Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2015, 12:30 PM   #1
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
Flag Blue 19 F/ Outdoor dares

Ive been looking for some more exciting outdoor dares recently. I go streaking and driving at night often, however, I kinda want to do a few more things. I work at a Target in electronics, and i go to college. I'd love to here some feedback on some things you would want me to do. Thanks so much :3 I also try to give full detail reports on here for everyone, so post your dares here please

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 01:31 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

► = Dares (or at least some suggestions)
• = Something else.

► I dare you to get ready for this dare by undressing yourself whenever you feel ready. You'll most likely do this dare at night, because you'll be going outdoors. Take the keys to your car with you and a dildo shaped object (or use the handle of your hair brush). Open your front door and run (when nude) to your car and go sit behind the steering wheel. Spread your legs and put the dildo shaped object in your pussy and don't touch it afterwards. Keep your legs spreaded. Start the car and drive anywhere you want to go to night. However, this location must be at least half a mile away from your home. When you arrived at the destination, get out of the car and walk 100 yards away from your car. Make sure the dildo shaped object stays in your pussy the whole time. When you walked away from your car, start thrusting the object in and out of your pussy, 100 times within one minute. Done? Rush back to your car and drive home.

► Get dressed in your sport outfit, including a jacket of any kind you'd be able to wear while running. Leave off your bra and any kind of top, so just wear your jacket. Go outdoors and start with a short warming up; anything that gets you warm. Next, start running using the following scheme.
- 1 minute of running, 1 minute pause.
- 2 minutes of running, 2 minutes pause.
- 3 minutes of running, 3 minutes pause.
- 4 minutes of running, 4 minutes pause.
- 3 minutes of running, 3 minutes pause.
- 2 minutes of running, 2 minutes pause.
- 1 minute of running, 1 minute pause.*
- 3 minutes of running, finished.*
The lines followed by a *, you must uncover your chest. So unbotton or zip down your jacket and continue running. While running the starred lines of the scheme, you neither may cover up your breast nor stop running. However, taking a different route or turning around and walking towards the way you came from is allowed.

• I see you have likes and dislikes. I think you confuse limits with your dislikes. Because something you dislike can still be done, in the contrary to something that you would never do, thus being part of your limit of what you want to do.

► Get your pocket 2" travel vibrator and insert in in (or place it against) your pussy. Wear some tight underwear so the vibrator won't move from its place and some tight jeans with a belt. Regarding the rest of your clothing; it's your choice what you'd like to wear for this dare. When clothed, go outdoors and walk towards the center of your town/city, where most of the stores, pubs and clubs are located. After five minutes of walking, turn on your vibrator. Your belt should be tightened enough so you won't be able to slip a hand down your jeans, so unbuckle the belt, activate the vibrator and buckle the belt (tightly) again. Go to a grocery store that's still open and buy something, anything really. Just the moment when you are about to enter the shop, you set your vibrator a setting higher (if possible). You may hide yourself when doing so. When you bought the item, turn on your vibrator on its highest and go straight home. If walking home takes longer than you want it to take, you may take a taxy or bus. When home, you may turn off the vibrator. Note: throughout the dare, having an orgasm is allowed. However, turning off the vibrator is not.

• You write that light pain might be a like of yours, or maybe not; you don't know. What kind of pain do you like, if any? Something like a clothespeg on each of your nipples or any other sensitive area. Or some toothpaste, hot sauce, spanking or anything else? You wrote that you have a hair brush as toy, so can I conclude that spanking is one of your likes also? Or do you just love to brush your hair?

• Damn it, you tricked me to write dare for you even though you can't even follow some simple rules.
Sam72, next time when you ask for dares, post in the right section: Request TORD Online.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 12-23-2015 at 01:41 PM.
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, teen