Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 12-05-2015, 09:45 AM   #1
Ashely1233

Default Help with Spanking

Ive always wanted to love spanking but it seems difficult because if you are doing it to yourself its very easy for you to make it not hurt since its difficult to hurt yourself. Also using certain implements in certain areas are very loud so I need help.

What are some good implements to use as a girl and where should I use them. Also how do I make spanking as a punishment more "enjoyable" as in more effective and useful as a punishment. Thanks

Likes: bladder control, obedience, hidden public, verbal humiliation

Dislikes/Situational : clit/nipple pain, spanking, positions, denial, ruins, teasing, gagging, insertions

Limits: large insertions, anal, face pics, messy, consuming bodily things, scat, blackmail, body writing, risky, public
Ashely1233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 01:45 AM   #2
Aron

Well some fun items I've had slaves use in the past were hairbrush, wooden spoon, belt, and good old fashion open palm

Really the easiest way to start is to have someone either in person or over the phone/Skype and hear the sound of the spank. If it's not loud enough it's typically not hard enough. Also if you get your ass cheeks wet or the area you're going to spank, it's also easier to hit softer and still feel the sting. My personal favorite method is in person single tail whips 😈
Old 12-06-2015, 04:11 PM   #3
Purplek

You could use rubber bands. Make them around your feet and let them hit your sol of the foot. Thats a really nice type of pain.

Likes: nipple play, anal play , beeing instructed to do something, pictures, forced feminization, clothing controle, hidden public, tasks over the day, ...

Limits:blood, scat/piss friends/family

My ad:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=225839

kik: _thedownfallofusall_
Purplek is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk