Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-21-2016, 02:59 PM   #1
FootBitch

Trophy Help me! 18m

I'm new to all this and you could say I'm experimenting a little, I don't really know where my preferences or likes lie and I'd love the help of all you guys, what I know so far is I think feet are very sexy (thus the name), I kinda like wedgies and bondage and I don't like anal, I have tried crossdress and as much as I like it I only find high heels and underwear fun, clothes otherwise are boring. I also kinda like ball-bondage and bust, any help is appreciated, dares or suggestions, contact me here or on kik at Warrior.Louis, thanks for all your help guys (also I'd kinda like a mistress but I have very few and particular likes with a lot of understanding required, I only really want a female as well, thanks guys -Jake)
FootBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 03:21 PM   #2
Kinky Cara

You have a pretty good idea of what you do and don't like that you can start adding to your signature. I divide mine (and appreciate when other people divide there own this way) into likes, dislikes, and limits.

For me, likes are things I enjoy doing. They are good ways to reward me or good ways to tease me.
Dislikes are things I love to hate- they are things that I get turned on by doing despite not really liking them. They are good for punishments. So ice is an example for me- its so cold that it actually hurts my pussy, but when I'm done I'm always horny and ready for another dare.
Limits are things that I won't under any circumstance do. Things like contact with people I know, giving out personal information, or bodily fluids are not fun for me, so I don't accept dares with them.

When you're still figuring it out, just add a line that if you can't do a dare you'll add it to your limits. People are pretty understanding of being new

Interests : Anal, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, toys, light-medium pain/spankings
Dislikes: spanking, forced orgasms, ice, electric shock, clothespins
Limits: Public, pictures, bodily fluids/products, long dares (line writing or excessive counting included), atm

Toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=129316

Pm me ORGASM and I will cum now anyway you say
Kinky Cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 05:44 PM   #3
Mr.Mrs. daretastic

Location: Suberben house with enclosed backyard or camping in forest

Next time your at a store wear some panties that are comfortable. Then give your self a wedgie in the aisle let it stay tight as you finish shopping.

Or

Go to an forest area and get a ways into the treeline then strip to nothing or just panties. Then masterbate every time you edge move a little closer to the road. Do this until you have reached the treeline or as far as you can. Then cum. Once you have cum your done. Go home.
This will test exibitionism and edge and cum control.

M. Fairly open and willing, as long as its fun.
F. Shy but able, just needs some praise or reward.

LIKES: Nudist, Biting, Masturbation, Pictures, Outdoors, Blindfolds, bondage, Working together, Hidden public, camping, hiking,
LIMITS: Anal, pubic, sibling, peeing outside, mild pain, nipple pinching,
DISLIKES/ WILL NOT: Social suicide, Family, Skat, Pain, Humiliation, Enema, Messy, Dipers

Can't do any work dares it's to unsanitary there.
Mr.Mrs. daretastic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
balls, bondage, dares, feet, wedgie