Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 05-15-2016, 11:23 AM   #1
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Default Girls only... Confessions

Just bored. What were some things that you thought about periods and sex as a kid? And some stories that have happened during periods and sex. As a kid I used to think that you could hold it your period let pee and let it out in the bathroom later. One of period horror stories are the first time I put it a tampon, I cut the string, thinking it was not important, after three hours, I spent half an hour digging the tampon out again. Share period/ sex stories and funny beliefs. PS if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it. I wasn't sure where to but it since this isn't really a story or a person above.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 12:16 AM   #2
bansheequeen

I thought you could leave a tampon in for the entire time, after an entire school day my mom asked me why I had so many left after the day (she packed them into my bag so I would have them) and I told her that I had the same one in since I left and did not understand that I could get sick.
Old 08-13-2016, 04:20 PM   #3
Qi_En52927

I do have one when my first period came. It happened during school time and I wasn't educated then because my mum was thinking that it wouldn't come so soon. Anyway, I freaked out and thought I was going to die. I ran for my teacher with my blood stained fingers, not knowing that I had also stained my shirt when putting my panties back on. I told him that my tummy was bleeding and feels giddy. Guess what? He freaked out too! Everything turned hectic but he was really cool carrying me down to the medic. It caused quite a big commotion because teachers saw us and started following us. Everyone started laughing so loudly outside the room when the medic announces to them it was my period.

I think the school started informing parents to educate their kids about periods after this incident. Gosh, how embarrasing! Truth be told, I didn't feel embarrassed at all at that time though.
Qi_En52927 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk