Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-08-2014, 11:35 AM   #1
piss_panties

Wink Help me have some fun ;)

So today I'm really horny but I don't want to orgasm until later tonight. I want some dares to do through out the day so I don't get too bored and try to cum early.

You can list some punishments below too in case I accidentally orgasm before tonight. Also set a specific time that I'm allowed to have my orgasm.

Last thing- Keep in mind that i do live with my family so the dares unfortunately can't be too extreme unless I wait till late when everyone is asleep but I do have my own room so I can do dares there or maybe walk to the store or something.

Dislikes- pain, piss drinking, scat,

Limits- Scat eating, fully public, family, pain, blood
piss_panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 12:24 PM   #2
myplaytime
getDare Sweetheart

When it gets dark go to the store to buy something, soda, chips etc. Leave wearing only a blouse and shorts, skirt or pants only. When outside remove clothes (carry with you) and make your way to the store. When you get as close as you can, dress go inside and make your purchase. Going home repeat the process. When you get home you may redress or if you feel you can make it inside and get to your room go for it. Post your experience here.
myplaytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 12:35 PM   #3
teaseme132

You may not orgasm until 11:59, your local time, tonight. Doesn't get any later than that
teaseme132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:01 PM   #4
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

- Keep your holes stuffed till 11:59pm of your time. Only allowed to remove for toilet.

- all the pee you pee you have to drink. You may go as often as you want to the toilet but you have to drink it.

- edge 5 Times for every hour till 11:59pm of your time. You may do them in one block or 5 every hour.

- spank each ass cheek 20 Times for every Hour, snap your nipples with a rubberband 20 Times each hour and snap your clit 15 Times for each Hour till Midnight. (11:59pm) again you may do this in one block or Hour by Hour.
Old 11-08-2014, 01:13 PM   #5
piss_panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaBlaBlubb View Post
- Keep your holes stuffed till 11:59pm of your time. Only allowed to remove for toilet.

- all the pee you pee you have to drink. You may go as often as you want to the toilet but you have to drink it.

- edge 5 Times for every hour till 11:59pm of your time. You may do them in one block or 5 every hour.

- spank each ass cheek 20 Times for every Hour, snap your nipples with a rubberband 20 Times each hour and snap your clit 15 Times for each Hour till Midnight. (11:59pm) again you may do this in one block or Hour by Hour.
Piss drinking and pain are in my limits.. can you give me a few more please?

Dislikes- pain, piss drinking, scat,

Limits- Scat eating, fully public, family, pain, blood
piss_panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:18 PM   #6
myplaytime
getDare Sweetheart

Reread your limits girl, piss drinking is a dislike.
myplaytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 01:19 PM   #7
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Ok i missunderstood the dislike. I thought dislike is for "punishment". Sry for that.

Ok some more:

- everytime you pee you have to pee though your panties or on your body. Collect all the pee and before you orgasm give yourself a golden shower with it.

- every hour put some toothpaste on your clit and nipples for 10mins

- every hour put 1 clothespin to each nipple and 1 to your clit for 10mins (i hope that doesnt Break the pain limit?)

- as long as you are At home you have to be naked

- do you have duct tape? If yes tape one elbow so you cant bend it anymore for 10mins and try to Edge with this Hand. (May use any toy you want for help)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit play, girl, horny, orgasm controll, pee