Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-01-2017, 07:08 AM   #1
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Default Diaper dares? Donyour worst?

Recently did a poll on what thread I should do next and diapers came in second so it's time for me to post it up.

I'm willing to take on almost any diaper dare, But not anything revolving around adult babies (bottles, passuviers and such). I'll use it till it's over flowing or use it in public, my diapered fate is in your hands.

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 07:11 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masomister View Post
Recently did a poll on what thread I should do next and diapers came in second so it's time for me to post it up.

I'm willing to take on almost any diaper dare, But not anything revolving around adult babies (bottles, passuviers and such). I'll use it till it's over flowing or use it in public, my diapered fate is in your hands.
Being as your gay, you may only have your diapers changed if and whenever done by someone female.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 06:37 PM   #3
Forrest
Distinguished Member

Spend a full day out in public wearing it, no changing, masturbate through your diaper once you're home. Then you may change. I expect at least 8 hours out, and no pooping the previous day.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

BDSM Test results

AMA

Please PM me after reports so I don't miss it.
Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 02:52 PM   #4
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
Spend a full day out in public wearing it, no changing, masturbate through your diaper once you're home. Then you may change. I expect at least 8 hours out, and no pooping the previous day.
Ok first off not using the restroom for 24 hours is proving a challenge, second of all planning 8 hours of stuff to do out in public is a pain, third, I can't wait to go out in the morning and start this dare :3

I plan on putting it on right before bed tonight so that first thing tomorrow I can relive myself >_< also have plans to go out to breakfast, hit an early movie, get a light lunch then hit up the mall before going out to the park for the afternoon, finishing up with an early super and going home. I'll get off and take it off right before my nightly shower ^_^

Thank You

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 01-03-2017, 08:41 AM   #5
Neephonite
Distinguished Member

diaper up and do a warm soapy water enema start a timer for 36 minutes when the bag empties now you hold it for as long as you can no plug. after you release stop the timer that's how long you must be wear that diaper before changing in hour and minutes. meaning if the timer has 12:23 on it at the end you will be in your messy diaper for the next 12 hours and 23 minutes. does that sound like a good one? just quick add on if you somehow you hold it the whole 3 minutes left or less you must still be in you're diaper for at least 3 hours before changing. if don't hold for at 3 minutes triple the time before changing and if you release for before holding for 5 minutes but 3 after minutes double the time if you release before holding for 10 minutes you must try this again at a later date. if that is too hard then just change before three minutes to double and before 5 to 36 hours total

She/Her They/Them

My b-day Add thread Limited time post while you can!

Join The Wholesome Dare Cult Person Above Here messager threadHere My AMA wholesome

My Likes and Limits

Denied by girls from Aug 1 until Aug 8 2023.

Last edited by Neephonite; 01-03-2017 at 09:29 AM. Reason: more additions and because someone wants it harder XD
Neephonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:19 PM   #6
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest View Post

Thus task was a bit more difficult the originally posted due to me having to basicky get puny

I tried to go the full 24 hours with out pooping before hand and caved right before begging fir permission to go, soooo I ended up having to diaper up and mess it. I worse that messy diaper all night and in the morning took 2 laxitives and put on 2 more diapers

Once I was diapered up and ready I finished getting dressed to head out of the house, already stinky and soggy. I had made sure to use some cream and plenty of powder when I put on the first diaper so that the smell wouldn't be to strong in public. I don't want to disrupt other people's days to much.

I went to a local breakfast place and started my day off with 2 over medium eggs and some biscuits and gravy. I was doing my best not to vary from my favorite foods, wanted to get the full effect of everyhing. After breakfast I went and watched an early showing of the movie "sing" figured it'd be best to get anything that is inside over before things got worse. Granted I went twice during the film >\\\<

I headed over to the mall afterwards, I tightened my belt up to try and keep my diapers from sagging to much >_< they were very noticeable in my opinion but that might also be just my own paranoia. I stayed there looking around, doing my best not to hide from sight till it was late enough to get lunch. I had some food Cort Chinese food >.> very bad decision <.<

I could swear they would start leaking but luckily the multiple layers saved me from ruining my pants. I didn't most the rest of my time out in public at the park, avoiding sitting down as much as possible but dreading standing up and stuff falling. Was counting down the minutes to say the least

Granted once I got home I didn't change, as an added "bonus" since I couldn't hold it I had to keep wearing it till this morning, them after waking up smothering my face in its contents before showering up and trying to clean it out of all my pores >\\< needless to say those diapers are double bagged in the cam on the street already >.>

Very very intense dare, would have been a lot easier had I been able to hold it but unfirtuonately I had to do it on hard mode ><

Thank You

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Old 01-05-2017, 01:35 PM   #7
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neephonite View Post
diaper up and do a warm soapy water enema start a timer for 36 minutes when the bag empties now you hold it for as long as you can no plug. after you release stop the timer that's how long you must be wear that diaper before changing in hour and minutes. meaning if the timer has 12:23 on it at the end you will be in your messy diaper for the next 12 hours and 23 minutes. does that sound like a good one? just quick add on if you somehow you hold it the whole 3 minutes left or less you must still be in you're diaper for at least 3 hours before changing. if don't hold for at 3 minutes triple the time before changing and if you release for before holding for 5 minutes but 3 after minutes double the time if you release before holding for 10 minutes you must try this again at a later date. if that is too hard then just change before three minutes to double and before 5 to 36 hours total
This isn't as implicated as it looks :3 basicky I made up a really soapy enema and put on a Diaper, was supposed to try and last 36 minutes :3 i lasted 13:41 meaning that the remaining 22:19 is now hours and minutes I have to wait till I change.

This one was t particular dirty but the enema and owe made it suuuuper soggy and I had to wear my plastic underwear to hold in the leaks.

I'm all clean again though and ready for the next !

Thank you

Loves

Enjoys

Dislikes

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, messing, public, scat, wetting