Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-09-2014, 02:43 PM   #1
Johnybou21

Default Your slave for 24 hours

Hello Sirs and Ma'ams,

In two weeks, my family will be out of the house for long enough that I will have 24 hours with nothing to do, and I want to be your slave for that time!

Starting at approximately 5:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-7) on Monday, September 22nd, and for the following 24 hours, I will be completely at your will.

Now, obviously, it would be difficult to cam for 24 straight hours, but here's what I'm looking for:

-You shall set any and all rules for me to follow. (e.g. must be on all fours, cannot use furniture, must pee sitting down, etc. whatever your heart desires!)

-You shall set my schedule for me any way you like. (e.g Eat at certain time, to bed at certain time, cam with you at certain time(s), insert butt plug from this time until that time, etc. Again, whatever you want.)

-We will cam as often and whenever you would like.

-While setting up agreement, I may beg for certain permissions (e.g. showering, eating certain meals, etc.) which you may obviously allow, deny, allow with conditions (e.g. shower, but only in cold water), or punish me just for asking.

-Control how and when I eat, sleep, and everything else.

Below I have my list of limits and a list of toys I will have at my disposal.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Public (discreet public ok, e.g. go to store with chastity belt and butt plug on/in), Family, Caught, Cum Eating (except when on food).

The only three things I absolutely require for my own safety:
-I must have access to water at all times, be it in a glass, from the faucet, in a bowl on the floor, or however else.
-I will not sleep with anything obstructing my airway.
-I must eat at the bare minimum 2 times, but you will decide when, what, and how I shall eat.

Toys: Chastity belt, Large butt plug, small butt plug, inflatable butt plug, vibrator, wrist cuffs with connector, nipple clamps, rope, heavy chain with padlocks, ball gag, blindfold. And, of course, the standard supply of various household items. I am also willing to go purchase certain groceries or inexpensive supplies.

Please PM me with replies!

Upon reaching an agreement I will add you on skype and we will start conversation about specifics and me begging for things as time leads up to the date.

Dislikes: breath play, wedgies

Hard limits: scat, public, family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, chain with 2 padlocks, whips, dildo, blindfold, gag, chastity device, 2 butt plugs, 1 small and 1 large.
Johnybou21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk