Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 10-20-2016, 05:52 PM   #1
Submissiveslut559

Wink Hidden Public.. ;)

I'm on a trip with a friend.. Obviously I can't do anything when in the car. But, I know how all you masters/mistresses love public and creative related dares and tasks so.. I would LOVE some first time hidden public tasks for when we stop and get gas, food, or whatever reason we're stopping I'm ready for some extra horniness and embarrassment Hit me with your best shot masters and mistresses

P.S. I have a few items such as basic care and hygiene things (brush, toothbrush, perfume, toothpaste, etc) so knock yourselves out.. Also, this slut is begging you to be extra descriptive (and creative of course.. But especially descriptive) when telling it what to do. I wanna make this fun for all of us
I only have house hold items, no actual toys except for one vibrator. I have access to a lot of things around the house and love experimenting with different tasks.. I aim to please. You will not be disappointed..

Likes:: Bondage, Torture (Tit, pussy, clit, etc.), Toothpaste, Shower tasks, Wedgies, Pussy/Anal stretching, Forced orgasms, Pain, Denial/control

Limits:: Extreme/Long term (ex. 5+ days) pain, Family, Friends, *Public* (including pics/videos), Pee/poop

Last edited by Submissiveslut559; 10-20-2016 at 06:39 PM.
Submissiveslut559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 06:20 PM   #2
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

When you are at next stop, go to nearbyshop buy something that you can put into ass, then go to nearby public toilet give yourself edge, then put the thing in ass and give yourself a wedgie. be like this until next stop.

Next stop, put the thing inside pussy but no underwear you have to keep the thing inside pussy by keep holding it with pussy lips.

Next stop, you will get rid of both bra and panties

Btw, every stop count for an edge.
lovethembbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2016, 06:34 PM   #3
Submissiveslut559

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
When you are at next stop, go to nearbyshop buy something that you can put into ass, then go to nearby public toilet give yourself edge, then put the thing in ass and give yourself a wedgie. be like this until next stop.

Next stop, put the thing inside pussy but no underwear you have to keep the thing inside pussy by keep holding it with pussy lips.

Next stop, you will get rid of both bra and panties

Btw, every stop count for an edge.
Yes sir, I'll see what I can do . Thank you, sir
I only have house hold items, no actual toys except for one vibrator. I have access to a lot of things around the house and love experimenting with different tasks.. I aim to please. You will not be disappointed..

Likes:: Bondage, Torture (Tit, pussy, clit, etc.), Toothpaste, Shower tasks, Wedgies, Pussy/Anal stretching, Forced orgasms, Pain, Denial/control

Limits:: Extreme/Long term (ex. 5+ days) pain, Family, Friends, *Public* (including pics/videos), Pee/poop
Old 10-20-2016, 07:41 PM   #4
Submissiveslut559

I'd just like to add we're stopping soon for an hour or so sometime this evening.. My friend wants to take a nap. I'm really horny and begging to be tortured and teased a bit, especially in somewhere like a bathroom stall (or behind a bush even, but bathrooms have more people).. I have plenty of items that can be used or you can just make me work for it with my hands or something at the rest area, stop... Also willing to be controlled through pm. If no one can tell by all this, I'm very excited and desperate!

Old 10-20-2016, 07:54 PM   #5
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Exactly where will you stop? will your friend take nap in car? what items you have with you?
Old 10-20-2016, 08:07 PM   #6
Submissiveslut559

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethembbw View Post
Exactly where will you stop? will your friend take nap in car? what items you have with you?
We just stopped at a rest area. I'm sure we'll be filling the car back up with gas later on tonight somewhere.. Yes, she's sleeping in the car next to me. Some of the things I have are a hairbrush, toothpaste, toothbrush, perfume, big/normal size or small size shampoo and conditioner bottles, a sugar scrub (this actually gets pretty rough on just my arms.. Haven't had the chance to use it anywhere else but it's awesome)... Just off the top of my head. There's a soft bristle brush (detangling brush to be exact, normal bristles but softer and flexible) and a hard bristle brush. I may be able to find a few others things if you have something other than these in mind

Old 10-20-2016, 08:23 PM   #7
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Here, something you can try:

- Spank your ass, pussy with hard bristle brush
- Put the sugar scrub on pussy, then put some paste on it, then scrub it on your pussy with soft bristle brush
- Also apply some toothpaste on biggest shampoo bottle and then fuck your pussy with it till you edge.
- Spread your ass put then put spray bottle in it then spray perfume inside ass

These are some but if you want more reply me.
Old 10-20-2016, 08:30 PM   #8
lovethembbw
getDare Devil

Oh, for public thing:

- Edge standing beside the road
- Get naked under a bush and edge
- Edge in public bathroom
- and place your nipple on car window then try to close the glass
Old 10-20-2016, 08:42 PM   #9
Submissiveslut559

Oh boy, these sound fun... Thank you, sir! Definitely gonna try fitting most of these in

Old 10-20-2016, 08:57 PM   #10
zoodcat
getDare Sweetheart

This could be interesting if you are daring enough:

For this dare you will need some toothpaste, a hard bristled brush, and a public bathroom.

This can either be started in the car next to your friend or inside of a convenience/roadside store. Start by massaging your breasts through your cloths and do the same to your pussy. Do this for a good ten minutes or longer if you feel so inclined. But make sure to be quiet because you would not want anyone to notice what you are doing. Then, with your cloths still on, apply a bit of toothpaste to each nipple and slowly massage it in. Make sure to squeeze and flick your nipples occasionally to really stimulate them. During the five minutes that you are to massage your toothpaste cover nipples you are not allowed to touch your pussy. Then go to a bathroom near your location, but go into the men's room instead of the women's room. Once in there go into one of the stalls and strip down to just your bra and panties (you can keep your shoes on if you want). Then begin to massage your pussy. Do not penitent your pussy yet though or touch your breasts or body anywhere else during the five minutes you are doing this. Now remove your panties and spank your pussy 20 times with the brush. Then put your panties back on and go back to massaging your breasts for another five minutes. Then massage your pussy through your panties; make sure to get them good and wet with your juices. Then slide your panties aside and begin to penetrate your pussy with the handle of the brush, slowly. Do this until the handle glides in and out of your wet pussy effortlessly. Then begin to speed up until you bring yourself to orgasm right there in the stall of the men's restroom. Then remove your panties and place them somewhere in the stall like hanging from the hook on the back of the door if there is one or something.

If you feel so inclined, leave a note with the panties explaining your experience so the person that finds them can read all about it.

If you do this, please make sure to leave or send a report. Hope you have a good time with your dares.
zoodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 04:49 PM   #11
Submissiveslut559

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoodcat View Post
This could be interesting if you are daring enough:

For this dare you will need some toothpaste, a hard bristled brush, and a public bathroom.

This can either be started in the car next to your friend or inside of a convenience/roadside store. Start by massaging your breasts through your cloths and do the same to your pussy. Do this for a good ten minutes or longer if you feel so inclined. But make sure to be quiet because you would not want anyone to notice what you are doing. Then, with your cloths still on, apply a bit of toothpaste to each nipple and slowly massage it in. Make sure to squeeze and flick your nipples occasionally to really stimulate them. During the five minutes that you are to massage your toothpaste cover nipples you are not allowed to touch your pussy. Then go to a bathroom near your location, but go into the men's room instead of the women's room. Once in there go into one of the stalls and strip down to just your bra and panties (you can keep your shoes on if you want). Then begin to massage your pussy. Do not penitent your pussy yet though or touch your breasts or body anywhere else during the five minutes you are doing this. Now remove your panties and spank your pussy 20 times with the brush. Then put your panties back on and go back to massaging your breasts for another five minutes. Then massage your pussy through your panties; make sure to get them good and wet with your juices. Then slide your panties aside and begin to penetrate your pussy with the handle of the brush, slowly. Do this until the handle glides in and out of your wet pussy effortlessly. Then begin to speed up until you bring yourself to orgasm right there in the stall of the men's restroom. Then remove your panties and place them somewhere in the stall like hanging from the hook on the back of the door if there is one or something.

If you feel so inclined, leave a note with the panties explaining your experience so the person that finds them can read all about it.

If you do this, please make sure to leave or send a report. Hope you have a good time with your dares.
You have no idea how great that sounds! I'm going to try getting this done but unfortunately can't promise 100%.. Depending on how long we stop for.. Hoping she wants to take a good long nap tonight. Thank you, sir!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit play, public, punishment, pussy control, pussy play