Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-21-2009, 01:57 PM   #31
ICumInSexSlaveSluts

Send a message via Yahoo to ICumInSexSlaveSluts
Wink

Hot story! Look forward to reading more.

I remember a babysitter experience I had a couple of years ago. But I wasn't the babysitter. I was the father of the children the babysitter was watching. A cute redhead that loved to wear tight jeans, short skirts, and tight tops. Her tight little body really got me going. One day I came home early from work and finally had the opportunity to have my way with her. She was more than willing to give herself to me.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:11 PM   #32
jhacksworth

I call bs on the guy above...
jhacksworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:58 PM   #33
sexy_kitty

i call pervert on the guy above lol *cough cough* jhacksworth *cough cough* lol just kidding! Perverts are great! lol.

oh and this is to Wicked.. I didnt know you had a babysitting story ahahaha. i have only read two stories on this site lol. So i am sorry, i didnt mean to steal your idea. and it starts out that way for a reason.

also i am working on the next chapter right now. i have been really swamped lately so i apologize for the delay.
sexy_kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:02 AM   #34
jhacksworth

Wicked's babysitting story has to do with the male babysitter doing sexual activities with 10 year olds or something like that if I remember correctly
jhacksworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:19 AM   #35
sexy_kitty

Default Chapter 5...

I was utterly speechless! I stared at him completely baffled! Then my brain clicked in and i turned to look at Jake. He had the biggest smirk ever on his face. He reminded me of his brother. I shivered.

"What did you do Jake?!" I shouted angrily at him.

"I invited some friends over, okay? So chill," he said still in that stupid smirking face. "And I told them that I was playing truth or dare with an easy girl that will do any dare you tell her to...."

I cut the bastard off.

"NO!! I will not!! Not if it is too horrible! I do have limits asshole!!" I shouted furiously at him. Then Paul grabbed my left shoulder and pulled me to face him.

"Hey girl, chill okay? We were joking... For the most part. Just leave Jake alone okay? Common let us stay. It will be way more fun with more people and you know it!" Paul stated.

He had a good points. This was a hard decision...

"Okay.. You guys can stay, common in..." I moved so they can all get inside. They walked straight to to where we were playing.

Claire and Sarah sat on the couch with Beth, i took my chair, and Jake, John and Paul sat on another couch that was across from the other couch and sort of next to my chair.

"So let's get this party started eh?" John smiled brightly as he spoke.

"Well it was my turn when we left off..." Jake started speaking. "Sarah. Truth or Dare?"

She smiled.. And it was the type of smile that would make any guy pop an instant boner. "Dare."

Jake gave a rebuddled devious smile. "Okay. I have a feeling Tom will be coming out here soon, so when he does, and whenever he curses or him and Abby have a 'tiff' you have to remove a piece of clothing. Got it?"

She smiled radiantly. Yup she's definitely annoying me. "Yeah i totally got it." She was wearing a slutty white tank top with a black bra and a jean skirt with black leggins.

I looked at Jake. He was so eyeing her tits. God he's a little perv. Oh and is pitching a huge tent at the moment as well!

"Mkay so my turn right? Anyways. Paul. Truth or Dare." Sarah.. Finally didn't seem like a ditz! And then she giggled like a retard. Well that lasted for a second.

"Dare of course!" Paul exclaimed.

He seemed excited. Really excited. I chuckled a little and Sarah looked at me. "I dare you to french kiss Abby and feel her up while you're at it."

My mouth dropped! Bitch! I was so gonna get her back!

Paul stood up and walked slowly over to me. Grabbed my hands and pulled me up to face him. Then he took my chin and kissed me. I felt his tongue roam in my mouth as his warm fingers brushed their way up my tummy until they dug under my bra and rubbed my already hard tits. I didn't think the kiss and touching would end until Sarah stopped him by telling him that's enough. I guess she didn't think we would enjoy it that much. If I didn't know better, I'd think she was in love with Paul... But then again i really don't know her.

Suddenly I saw Tom enter the room. He was looking directly at me when he said, "Who the hell are all these people?!"

Sarah removed her leggins and Tom looked at her curiously. I don't know why but the way he looked at her ticked me off.

I sighed. "Jake invited them and I let them come in. We were playing a game of truth or dare. Would you like to join?"

"Sure! I love truth or dare! Why didn't you mention that before??" he said and came over and sat right in front of me and turned his head to face me and looked up at me smiling. "Well slut, who's turn is it?"

To Be Continued...........
Old 08-24-2009, 03:01 AM   #36
ICumInSexSlaveSluts

Send a message via Yahoo to ICumInSexSlaveSluts
Wink

jhacksworth, I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sure you've had things happen to you that other people wouldn't believe. But who cares. You know that they happened and that is all that matters. No need to put others down. We're all on here to have a good time.

Hey sexy_kitty! Waiting for the story to get real good. I'm anxious to see how it turns out!
Old 08-24-2009, 04:09 PM   #37
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Excellent story!!

Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:57 PM   #38
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Excellent story. I have one as well. Its in the 18+ section and it's called The Experiment.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #39
sexy_kitty

I will definitely check it out

And i am soooooooo sorry you guys. its going to be a little long before i have a new entry. i am literally SWAMPED with school! Urg!

Advertisements
Kink Talk