Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-03-2016, 07:20 AM   #1
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Default Advance dare, Mind Fuck

A Mind Fuck is a dare that will fuck with your mind. This dare will challenge, can it be true, can this really happen. This is the adult version of when you were a kid, you would walk up to a mirror and say Bloody Mary, or Candy Man.
But be forewarned, the magick in here is pretty much accurate, so if something does happen, you have been warned.

For this dare what you are going to need, is a 8 sided die, or 8 pieces of paper number, and a bag, and once you use the number put it back into the bag.
A timer with a bell
Notebook and pen
Rubber Bands
1 pound of un-cook ziti, and a baking pan
wooden spoon
A silk bathrobe sash
A blindfold

Ok, now the rules of the dare, there is only one exit from the dare, it's number 8, so you need to roll or pull a number 8 in order to exit, or if you don't keep on going and doing the tasks until you pull it.

Now lay everything out nice on the table or floor, and since I know it's hard keeping cloths on slave girls, you can get undressed.

Now for the magick, face EAST, and hold your right hand out and point and make circles clockwise and say. ANN-A-EL, Hawn-ee-EL, ANN-A-EL, Hawn-ee-EL, ANN-A-EL, Hawn-ee, EL, I call on you three times and command you to witness my dare. (there angels, just in case you were wondering)

Now go over to the table and roll, or pick your first number.

1. Lines, 20 Write, Master Michael, I am your humble loyal slut.

2. Pain Slap your pussy 10 times.

3. Edge Set the timer for 15 minutes, and get the silk sash, and pull it between your legs and pull up on both side, pull it back and forth, and edge for 15 minutes, you may NOT cum.

4. Magick Get the blind fold and sit, and
Set the timer for 30 minutes, your going to focus on your breathing, and also your heart area, when you inhale, think JAZZ-AIR, when you exhale, think, Master Michael bewitch me. Your going to feel the warm of love building up in your body, spreading to different parts of it, then finally exploding, leaving you in a bliss like state.

5. Lines Take the uncooked ziti and place it on the baking pan, how sit on it, and write 25 times. Master Michael wake me up inside.

6. PAIN Get the wooden spoon, hit the pussy 15 times.

7. PAIN Get the rubber band, and snap each nipple 10 times.

8. EXIT Now this is what I want you to do for me, I want you to cum for me 3 times, the first way will be you playing with your clit, then I want you to reach inside with two finger and feel inside for your G Spot. It's on the upper side, and the texture feels like gum. Now rub that left to right, until you cum.
The last one, your going to finger fuck yourself with three fingers, and when your about to cum, I want you to pinch your clit hard, and hold it until your done cumming.

Now get up, and roll or pick a number, if you get a six your done all together, and congratulations, now if you don't get a six, you have to complete 4 more tasks then your complete, even if you pick another 8.

I made each task simple, since you'll be doing muli times.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk