Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-19-2016, 03:22 PM   #1
Jo

Default Wedgie safety/warnings!

So I started giving myself wedgies when I was around 10-12 years old and I am 20 years old as on now, still giving myself wedgies. I've had lots of fun, lots of humiliation (good and bad), and I've had my fair share (if not more) of accidents involving safety. So I thought I would create a thread specifically focusing on hanging wedgies (or really any wedgie where you are suspended in the air). So do yourself a favor, if you are a wedgie lover, or are considering giving yourself a wedgie where you will be suspended in the air by your underwear, please read the rest of my post!

*Please perform any hanging wedgies, especially frontals, at your own risk. You have been warned!*

Location(where the hanging wedgie will be performed)

So firstly, as you make your plan to give yourself a hanging wedgie (whatever variant it may be) you need to ensure that whatever you are hanging from can safely support more than your weight. This is obviously so whatever you're hanging from does not break. If it's (a) hook(s) on a wall, make sure there is a whole board behind it that is attached securely with screws. Do not ever use a hook that is attached to the wall with screws. More likely than not, it will pull out of the wall while you are hanging.

Trees/Anything involving the use of Wood:

If you are planning or thinking about performing a hanging wedgie from a tree, please make sure that the tree is not rotting, as a rotten branch could easily snap while you are up in the tree, setting everything up or while you are hanging. Same goes for using wood, make sure that it is not rotten. Never attempt to connect separate pieces of wood together with anything (nails, screws, etc); there is a possibility that pressure against the pieces will cause them to come apart. Don't risk it. Be careful with wood as, as it is not fun to get splinters.

Underwear

The type and amount of underwear you are wearing for your hanging wedgie will greatly determine whether or not they will break/snap/etc.

I personally do not recommend using any type of classic cloth boxers, as they will cut into you and possibly cut circulation off. This could happen with briefs, but cloth boxers seem to cut more.. I would not recommend using any cloth underwear.

My general rule of thumb is never use a single pair of underwear, EVER (especially with cotton, satin, or that lace stuff(Personally I don't think I would ever use lace underwear for a hanging wedgie). The style of underwear also can also affect how easily they could break. An example, I weigh about 144 lbs (65 kg) So the amount of pairs will not be the same for everyone. I could probably wear 2 pairs of spandex briefs and be fine; but with cotton hipsters/panties I need to wear like 3-4, because they break easily otherwise. So to avoid falling and possibly even fatality, please wear a sufficient amount of pairs (of underwear).

I generally do not like the idea of thongs or g-strings; sure they can be strong, but there is one string, and I feel like it's really sketchy, unless you are using like 10-20 pairs, possibly more (but even then.. meh). Just be cautious and take the pair count and the underwear material into account.

Polyester and Spandex

These two are your friend regarding the strength and stretch of your underwear. Polyester for strength and Spandex for stretchiness.

How to Securely Hang by Your Underwear (to help ensure you do not fall)

Rope

This is what I use the most, and when properly chosen, I feel is the best choice. When buying/choosing rope, always, and I mean always check the weight limit before using it. Make sure the weight limit is never less than 20-30 lbs (or roughly 9-13 kg) above your actual weight. So if you weigh 120 lbs (54 kg), and the rope's weight limit reads 150 lbs (68 kg), then there should not be a problem with the rope breaking. Overtime, as a rope wears, it has more of a chance of breaking, keep that in mind. Don't be afraid to replace rope that appears too worn.

Recently I've used rope with a listed 150 lb (68 kg) limit on it, after several uses there are tons of signs of major usage, but nothing that I have seen has come apart to the extent it is dangerous. The reason I'm telling everyone reading this to, "Make sure the weight limit is never less than 20-30 lbs (or roughly 9-13 kg) above your actual weight." is this will 100% guarantee the rope will not be an issue aside from something cutting into the rope (causing it to weaken) or something of the sort. Personally I guess I do not find the amount of wear on my rope, as of now, to be a big issue.

I usually tie the ends of the rope to both sides of all my panties. You can also run the rope just through the backs of the leg holes and securely tie it off at the ends of the rope (Only if you are wanting a classic hanging wedgie. Keep the following in mind: you will not be balanced using method. You'll be leaning forward).

Objects

If you plan on using an object to put through the leg holes of your underwear, make sure that said object is able to support more than what you weigh. This also means the object(s) you are resting the object on (the one that is going through your leg holes) will be able to support your weight as well. Never, and I mean never use anything that is plastic or hollow as it will almost certainly snap and possibly impale you in the process.

Please do not use any type of robe tie, belt, bungie cords with the hooks or any other attempt substitute for a hanging wedgie, as these all have a the potential to snap or break, bungee cords to the extent of increasing your injury, hitting you in the eye, face, etc.

The Underwear Itself

I don't recommend putting any holes into underwear to attach them to objects. If you really want to perform a hanging wedgie directly from your underwear, please use both the left and right sides of the leg holes of the underwear, to hook them onto something. I wouldn't recommend anything for this aside from secure hooks (that I spoke of earlier. I don't feel that anything else would be as dependable). I don't recommend hooking the underwear directly onto the back or front of any objects, as it could easily make a hole and rip them; and as for hooking the front of the pairs onto something, if you were to lose your balance/fall backwards you will not able see what is behind you, allowing even less time for proper reaction.

Tape (or Anything else not listed for that matter)

Please for the love of the world, don't use tape to secure your underwear to an object for the purpose of any variant of a hanging wedgie. Tape is very thin, even with duck tape, I feel that it is not something you should put much faith in. It might slip, snap, or pull apart. If you do use tape, I'd personally recommend you stop using it.

Bondage/Restraints

Some people including handcuffs, tied limbs, feet bent and tied to thighs, etc..

Use bondage and restraints during a hanging wedgie at your own risk. I am not responsible for any injuries.

Personally, I almost always use them in some aspect, but I am more experienced than the average wedgie lover.

However, if you do decide on using bondage or restraints during your hanging wedgie, make sure you have enough underwear on, the rope for the hanging wedgie is entirely secure(meaning it will not come untied) on both ends, make sure that you will not unintentionally swing into any objects that could cause injury. Make sure you have a reliable escape method, and test your hanging wedgie rope before applying any restraints.

I will probably add more information at a later point.

Scars/Bruises/Accidents

I have a few marks on my hips, genitals(from it getting caught in a bad position, causing severe pressure to be put on it), and probably other spots. When I was younger I gave myself a hanging wedgie in the garage. The floor is concrete. So I had intentionally flipped upside down and I was maybe a foot, give or take, and either the rope broke or the underwear broke, probably the underwear. Regardless I feel directly on the top of my head. It hurt extremely bad, but was only temporary pain for awhile. Another more recent accident happened where I was an idiot, and thought it would be a great idea to incorporate the snap on dog collars for a hanging wedgie. Wrong. My knee or knees, can't remember were bent and the collar(s) snapped and feel straight on one of my knees on the concrete, it hurt really bad, but went away with time. It's seems completely fine, reflexes were fine as well when a doctor checked my knees for an appointment. (He knew nothing of what happened, and he just happened to check my reflexes and response with eyes, etc).

Something to consider for those who have a penis: Never have it pointing in any direction other than upward (towards your tummy). You will thank me later.

==============================================

Conclusion

Please take all of these factors into consideration when making your decision.

*Please perform any hanging wedgies, especially frontals, at your own risk. You have been warned!*

I hope this post was helpful, and if it was and you find it a worthy contribution please click that "Thanks" button and/or leave a comment!

I'll most likely be editing and adding more information and possibly pictures for some of sections (To give a better understanding of what I explain) to this thread if people show interest. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to shoot me a private message! Thanks for reading!

Jamie/21/Bisexual/Transfemale

Last edited by Jo; 02-20-2016 at 07:02 AM.
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 09:01 PM   #2
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

Nice informative post. Even though it's kind of common sense it's easy to overlook and disregard certain things. Wedgies are fun!
Limits: Public,face pics,cbt,pee/poop,toilet,cum eating/on face,friends/family,
illegal,permanent,forced bi,messy

Girls pretty please pm me

Pm Dares
ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 04:45 AM   #3
Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooo View Post
Nice informative post. Even though it's kind of common sense it's easy to overlook and disregard certain things. Wedgies are fun!
Thank you for your comments! And yes, they are extremely fun haha <3

Jamie/21/Bisexual/Transfemale
Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:19 PM   #4
WEdGiEslAVE4

Default Hanging

Hey I'm looking for an extreme gaming wedgie idea by myself have a rope I can hang off of
WEdGiEslAVE4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hanging wedgie, safety, suspension, wedgie, wedgies