Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-17-2014, 10:37 PM   #1
publicslutforall
getDare Sweetheart

Default i am horny at my house aolone

i am horny and alone at home
seek to be used and break my will down.
i am strong stubborn smart successful lady.
but i am so horny now

like: to be shame, helpless, put at high risk of getting caught.
publicslutforall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 11:58 PM   #2
PMmeimbored

write SLUT in huge letters on your stomach then put on your sexiest lingere and sit outside of your house till you masterbate till you cum

Allowed: poo/pee, food play, diapers, clothes on, minimal clothes (private public), wedgies, minor pain, private public, minor public, no clothes (private public), ect. (if not listed, ask.)

WILLING TO DO LONG TERM (a day to a week) DARES (depending on the dare)

Limits: Family, Friends, major pain, very public, permanent, social suicide, illegal, scat eating, ect. (if not listed, ask.)
PMmeimbored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:28 PM   #3
publicslutforall
getDare Sweetheart

Default can i show you proof please

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMmeimbored View Post
write SLUT in huge letters on your stomach then put on your sexiest lingere and sit outside of your house till you masterbate till you cum
can i show you proof please
pls add my skype
[email protected]

Old 10-18-2014, 11:17 PM   #4
Alexman

Strip nude and sit in front of a mirror spread eagle, then write slut on stomach and bitch right above pussy. Slap each tit 25 times hard enough to leave red marks. Then you are to masterbate while calling yourself slut, whore or whatever you want while staring at yourself In the mirror. Them after that is done lick your juices off your fingers. Finally you must repeat this whole dare but this time fuck your ass!

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

dislikes: heavy cbt, body writing, denial, stupid dares

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Pm dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77768

Alexman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:59 AM   #5
publicslutforall
getDare Sweetheart

Default i almost cum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexman View Post
Strip nude and sit in front of a mirror spread eagle, then write slut on stomach and bitch right above pussy. Slap each tit 25 times hard enough to leave red marks. Then you are to masterbate while calling yourself slut, whore or whatever you want while staring at yourself In the mirror. Them after that is done lick your juices off your fingers. Finally you must repeat this whole dare but this time fuck your ass!
omg it so shameful and i had never cum this hard. i was so much of edging when i was pussy fuck.
i almost cum when i was fingering my ass
the visual effect almost kill me

Old 10-24-2014, 05:51 PM   #6
publicslutforall
getDare Sweetheart

Default i am online now. dare to humiliate me?

i am strong will career woman and i need even stronger man to tell me what to do to break my will

are you the one

Old 10-25-2014, 01:28 AM   #7
Joe Kavalier

Quote:
Originally Posted by publicslutforall View Post
pls add my skype
Using your real email address/skype name in public on this site is an extraordinarily bad idea. The Internet is Forever. Perhaps this is actually a fake address, but if not you should really create a non-personally-identifiable account and modify this post while you still can.
Joe Kavalier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 05:07 AM   #8
publicslutforall
getDare Sweetheart

Default i think should be ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Kavalier View Post
Using your real email address/skype name in public on this site is an extraordinarily bad idea. The Internet is Forever. Perhaps this is actually a fake address, but if not you should really create a non-personally-identifiable account and modify this post while you still can.
i think email and skype should have not much harm on this issue

Old 10-27-2014, 08:04 AM   #9
MasterDurzo

Write "Slut" on your stomach, "cum dump" on each inner thigh pointing to your pussy and "whore" written across your tits. Then sit on your front lawn either naked or in as little clothing as comfortable with and edge 3 times. Between each edge slap your pussy and tits 20 times each calling yourself a naughty public slut. After that get yourself to cum. Then you're allowed to come inside.
MasterDurzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 08:55 AM   #10
robrob3rts
getDare Sweetheart

You like being put at high risk of being caught so try this on for style plan a 10 minute walk from place A(can be your home) to place B in a public place that isn't too busy

then get your clothes together you are allowed(to the best you can):
-White crop top
-Mini Skirt
-Knee high socks
-Shoes

you will also need:
-a bag
-2L water
-Maker Pen

To start walk to Place A. Here write "Slut" on your left leg(BIG LETTERS)

start walking after 2 mins write "Touch me anywhere" on your stomach

continue walking and after another 2 mins take off your shoes and put them in your back also write "Kiss me" on your arm and show it to anyone who walks past

walk another 2 mins and remove your socks into your bag and write " i love you" on your other arm

another 2 mins walk and you are to remove your mini Skirt and write "enter here" near your pussy and ass with an arrow pointing to each

now walk the final 2 mins to place B here you are to remove your crop top, write spank me on your ass and stand there for 5 mins not saying anything only thanking people for spanking you if they do.

Now you are to start walking back to place A after 2 mins you are to get dressed again and pour the water over your head getting your cloths drenched including your white top till it becomes see through

You are then to walk back to place A and then travel home

do say if you need any alterations, please give full report (INC photos of whatever you feel comfortable doing(can be private))

Likes - Anal, Bondage, Hidden Public, Outdoor, orgasms, cross dressing, tied up, Quick and easy dares, Chastity

Dislikes - Poo/Pee, Edging

Limits - Illegal, permanent, pics

New Test (completed 23/11/20)
http://bdsmtest.org/r/6cnvrPPh

female clothes, small but plug, tail plug, anal hook, anal beads, cuffs, collar, rope, enema, paddle, padlocks, cable ties, blindfold, ball gag, tape, lead, cock cage, other household items
robrob3rts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 05:03 AM   #11
publicslutforall
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by robrob3rts View Post
You like being put at high risk of being caught so try this on for style plan a 10 minute walk from place A(can be your home) to place B in a public place that isn't too busy

then get your clothes together you are allowed(to the best you can):
-White crop top
-Mini Skirt
-Knee high socks
-Shoes

you will also need:
-a bag
-2L water
-Maker Pen

To start walk to Place A. Here write "Slut" on your left leg(BIG LETTERS)

start walking after 2 mins write "Touch me anywhere" on your stomach

continue walking and after another 2 mins take off your shoes and put them in your back also write "Kiss me" on your arm and show it to anyone who walks past

walk another 2 mins and remove your socks into your bag and write " i love you" on your other arm

another 2 mins walk and you are to remove your mini Skirt and write "enter here" near your pussy and ass with an arrow pointing to each

now walk the final 2 mins to place B here you are to remove your crop top, write spank me on your ass and stand there for 5 mins not saying anything only thanking people for spanking you if they do.

Now you are to start walking back to place A after 2 mins you are to get dressed again and pour the water over your head getting your cloths drenched including your white top till it becomes see through

You are then to walk back to place A and then travel home

do say if you need any alterations, please give full report (INC photos of whatever you feel comfortable doing(can be private))
this is a detail dare.. i respect it and i will try it at night in some park
thak you

Old 10-30-2014, 06:11 AM   #12
Rainwizard

Take something that can record and replay your voice and that you have with you at any time.

Masturbate until you're about to cum then stop.
Wait a minute or two then mssturbate again for 10minute without xumming.
During these tens minute keep telling how much of a slut you are, that the only reason you live for is to be fucked ... and keep finding new phrases for the ten minute.

Then put on headphone. For the next three you must listen to yourself 24/7. And loud enough yo cover any other soun. At work too. Unless you have a conference obviously.
No cunning allowed for the rest of the day.
Rainwizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 07:11 AM   #13
vagus21
Distinguished Member

Since you enjoy having words written on you, write at least 10 degrading/humiliating things on your naked body. Then go to any room in your house and pick 2 objects from that room. One will be placed in your pussy and the other in your ass. Now crawl to the room that is furthest from the room you started in. The objects must stay in the entire time. If one falls out, suck it clean and put it back in. Once you are in the next room you are to find a mirror and stare at your stuffed holes whIle fucking yourself with the 2 items. While you do this read aloud what is written on you. When you are about to cum, beg out loud to cum. After you beg to cum 3 times you may bit you must shout out "I'm a filthy whore, who will do anything to please a man!"

Likes: Humiliation, degradation, light public, naked dares, masturbation, controlled orgasm

Dislikes: cum eating, scat

Limits: Illegal, extreme public, friends, family
vagus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 05:19 AM   #14
publicslutforall
getDare Sweetheart

Default omg

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagus21 View Post
Since you enjoy having words written on you, write at least 10 degrading/humiliating things on your naked body. Then go to any room in your house and pick 2 objects from that room. One will be placed in your pussy and the other in your ass. Now crawl to the room that is furthest from the room you started in. The objects must stay in the entire time. If one falls out, suck it clean and put it back in. Once you are in the next room you are to find a mirror and stare at your stuffed holes whIle fucking yourself with the 2 items. While you do this read aloud what is written on you. When you are about to cum, beg out loud to cum. After you beg to cum 3 times you may bit you must shout out "I'm a filthy whore, who will do anything to please a man!"
what if the neighbour heard me
it can be so shameful

Old 10-31-2014, 07:43 AM   #15
lkkrdingos022

Make sure you have something in each room which you can use to fuck yourself. Now we are going for a marathon. Go to each room and fuck yourself with something, start with 4 minutes of anal after which you can go to your pussy and get an orgasm. It would be best if your ass is filled at all times. Now go to every room and do anal+orgasm in every room. Enjoy. If it is possible send me proof

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suïcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk