Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-07-2014, 09:03 PM   #16
super_red

Well here it is. The final part of this story is as ready as I'm going to make it. Enjoy and remember there may or may not be a second part being posted to this site, so let me know if you want to read it. Also as some parting words from the author, I enjoy writing; I also enjoy having people read and respond to my work. So, on to what you really want to read, here's part four of My Innocent Sister.

"Want one?" I said to her trying not to be overbearing or think about her.

"Sure," she said with a smile.

"How was your date?" I asked as I gave her a bottle, staying behind the kitchen island to keep my pelvis hidden.

"It was ok. I really do like him though. And I think he likes me."

"He does, a lot" I said to her.

"Well I'm going to bed now. I'll see you tomorrow bro," she said to me as she took her bottle and went upstairs.

I took a sigh of relief and noticed that I was slowly losing my erection for the first time since they left. I took my bottle and went upstairs myself ready to go to bed. As I passed Amanda's room I heard a slight rustling noise as well as a faint moan. I wanted to see if she was alright, but realized I had a better way of doing that without disturbing her.

I went back to my computer screen and tuned the video up to just a few minutes earlier when she entered her room. Amanda quickly walked to her dresser and took off her top and pants revealing her light blue matching set to me once more. She stripped off the items leaving her body completely naked. She turned towards the camera and for the first time I saw her. Her breasts were even better than I ever could've imagined and her mound was cleanly shaved and glistening. She walked over to her bed, lying down on her back. With her one hand she reached into the nightstand and brought out her little white friend that I had seen before. I knew what she was about to do, and I couldn't stop myself.

I paused the video long enough to plug my headphones into the computer and put them on. I played the video with sound now and slowly took my pants and boxers completely off. While I was at it I took off my shirt to feel the complete freedom of being naked. I watched Amanda start to take her toy and put it in her mouth to get it wet. While she was holding the toy in one hand she began to massage her breast. Squeezing and kneading them until her nipples were perky and sensitive. She removed the toy from her mouth and turned it on. She ran it down her body, rubbing it on each nipple as she went. She let it roll down her stomach, across her waistline and finally down to her slit.

The angle of the camera gave me a perfect view between my sister's legs. She began to rub the moving toy right on the top of her hole, giving her pure pleasure. Slowly she let the bulb at the end of the toy go lower and lower until it was final at her opening. In one thrust she shoved the girth of the toy into her dripping wet pussy. She gave out a low moan and she started thrusting her friend into herself. As her pace quickened, she brought her other hand down to play with her swollen clit. She pulled back the hood with two fingers and with a third she made tiny circles on her pleasure button. Her face said it all. Her eyes were closed tight, her mouth open and gasping for air. She took her hand off of her clit and grabbed the vibrator with both hands. She twisted the end of it, turning it up even higher.

She started thrusting it into herself fiercely. Her second hand started to squeeze her boobs as her moans became louder and louder. She pulled the vibe out, sucked at the end, and started teasing her opening again. Finally she pushed the head back into her hole. She didn't move it this time; she simply held it firm to the top of her lips, right behind her clit. Her hips began to buck and her legs twitched.

I knew what was coming next. I took a hold of my member as I watched Amanda get off. She finally took a deep gasp and let out an erogenous moan, as her hand went back under her hood. "Oh harder Kyle harder" she moaned and she pulled on the vibe trying to find her g-spot. When she finally did she bucked her hips even more and I readied myself for a climax. With one last moan she began to squirt all over her bed and the floor.

At that point I couldn't hold on anymore. Watching my sister let loose was the final thing I needed. I blew my load all over everything. I just let it flow out of me. All of my pent up tension, the realization that Amanda has grown into a beautiful woman, watching her masturbate naked, seeing her squirt over everything; my senses were overwhelmed and I came, hard.

When I finally came down from my orgasmic relief, I looked back at the computer screen to see what Amanda was doing. All I saw was her face in front of the camera. She had found it. As I turned to get my clothes I saw her. She was standing there, sweating and reeking of must. She was so furious with me that she didn't even bother to clean up or get dressed. There she was, standing in my doorway, naked and holding the camera right at me.

"Not so fast. You have some serious explaining to do brother." She said to me.

I looked back at the computer screen and saw the footage of her holding the camera watching me jerk off to her masturbating. I was caught and she had blackmail.

"Start talking or you're gunna be sorry."

I didn't know what to do.
super_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 09:08 PM   #17
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Such a twist. I would love to read the second part.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:06 AM   #18
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I love it sounds as if there will be hell to pay.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 11:32 PM   #19
Faerol

Great story, you've definitely done a good job with this story and I think with the last part ending like that you really need to post the continuation up on GetDare. You can't leave us with a cliffhanger like that... too cruel but either way, great story and I hope you continue posting others on this site as well.
Faerol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:04 PM   #20
super_red

Default My Sister's Revenge

Well the continuation is finally posted. Click the link below to go straight to that page. Enjoy.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=200025
super_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 11:25 AM   #21
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great work
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote