Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2015, 09:19 AM   #1
Corwin13
Account Banned

World Public Toilet Dares

I am looking for humiliating and degrading dares i can do in a public restroom, im open for anything especially as this is quite far away from my town so i wont be recognised, i have all of tonight and the week after christmas to do them... the reason for this is because i am being punished for having sex although im supposed to be in chastity and this is what my mistress commands, dont be kind to me please

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 11:41 AM   #2
shadowking00
getDare Sweetheart

before you leave to go out, plug your ass with your largest plug
now when you get to the public toilet, get naked in the stall the furthest from the door, walk out of the stall and close it behind you, now go stand next to the enterance door of the bathroom, now stand there and edge 3 time,
after that, move back from the door a bit and get down on your knees facing the door, pose so your on display to anyone that might walk in and this time edge 4 times
finally, turn round and crawl to the middle on the toilet and while facing away from the door, stick your ass in the air, make it so your plugged ass is on display to anyone that come in
now while on all fours, edge again 3 more time with your ass in the air, (now i would have you to wank till you cum but since your in chasity?, you dont get to) i'm sure after all those edges, you've been dripping pre-cum everywhere, so stay on all fours and lick up the mess you've made, once you've cleaned up every drop you can get dressed and go.
Old 12-23-2015, 02:01 PM   #3
SkyGD
getDare Sweetheart

I remember a dare similar to this where they didn't wear a bra/underwear. They then Would spill wther on there pants. They then took them off to dry them. (keep in mind this is in the opposite sex bathroom but doesn't need to be ) if someone walks in offer them a blow job. Enjoy
Old 12-23-2015, 04:45 PM   #4
Corwin13
Account Banned

Thanks for these dares guys they will be done

Likes: Sissification, Public, Cum, Toys, Anal, Piss, Light Scat, Cock-Sucking, Humiliation, Bondage, Dress up, Diapers, Using Mom/Sisters Underwear

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Exposed socially, pics

I'm trying to work on my lazy writing therefore if you spot a spelling mistake in any of my posts please send me a punishment !

PM Dares - http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75918
Corwin13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
piss, public bathroom, scat, toilet