should go and get their permission but she laughed at my desperation and said not yet. A few more people passed by but Eva asked me to wait. All this while, i had built myself up to a almost continuous edge and was willing to ask anyone for permission to cum, especially now that i knew my orgasm wasnt far away.

A few minutes later, when i was literally begging Eva to let me ask the next woman that came by, we noticed a couple approaching. They seemed to be in their mid-20s and both the guy and girl were fairly attractive. Eva told me to go to them and tell them exactly what i had gone through over the last couple of months and ask for permission from the girl to cum. I immediately got up and walked to them while Eva stayed where we were sitting. I was shaking and nervous but also eager and hopeful that i would be allowed to cum soon. I walked up to them and introduced myself and asked them if they would help me out with a dare. They looked a little surprised but asked me what the dare was. So i told them i needed the girl's (let's call her Alice and the guy David - they were from UK and holidaying in Spain) permission to cum and launched into the story of some of the dares i had done and that i had edged hundreds of times and i was really desperate to cum. I was completely red in the face with humiliation and i cant believe that i managed it. They listened with shocked expressions on their faces but i could see David starting to smirk as i went on with my tale. After i finished, i again asked Alice if i could cum. She asked me if that was my friend sitting over there (Eva) and i said yes and that she was in on the dare. Alice said she wanted to talk to Eva so we walked up to Eva. After introductions, Alice told Eva all that i had told her and asked her if it was all true and Eva said that it was, and that i was a really desperate slut right now.

David laughed at that and said that i sure was dressed as a slut. I was dripping by then, the humiliation now completely converted to pleasure. Then Alice said that she wanted to see me do a few things for her before she would allow me to cum. I couldnt believe it, i thought that she would just give me permission and that was that, but it looked like we had chanced upon a kinky couple. I said i would do literally anything and Eva added that we had a bag of toys that could be used - leave it to her to make it more difficult. She showed all the toys to Alice and Alice gave a big smile, saying that this was going to be fun. Alice then said that we should go to a more secluded stretch of the beach but before we do that i should wear my butterfly vibe on my clit and give her the remote. I looked around and luckily there wasnt anyone about and quickly pulled down my panties. I was now exposed in front of these two strangers and utterly humiliated yet loving it. I attached the vibe to my clit and David whistled, saying that i had a nice pussy. I muttered a thanks and pulled up my bikini bottoms.

We started walking further along the beach and Alice suddenly started the vibe on low and i moaned and missed a step and nearly stumbled as i walked. Eva told her that vibe on high would make me cum so Alice should be careful and Alice thanked her for that information while i cursed her in my mind. I tried to walk as straight as i could but i couldnt help moaning every now and then, the vibe humming away at my clit. Eva, Alice and David were chit chatting about general stuff (UK, Spain, what jobs do they do etc) while i was being tortured with the vibe, almost neglecting my presence. This made me feel so degraded. Every now and then, Alice would turn the vibe up to medium and i would let out a shout/moan and stop in my tracks, bending over as my legs threatened to give out under me. She did this a few times as there were some people passing and i couldnt help bending over and got a lot of weird stares. I was so degraded and aroused, i really needed to cum!!

We finally reached a stretch where we could hardly see anyone and Alice told me to sit on the bare sand. I obeyed and she said that i was to remove my bikini top and show my tits to her husband. I went red in the face but removed the top as David stared at my tits. Alice said that i had nice tits and David said he loved my nipples. Eva told him he could feel them up if he wanted and soon my boobs were being groped by him, right there on the beach! Alice also joined him and started pulling at one of my nipples and soon i had closed my eyes and was enjoying the attention of the couple playing with my tits. I was moaning soon and Alice then turned the vibe up to medium again, making me scream as the pleasure heightened. She then started twisting one of my nipples cruelly and David increased the intensity of his squeezing my other boob, both of them hurting me. I was a little concerned but as long as Eva was there i knew all was ok and soon i was lost in the pleasure/pain.

After a few minutes of roughly hurting my boobs and nipples, they stopped and turned the vibe to low again and commented on how much of a painslut i was. Eva told them that i was called Whoreanita by everyone and they started calling me that too. I loved it, to be honest and my pussy juices were literally sticking to my thighs, i could feel them. Alice then grabbed my nipples and attached the nipple clamps, making my shout out in pain. She did not stop there and pulled at the chain connecting my clamps upwards very hard, making me rise up onto my knees to reduce the pain. I shouted out and she said "That's right, you need to be on your knees for what you must do now." Then she looked around, i guess ensuring that no one was around, and said that i must give David a blowjob and make him cum. I was half expecting this but i was still shocked and look up at Eva who told me to obey. David slid his shorts down to his ankles and positioned his cock in front of me. It was a nice thick cock though a little short at around 4 or 4.5". I hadnt had a cock in a long time and i was actually eager to suck him. I slowly took it in my mouth, savouring the feeling until it was completely inside my mouth. At that moment, Alice turned the vibe back up to medium, making me scream onto the cock and i think David liked that as i could feel the cock twitch in my mouth. I then started giving him a proper blowjob, moaning onto his cock often. Alice moved in closer and started kissing David as i sucked him. After a few minutes, i could tell that David could hold it off no more so i removed his cock from my mouth and started jerking him off. Eva said i should take the load on my face so i aimed his cock at my face as i shagged it, and seconds later felt a blast of cum hit me on my forehead, followed by a many more spurts all over my face - nose, lips, chin, hair. The warm jizz felt so good, the humiliation of the situation taking full toll on me as i felt like i would cum even with the vibe on medium. I think Eva sensed from my moans that i was about to cum and she grabbed the remote from Alice and turned the vibe off, making me cry out loudly in frustration. I collapsed on the sand and begged and begged and begged to be allowed to cum, nearly in tears.

Eva looked at Alice and Alice said not yet and i continued to beg. Alice said that she needed to make both her and Eva cum first. I said i would do anything. I heard David mutter that i was the biggest slut he had seen and that just made me want to cum even more badly. Eva then told me to spread all of David's cum all over my face and i did that, smearing the jizz all over my face like a cream. She then asked David to keep a lookout to see if there was anyone coming and then removed her sarong, slid aside the crotch of her panties and straddled my face as i lied on the sand, making me lick her. Her pussy was very very wet and i licked her for about 5 minutes before i could hear her scream and feel her shudder as she orgasmed, supporting herself with her hands on my tits to prevent her from losing her balance, which made my tits hurt terribly. Finally she got up and she was soon replaced by Alice. She was also dripping and her clit was nice and big and i started licking and sucking her. She also started moaning but she didnt moan as loudly as Eva or i do, i guess she is one of those who can masturbate quietly. Within 2 or 3 minutes though i felt her shudder and she made a low, long mewing sound as she orgasmed. She nearly lost her balance and Eva held her up as she shook in orgasm, and it turned out that she was a squirter. She squirted her juices as she came, coating my face and hair with them. It was apt, really - husband & wife both left their mark on my face.

She took a few seconds to recover and soon all 3 were standing over me, and i stared at Alice hoping that now i would be allowed to cum. Eva then bent down to remove the nipple clamps which had been on for around 20 minutes, and i screamed in pain as they came off. Alice and David kissed each other for a while and then started commenting on how good a cocksucker and pussy licker i was. Eva told them that these were arts that i had learnt from years of practice. They continued to verbally degrade me for a few minutes until i was begging Alice again to allow me to cum. Eva the put the nipple clamps back on making me scream again, and proceeded to pull the painfully for a few minutes, torturing me more. She turned the vibe on to medium as she did that, and the pleasure and pain again mixed in my screams. I was glad that we had walked to such a secluded part of the beach that no one was around. The time in the afternoon also helped, it was well before peak hours.

Eva then handed over the remote to Alice, saying "over to you. Do you want Whoreanita to cum?". Alice said "Yes, cum, Whoreanita" and turned the vibe to high. And finally the moment came. After 2 months of edging, pain, torment, degradation, humiliation and desperation, i could finally orgasm. And it was pure bliss. Within seconds of the vibe being turned on to high, i was cumming. As Eva describes it, i was screaming louder than she has heard anyone scream while cumming, and my body was completely stiff and back arched so that my body was like a bow on the ground, my scream went silent at the peak of my orgasm though my mouth was still wide open, and my body started shuddering. Eva says the orgasm lasted over 30 seconds and even i was squirting though not as much as Alice. For me, it felt like i was cumming forever. It was sheer bliss, the best feeling in the world, and in that moment i wished that i had a bigger audience. After what felt like ages i felt my back hit she sand floor again, my orgasm slowly subsiding. As my vision cleared, i could see David furiously rubbing his cock, Alice with her hands inside her bikini and Eva clapping. Somewhere between all this, Eva took the remote from Alice and switched off the vibe. I was panting, shuddering and limp for a few minutes, sweating. Eva asked me if i wanted to cum again and i nodded yes, and i felt the vibe come on directly on high as i screamed in pleasure. Soon i was cumming again, and i squirted again, but Eva says i squirted a lot less the second time. This orgasm was like heaven as well and i was sweating and shuddering again once done. Eva said this lasted for almost 30 seconds as well. after a few seconds, she again started the vibe on high and my body racked with another powerful orgasm, and i remember well that i squirted a lot this time around and i imagined that all my friends were watching me right now, seeing the whore i really was. By the end of this great orgasm, i was really tired and feeling weak, and told Eve that i needed to go home and rest. I guess she could tell that i was exhausted as well, and agreed, telling me that we'll leave after Alice and David finish. To understand what she meant I looked on the other side of me and saw Alice giving David a blowjob, and i lay there watching them until David came in Alice's mouth, and Alice happily swallowed all his cum.

Eva then gave me a hand and i managed to sit up and put on my bikini top. She then helped me remove the butterfly from my clit and put my bikini bottoms back on. Finally, Alice and Eva helped me back on my feet. My legs still felt very wobbly. Alice and David thanked me and Eva for this wonderful session and i responded by thanking Alice for finally letting me cum. We walked back to where their car was parked. I was still getting a lot of stares from people because of my bikini. Eva took pity on me as i was tired and requested Alice and David to drop us to her place and they of course agreed. In the car, they told me that they were a very kinky couple and yet this was one of the best sexual escapades they had had. I was proud of myself. They dropped us off at Eva's place, we exchanged email addresses with them and said our goodbyes - with me kissing each of them on their lips as a goodbye - and me and Eva went inside her house and i dropped onto her bed, thanked her for everything and immediately fell asleep. When i woke up Eva and i discussed everything at length and made out for a while, and then she confessed that David & Alice were friends of her and she knew them for quite a while. She knew that they were kinky and she had been involved in a couple of sexual encounters with them as well, and since they were going to be in Spain she had planned the beach session and they had acted as strangers as per her instructions. And i must say it was perfect as while at the beach i was under the assumption that they were strangers and that heightened my degradation and in turn pleasure, i was a little relieved to know that they were Eva's friends.

This was just a wonderful last 2 months, thanks to everyone who posted on this thread + Eva. Love you guys!

Apologies to all those who posted dares after Saturday, i allowed Whoreanita to cum before she did all of those. I will still make her do those.

Now that our Whoreanita has been allowed to cum, i feel that she needs to earn her next orgasm. So i have set up a thread for this purpose, please check it out and post dares there, i am sure you will find it interesting: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140047

Cheers & thanks for all your contribution to this thread!

Likes: Dominating my friend Juanita_m, getting dominated, tit torture, pussy torture, flashing, anal, degradation, feet tickling

Dislikes: Blatant public, wax

Limits: Family, scat, pics, cam, blood

Last edited by Eva_86; 05-08-2013 at 06:17 AM.
Eva_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 05:42 AM   #408
thewilds
Distinguished Member

Bravo! Finally you came. In public and by asking a stranger for permission! I hope you enjoy the next adventure! You were a perfect "Wild's sex toy".
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:18 PM   #409
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to juanita_m

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewilds View Post
Bravo! Finally you came. In public and by asking a stranger for permission! I hope you enjoy the next adventure! You were a perfect "Wild's sex toy".
Thank you so much!

I am quote disappointed that my post about how i finally orgasmed hasnt had comments pouring in

31/f

Bra Size - 34B bordering on C, Waist - 26, Hips/Ass - 34

Last orgasm: 31st December '17

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares

Last edited by juanita_m; 05-10-2013 at 11:27 PM.
juanita_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:43 PM   #410
bananabob
Distinguished Member

I for one loved reading about how you finally orgasmed whoreanita! In fact I just went back and read it again, still just as exciting
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 11:45 PM   #411
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananabob View Post
I for one loved reading about how you finally orgasmed whoreanita! In fact I just went back and read it again, still just as exciting
Thank you! I hope you also enjoy the other thread Eva has started for me.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 05-10-2013, 11:59 PM   #412
Gman7575
Account Banned

Quote:
Thank you so much!

I am quote disappointed that my post about how i finally orgasmed hasnt had comments pouring in
Thank you so much for that report!! Made my cock so hard. I almost felt like i was there watching you !!
Gman7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 12:05 AM   #413
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman7575 View Post
Thank you so much for that report!! Made my cock so hard. I almost felt like i was there watching you !!
I am glad you enjoyed! Knowing that it made you hard makes me feel really happy!!

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 05-11-2013, 12:07 AM   #414
Gman7575
Account Banned

Quote:
I am glad you enjoyed! Knowing that it made you hard makes me feel really happy!!
I have followed this thread from the start. Always makes me hard. Thanks for sharing how big of a whore you are with us. I really appreciate. Cant wait to read your report after you reach 500 pts.!!
Gman7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:40 AM   #415
Gibas

Finally, you deserved it whore.
Gibas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:12 AM   #416
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Flash 6 people today. top or bottom up to you have fun!!
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:50 AM   #417
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Super great story, and it really sound like the denial was worth the pleasure.
You have a great friend, and I really respect your ability for not giving up.
You really have dedication and endurance.

Keep up the awesome posts. I'm still hoping for some begging and humiliation on vocaroo =)

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 02:38 PM   #418
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Good story, girls, and grandfinalle!
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 09:43 AM   #419
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

This is still my favorite dare/edging thread on all of getdare

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk