Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-18-2017, 03:09 PM   #1
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Key Better late than never, 26m looking for dares!

So I've been off the site for a while, just due to a combination of a lack of interest and time. I figured what better way to try a make a return than with a dare thread?

So I'm looking for some dares to do on the remaider or my day off and thru out the next couple of days at least, timer permitting.

In order to not waste people's time here, I'll list the what interests for dares I'm looking for:
  • Anal: Any anal dares, ranging from quick and simple to long and complicated.
  • Online exposure: Nothe really looking for cam type here but more like pics and maybe an album on kinktalk or somessage
  • Bladder Control: starting with holding and controlling how much I drink, to maybe golden showers and more
  • Humiliation: I'm thinking mainly like hidden body writings, but I'll give it a chance as long as it's not public or illegal
  • Dice Dares: Pretty self explanatory, you can just link one and let me do my own rolls; or you can roll for me.
  • Rules: Depending on how active this gets, some rules to follow could be fun. Anything from what clothes I can wear to what I need to have inserted, to how much and what I can drink, as long as it's doesn't interfere with work or personal business

As I do any dares, I'll probably be in chastity, so I'd like to stay away from any edges or orgasm control dares, please. I have a selection of toys, most of which are in an album on my profile ( 2 realistic dildos, 1 glass didlo, 4 plugs ranging from tiny to average, 1 inflatable plug, 1 huge plug, assorted household items) I can explain the toys and whatnot more in depth if anyone wants to know more.

I'll write detailed reports either here for everyone to read or private if requested, I think I have rambled enough for the opening post, hopefully this gets some responses, Imaybe in the mood for some dares!
Old 04-21-2017, 02:02 PM   #2
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Nothing? I'll bump for visibility but not too many times, as not to spam...
Old 04-23-2017, 01:41 PM   #3
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Ok probably the last bump, anyone wanna leave me something? I tried to be discreptive and still leave plenty of possibilities but I'm still not getting anything....

So last time, any tasks for me?
Old 04-23-2017, 06:30 PM   #4
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

I now have a Kik group in which I have to do all requests given to me, also all pics go into an album on kinktalk. So if anyone is interested in joining shoot me a message here with your Kik name or find my album with the kik code to join with 😉

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare request;