Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 05-17-2015, 01:07 AM   #1
nfwright

Question Help with finding someone.

So, I've been looking across the web for about a year now, and I can't find a place with doms willing to teach submission through practice. A large problem I find is that although I try my damnedest to learn, even just saying that you've never had a serious dom before will make people leave. If that's not the case, what else happens is that someone will talk to me for a long while (weeks, on a specific occassion) before we start actually cyber-subbing. First picture, and they're gone. Never to be seen again. I just wish there was a way to find people easily. I've done the Chloe's list, I've done the application that's stickied. Nothing seems to help.

Dislikes: Extreme Pain

M/18/Minnesota
nfwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 05:40 AM   #2
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Things that come easy in life usually aren't worth it. Stick with it, you'll find someone for you. I applaud your ambition to learn!
I had a tough time finding someone too, at first. But I'm happy to say that I've found such an amazing subby! If you keep posting nice things, make a name for yourself, and make friends here, you'll be noticed.
Experience isn't always needed. When your good character shines through, there will be people who don't mind a lack of experience. It might even be charming to some!

In short: don't despair, hang on! Good things come to those who wait!

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:12 PM   #3
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

If you are in the twin cities area look up minky and go to their munches. It's for ages 18-32 or 35 or so.

Advertisements
Kink Talk