Jonas doesn’t refuse 0 0%
Jonas refuses but Cathy hasn’t got the guts 0 0%
Jonas refuses and Cathy has the guts 6 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2010, 11:45 AM   #1
zeddicus

Send a message via MSN to zeddicus
Default Jonas goes US interactive

the main reason I started Jonas Goes US is because It give me a lot of opportunities this it the result.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=38011
might be handy to read till chapter 7

Chapter 1

‘It’s just not fair.’, Cathy was almost screaming to Sofy.
‘Well maybe he just didn’t figure it out.’, Sofy tried to defend.
‘Oh he knew, my eyes were clear, I knew he was making an excuse with that heater repairing thingy, I went there and it seams as some students say, he repaired it yesterday, so.’
‘You checked?’
‘Well somehow I knew he was lying, pfff how come everybody says Jonas that good of a lover but nobody really knows, and on top of it he is arrogant and refuses us?’, Cathy was angry that Jonas blew off meeting her and Sofy twice.
‘Well you should give it one more time, make it clear its about sex this time don’t make him have to read in between your lines as last time, even I didn’t understand you wanted sex.’
‘Because I wasn’t looking at you, if you had seen my face you would have seen sex written all over it.’
After a quick laugh Sofy had, Cathy asked questions again: ‘And do you really aspect that I run over to some guy I don’t know and say ,hey wanna have sex I m just to horny ‘, she made the impression with a very lazy country accent
‘Not like that,’ Sofy was shaking her head, ‘more something like, Hey Jonas thank for helping out on Math I really get it now, is there any way I can repay you with? I so grateful I kinda would do anything to thank you.’
‘I can’t say that, it… It is just not me.’, Cathy showed a repulsive face.
‘Fine then I do it, lets get a trio, he is kinda hot you know and if he really is a great lover I m sure he will satisfy us both.’
‘Knowing him even just a little He probably refuses.’ Cathy nodded
‘Well there is a chance he might.’
‘If the bastard refuses I will bind him somehow and fuck his ass with that strap-on you have.’ She smiled when having the idée.
‘Haha, you don’t have the guts.’
‘Oh I have and I will fuck him if he turns us off.’
‘Oh no, you won’t and I’m so sure that I dare you to be my slave for a weekend if you fail to fuck Jonas when he refuses.’
‘And if I do it, what if I fuck him when he refuses then will you be my save for a weekend?’
‘yes’
‘In that case, dare accepted, Cathy said, ‘ but you will try to get him in our room this time’
‘Did I say you had to? But ok I will no worries.’
‘Any Id how you will get him?’
‘Like I said earlier, by being honest.’
‘What do we do when Jonas doesn’t refuse?’
‘Then we relax and try to enjoy every moment we three are together.’
The both dreamed away into their thoughts.

Next chapter you decide what happens.
Your options; - Jonas doesn’t refuse ( trio will happen)
- Jonas refuses but Cathy hasn’t got the guts (Cathy slave to Sofy)
- Jonas refuses and Cathy has the guts (Cathy will fuck Jonas and own Sofy for a weekend)

No worries for each possibility i got plenty of IDs.

greets zeddi

Last edited by zeddicus; 01-22-2010 at 12:52 PM.
zeddicus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk