Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2015, 02:52 PM   #1
SubBoyy132

Default Torture Me With Piss

I've done a little bit of piss in the past, from holding in my mouth to small sips, as well as pissing myself. It's something that turns me on a lot, and when I'm with someone I want to be able to service them if that's something they want.

So, I need to be trained to take piss.

I'm looking for any dares that involve piss in anyway, but they need to start relatively small and can get progressively worse/bigger.

If you give me a quick dare, great, I'll do it, report, and send pictures if you want.

If you want to watch me progress, you can PM me and we can discuss how you can continuously give me dares and push me on your own.

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Exploring:Piss, Pain, Urinal

Dislikes:Temp Play (ice, etc.), Lines, Repetitive Tasks, Denial, Edging

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
SubBoyy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 03:01 PM   #2
Use_Me

Just a quick one from me.

Tomorrow morning you are going to have cereal for breakfast, but instead of milk you're going to use your piss. Nothing like making piss easier to take by adding yummy food, or more likely making food harder to eat by adding piss.

Likes: Weird Insertions, Anal, Nipple/tit Torture, Pussy/clit Torture, Wedgies, Piss denial, Humiliation, Orgasm Control

Dislikes: Enemas, Edging, Ice, Watersports, Orgasm denial

Limits: Public, Permanent, Family, Blood, Messy, Scat, drinking piss
Use_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 03:46 PM   #3
slaveboy32
Distinguished Member

Thsi seems like a good dare for you...
Do each one in oder, if you reach one you can't do, start over an try again!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=190952
Old 04-21-2015, 04:22 PM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Use_Me View Post

Tomorrow morning you are going to have cereal for breakfast, but instead of milk you're going to use your piss. Nothing like making piss easier to take by adding yummy food, or more likely making food harder to eat by adding piss.
As for lunch and dinner add a Little piss in your meal. (Not much as drinking piss can be dangerous but can be used when say you are lost on a island the water water there is undrinkable.)
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 02:53 PM   #5
SubBoyy132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Use_Me View Post

I attempted this this morning, and let's just say it was difficult. It took me forever to finish my cereal, but I ate it all. I had to pour out the remaining piss because I couldn't take it all.

If that warrants a punishment, please PM me.

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Exploring:Piss, Pain, Urinal

Dislikes:Temp Play (ice, etc.), Lines, Repetitive Tasks, Denial, Edging

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
SubBoyy132 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pee, piss, toilet, urinal, watersports