Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-08-2014, 05:39 PM   #1
Sluttyjewgirl

Default Class Today..So what's a girl to do?

I had a course today from 8-5 for work and was diligently taking notes when someone said "May I have another,Sir?" To the professor. Of course this sparked my inner slut and I began endlessly squirming in my seat as I recalled some punishments from last night. At lunch I nearly knocked people over as I ran to the bathroom and pulled my thongs down as I masturbated my little clit. Since Master pushes my clit against the wall right after every time I cum, I automatically did this against the wall of the stall. I came again, watching it run down the wall and pulled my thongs up into a tight wedgie for the rest of the day.

Again the course is from 8-5 tomorrow. So, any suggestions on how to satisfy my whore pussy tomorrow?

Dislikes: Wasting time

Items: rope, duct tape, electrical tape, heels, icy hot/Tabasco sauce/toothpaste, sandpaper, sponges, clips/clamps of various size, vibrating toothbrush, 2 vibrators, plug, wooden spoon, heels, slut corner
Sluttyjewgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 06:09 PM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Don't wear any underwear, insert a vibrator on the lowest speed in your pussy, just enough to tease you and then wear a tight crotch rope with a large knot over your clit that will rub anytime you move.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:15 PM   #3
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Insert the smallest vibe in your cunt and the Plug in your Ass. Bind yourself a nice double crotchrope. The rope should lead through your cunt, one between each inner and outer labias and on top cover your clit from both sides. Stick a Piece of Tape to it so both ropes are conected and put a Piece of sand paper on it.
The vibe will continous tease you inside while the Ropes and sandpaper rubs ob your clit and labias when you move even slightly. At least put on tight Panties so the pressure will be increased.

I know this would Keep you wet and ready during classes. Would like to see you twitching in your chair

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit play, naughty girl, punish, pussy control, work dare