Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-11-2016, 12:05 AM   #1
KateNessa

Default 18 f, Scat, piss, and puke dares.

Im looking for dares that include me playing with my own pee, poor, or vomit. I will also do any dares that involve me consuming them, as its one of my bigger kinks. If you leave a kik in your post, ill contact you with a report and possibly pics of I like it enough. That being said, thank you for the dares!

Likes: moderate pain, Urethral insertion, Anal, oral, poo and pee, semi-public, public bathrooms, exhibition, humiliation, bondage, BDSM, bathroom and clothes control, sleep tasks, hidden public.

Dislikes: Severe pain, Rough anal, Heavy Piss, toothpaste/hotsauce, needles, public, blackmail.

Limits: Face pics, Friends and family, anything dangerous or out of common sense, money, blackmail or total submission.
KateNessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 12:07 AM   #2
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Piss and poo normally during the day but don't flush all day. The next morning your are to lick the inside of the toilet bowl while you flush, giving yourself a fantastic swirly.

Enjoy!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 03:43 AM   #3
Jko40

Give your hair a nice shampoo with your own poo, then you'll have to wash it out so use your own pee for that.
Would love a report and possibly pics/vid on my kik jko40
Old 07-11-2016, 04:09 AM   #4
Feetslave1995

Get your self a bowl of cerial but dont use milk use piss then after eating all your cerial its time for desert poo into the bowl then press your face into the poo collecting as kuch as you can in your mouth keep repeting unitl its all gone and report would ve very good to hear maby with some photo or video proof

Kik feetslave1995
Feetslave1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 04:41 AM   #5
jjt787

Default don't wipe

piss and shit as your normally would during the day but don't wipe at all at the end of the day after your final shit wipe your ass and rub the toilet paper on your face(extra points if u send a pic with the paper stuck to u) the eat it and wash it down with the shitty and pissy water from the toilet send your report and pics to jjt787 on kik
jjt787 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
eating, pee, scat, toilet, vomit