Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-01-2016, 03:05 PM   #46
casimir

next time you "mark" your shower make sure the drain is closed/plugged then sent roll in it. keep your new sent for at least 24 hrs (no washing it off) you may shake off or rub on a towel if you want
Toys:
Bondage
: rope, chain, leash, locks, mitts, collar
cuffs: ankle, wrist, hand, thigh
Anal: butt plugs: s m l, tail plug, huge dog dildo
Pain: binder clips, clothes pins humbler, candle, toothpaste, icy hot, hot sauce
Humiliation: puppy gear, baby gear, xdress gear
casimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 03:45 PM   #47
Chappers
getDare Sweetheart

Damn foxes. Always eating out of my bin....

I dare this fox to eat something out of a bin for the next week. And try to take something which isn't your bin please.

Dislikes: lots of pain

Limits: Public, scat, webcam, diaper, permanet, wedgie, lines.

39/m/Straight/married

My AMA page
My Online Calendar
PM Dares and extras(please read) - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78087
Chappers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 09:17 PM   #48
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Thank you for all of the dares, reports will start rolling in soon

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2016, 10:13 PM   #49
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjrocker View Post
Alot of foxes and canines get itchy backs from time to time! If only they had arms like us humans! But since they dont.... the only other way to itch and scratch is to get on their backs and scootch around! Gotta get that itch and look cute doing it!
Ok so I became a fox and got the itch... not sure if I looked cute, but i felt very canine.. thanks

Btw sugarkoe I didn't forget about you I just need some time to do your task (a bit more setup than this task)

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

Old 09-02-2016, 03:05 PM   #50
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
Ok so I became a fox and got the itch... not sure if I looked cute, but i felt very canine.. thanks

Btw sugarkoe I didn't forget about you I just need some time to do your task (a bit more setup than this task)
Since when i'm a sugar ? Could be funny (and reminds me of something in the past, before GD xD).
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:31 PM   #51
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarkoe View Post
Since when i'm a sugar ? Could be funny (and reminds me of something in the past, before GD xD).
I'm sorry I didn't even notice
(Dumb fox)

Old 09-08-2016, 07:10 PM   #52
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarkoe View Post
Alot of foxes also like to play from time to time. Try to get a football or another ball before you start this dare, some food and drink (out of a bowl ofcourse) and something you can bite into.
First of all you should become a fox, this shouldn't be to hard anymore i guess :P? Then its time to have alot of fun !
First get the ball and start playing with it as some dogs do, running after it while moving it with their nose and trying to bite into it, eventhough that is near impossible :3. If you get hungry or thirsty you should drink out of your bowl, if the bowl falls over because you pushed it while playing with the ball you'll get another punishment and are not allowed to get another bowl of water.

After playing for a 10 minutes with the football you get bored and even a bit annoyed, so you start chewing at the thing you chose and scratching the walls of your room out of boredom, you could also use something like the curtains to bite in. Also thrash the room with stuff from all over the place, the rule of the waterbowl still counts here. After another 10 minutes of being an annoying dog your owner comes in (fictional) and sends you to your bed (cage), you are not allowed to lie down on the bed though, it has to be on the ground, you are allowed to lie on top of a sheet. Lie down here for at least 20 minutes while spanking yourself for 5 minutes, for being such a bad fox.

I would love a report and hope you like this dare!
Ok here is your long awaited report. I start off with my comments. This is a long dare, which is not preferred, it is also a pup play dare, which isn't bad because I'm also into pup play, but it's not really fox like. Now for the specifics : so I got a bowl of water, Scooby snacks gram characters (shape of dog treats) and a shoe to chew on (since this is role play, I'm not going to destroy my shoe, I just gum it gently). I became a pup and started playing with the football, and almost immediately I bump into the water bowl, but I lucked out and basically nothing spilled from it, back to playing I get really frustrated that I can't bite the football, even from the end. Then I drink some water and eat my Scooby snacks. Now I turn to my dirty clothes bin, I knock it over and use it to trash my room, then I start chewing on the shoe till my owner shows up. He sends me to my cage where I hit my doggy balls with a leash/ belt for being a bad puppy.

It was an interesting idea, but the shorter seperate tasks work better for me and are greatly preferred.

Old 09-08-2016, 07:58 PM   #53
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by casimir View Post
next time you "mark" your shower make sure the drain is closed/plugged then sent roll in it. keep your new sent for at least 24 hrs (no washing it off) you may shake off or rub on a towel if you want
Great task, except for the leave the sent mark on for 24 hrs.

So I makrked the shower like I have before, then I rolled in it getting covered head to toe, I even licked my "sent" covered arm to be fox like. Then I got a shower and washed it off... so here is the problem. The sent will keep the guy foxes away, but it's not gonna score me any mates.

Kidding aside under my fox fursona I'm a human who has to go to work, school, and be around other people. So for hygiene, and sanitation reasons I can't stay scented (ok let's call it what it is : covered in piss) for 24 hours. [But I really did get covered in scent.]

Old 09-10-2016, 06:52 PM   #54
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappers View Post
Damn foxes. Always eating out of my bin....

I dare this fox to eat something out of a bin for the next week. And try to take something which isn't your bin please.
Ok so a limit of mine is "Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom." So it was my bin, to do this I dumped a single serving bag of Scooby snacks gram crackers ( in the shape of dog biscuits) and dug through the trash each day to find one. By the end of the week the crackers became fairly stale and crumbly. This is the closest interpretation of the post in my limits, and I actually liked the experience. Thanks!

Old 09-11-2016, 07:08 AM   #55
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Ok I'm ready for more tasks. Instructions are on the first post
I would like tasks for tonight.

Old 09-16-2016, 03:19 PM   #56
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

I'm starting to have some more time to do some dares. Will give reports as always.

Old 12-19-2016, 09:08 AM   #57
jou

For the next 3 days you must sleep on the floor naked, and have to pee like a fox

Likes: humiliation, wedgies, bets, masturbation, jockstrap, underwear control, games of chance, strip games, masturbation dares
[/COLOR]
Dislikes: anal, public, poo, pee, cbt

Limits: Pain, permanent, scat/pee, anal, face, messy
Spoiler:
now you must do one of my PM dares

My PM dare list is here

Sexmap

Kik: jjou555
jou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 11:19 PM   #58
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

This has been done, and was quite enjoyable actually.

Old 12-26-2016, 10:41 PM   #59
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Can I get some more tasks please?

Old 02-16-2017, 09:19 AM   #60
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
Looking for animal role play dares that can be done at night in my bedroom or bathroom.

I am a red fox

Dares will be done naked

No photos

Keep them possible, if anything seems bad to me I will edit it.
Any new dares? I'd like to role play again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
animal play, fox, pet play