Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-10-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
natethegreat
getDare Sweetheart

Default Male Dom/Sub Dice Dare (Setting Limits) R

Everything is up to the Dom here. Roll each category to see the severity, and then play it out. The higher the number in each category, the more difficult it is. Everything in here has a minimum, meaning the Dom can do anything rolled as much as they want, but it must be the minimum as stated.

1 Discipline
2 Humiliation
3 Bondage
4 Oral
5 Anal
6 Pics/Vids

DISCIPLINE (Must wait at least 5 minutes between spankings)

(1) Dom can give spankings over the knee with their hand medium strength. No more than 10 at a time. Minimum 20 total.
(2) Dom can give spankings in whatever position with hand or ruler medium strength. No more than 12 at a time. Minimum 25 total.
(3) Dom can give spankings in whatever position with hand, ruler, or belt medium strength. No more than 14 at a time. Minimum 30 total.
(4) Dom can give spankings in whatever position with hand, ruler, or belt medium strength. Ass can be wet. No more than 16 at a time. Minimum 35 total.
(5) Dom can spank as much as they want, however they want, with whatever they want, but no more than 18 at a time. Minimum 40 total.
(6) Dom can spank as much as they want, however they want, with whatever they want, but no more than 20 at a time. Minimum 50 total.

HUMILIATION (If you fail at any of these, Dom gets to take 3 naked pictures of you in the bathtub, and Dom gets to keep them and do with as he wishes. Also, anytime Sub is wearing a blindfold that covers at least 1/4 his face, Dom can video record, keep and do with the video as he pleases. If the blindfold comes off at any point that is not at fault of the Dom, keep recording for 1 minute, and then stop. Dom still gets to keep video and do with as he pleases, so don't be squirming. If Dom lets Sub tie blindfold, then keep recording for up to no more than 10 minutes. If it comes off as fault of the Dom, then the video must be stopped and deleted).

(1) Sub gets given a bath, and potty trained. Meaning Dom washes your entire body, then while in front of the toilet naked, they will hold and aim your penis while you pee.
(2) Same as 1 but bath with cold water.
(3) Same as 2, but before bath, Dom pees on Subs face with mouth open. Must swallow anything that lands in the mouth.
(4) Same as 3, but Sub actually sucks while Dom pees in mouth. Must keep sucking until Dom is done peeing, then sub can spit.
(5) Same as 4, but Sub must swallow everything.
(6) Same as 5, however Dom gets to video record it. If Sub fails to swallow everything, then on top of punishment for this category, Dom also gets to keep the video. Dom can show anyone in person, just cannot send to anyone or post anywhere.

BONDAGE

(1) Sub can be blindfolded at anytime.
(2) Same as 1, but hands can be tied anytime as well.
(3) Same as 2 but hands and feet can be tied.
(4) Sub can be blindfolded and bound to something in any position at any time.
(5) Same as 4, but before sub is bound each time, they must receive 1 smack to the privates. (careful if they are erect).
(6) Same as 5, but Sub will be tied at some point and blindfolded, and given the maximum amount of spankings allowed, then Dom will leave for minimum 3 minutes, then return and give the maximum amount of spankings again.

ORAL -Licking balls does not count towards time as stated below, only sucking does, so whenever Dom says to lick balls, Sub must lick. (If you fail at any of these, roll the Discipline section, and Dom punishes Sub the maximum amount allowed at one time, and Dom can make you retry if he wants to)

(1) Sub must suck a total of 5 minutes minimum. Cum in subs mouth is up to sub.
(2) Sub must suck a minimum of 10 minutes total. Sub must suck while Dom cums, but can spit out once Dom says he is finished.
(3) You must suck and swallow anything that comes out. You cannot gag, spit, or make any negative noises. You must suck a minimum of 3 minutes after they cum. You must suck a total of 15 minutes minimum.
(4) Same as 3, but must suck 4 minutes after they cum, and a minimum of 20 minutes total.
(5) You must suck and swallow anything that comes out. You cannot gag, spit, or make any negative noises. You must suck a minimum of 4 minutes after they cum. You must suck a total of 25 minutes minimum. You must suck them for 5 minutes straight as well, even if they cum, you swallow, and keep sucking.
(6) You must suck and swallow anything that comes out. You cannot gag, spit, or make any negative noises. You must suck a minimum of 4 minutes after they cum. You must suck a total of 30 minutes minimum. You must suck them for 10 minutes straight as well, even if they cum, you swallow, and keep sucking. As well, Dom can have Sub rim him as much as he wants. (As long as ass is clean).

ANAL (Always a condom, Dom can decide whether to finish while inside Subs ass or mouth. If mouth, then spit or swallow depends on what was rolled in oral)

(1) Dom can tease with toys and penis
(2) Dom can use 1 finger. Penis or toy of equal size as well.
(3) Dom can use 2 fingers. Penis or toy of equal size as well.
(4) Dom can use sub as they wish. They can use toys, fingers, dick, or whatever they want, and as much as they want. Dom must be gentle the entire time.
(5) Dom can use sub as they wish. They can use toys, fingers, dick, or whatever they want, and as much as they want, however they want.
(6) Same as 4, but once Dom has cum, Sub must remove Doms condom, and suck penis for at least 3 minutes, making sure it is nice and clean.

PICS/VIDS (All to be deleted before departing, unless otherwise specified)

(1) Dom can take as many pictures of the Subs naked body as they want, including face.
(2) Same as 1, but Dom must make Subs penis soft and small with Ice/Cold Water and take several pictures.
(3) Same as 2, but Dom can take any pictures or videos that only include the sub, doing absolutely anything. In the tub, poses, saying humiliating things, doing humiliating things, pleasuring self, etc. (Only sub allowed in shots)
(4) Same as 3, However Dom can be in any that he wishes as well, showing the sub being humiliated or serving the Dom sexually, or being spanked.
(5) Same as 4, but all pics of subs penis soft and small, are to be posted on a gay site in the Subs local area for 1 week. They must be posted for all to see, and sent to anyone who asks for them on Subs profile. Dom can tell people to ask Sub for the pics as well. Meaning, if they ask for you to email them, you must send them, with no conditions. Obviously Dom can keep all the pics and do with as he pleases.
(6) Same as 5. Dom gets to chose 3 pictures or videos, and rock, paper, scissors you to see if he gets to keep the pics/vids. Dom is not allowed to post any of these or send them to anyone, however, Dom can show them to anyone in person.

(So saying humiliating things, would be the Dom making the Sub tell stories about things that would humiliate himself. Dom could ask Sub questions about personal experiences that would be humiliating, or the Dom could make up really humiliating ideas himself, and make the Sub tell them).
natethegreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to natethegreat for this post:
Old 08-10-2013, 09:12 PM   #2
mikey3120
getDare Sweetheart

I will be in as a slave/ sub, I'm in Chicago on the south side

Anyone can Kik me for a dick pic.

Please make me a loser in all threads.

kik: mikey3120

If you can guess the last number of my cell phone number, I will give you full controll of my GD account
mikey3120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 04:52 AM   #3
codymich
Distinguished Member

I'd love to play this as a sub as well. If anyone is in the southeast Michigan area, let me know ;D

Yes, I'm a furry, and I have a fursuit, so feel free to include that in dares!

Kik: codymichGD

My cock length is verified here. Add yours too!
codymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:07 PM   #4
maza

I'd like to be either. I'm near Brighton, UK
maza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:09 PM   #5
Gwestgtr

Id be willing to play sub for anyone near CT.
Old 11-22-2013, 04:14 AM   #6
imaslaveboy

Would love to find a master for this

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 04:51 PM   #7
Redslave

Im a sub from Brisbane, Australia.
Redslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:33 PM   #8
youngboy17

il do whatever, probably sub, for whoever! Aberdeenshire, Scotland, uk
youngboy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 11:58 AM   #9
imaslaveboy

If only someone in north ireland would do this with me

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 07:16 PM   #10
Subboy100

Default Bondage

Anyone near canton ga pm me
Subboy100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 07:27 AM   #11
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl

Master made me take all 5 first so i did
1 Discipline
2 Humiliation
3 Bondage
4 Oral
5 Anal

DISCIPLINE (Must wait at least 5 minutes between spankings)
(4) Dom can give spankings in whatever position with hand, ruler, or belt medium strength. Ass can be wet. No more than 16 at a time. Minimum 35 total.

--> I got it bending over a table with the belt, ass was wet and i got 4 sets of 16 with 5 minutes rest in between

HUMILIATION (If you fail at any of these, Dom gets to take 3 naked pictures of you in the bathtub, and Dom gets to keep them and do with as he wishes. Also, anytime Sub is wearing a blindfold that covers at least 1/4 his face, Dom can video record, keep and do with the video as he pleases. If the blindfold comes off at any point that is not at fault of the Dom, keep recording for 1 minute, and then stop. Dom still gets to keep video and do with as he pleases, so don't be squirming. If Dom lets Sub tie blindfold, then keep recording for up to no more than 10 minutes. If it comes off as fault of the Dom, then the video must be stopped and deleted).

(1) Sub gets given a bath, and potty trained. Meaning Dom washes your entire body, then while in front of the toilet naked, they will hold and aim your penis while you pee.
(2) Same as 1 but bath with cold water.

-->15 minutes cold bath hard but the worse was the shame of the second part

BONDAGE
(4) Sub can be blindfolded and bound to something in any position at any time.
(5) Same as 4, but before sub is bound each time, they must receive 1 smack to the privates. (careful if they are erect).

--> I had been bound 6 times for 10 minutes blindfolded and ankles bound to hands kneeling... as ordered i had been smacked on my privates for each time meaning 6 times

ORAL -Licking balls does not count towards time as stated below, only sucking does, so whenever Dom says to lick balls, Sub must lick. (If you fail at any of these, roll the Discipline section, and Dom punishes Sub the maximum amount allowed at one time, and Dom can make you retry if he wants to)

(3) You must suck and swallow anything that comes out. You cannot gag, spit, or make any negative noises. You must suck a minimum of 3 minutes after they cum. You must suck a total of 15 minutes minimum.
(4) Same as 3, but must suck 4 minutes after they cum, and a minimum of 20 minutes total.
--> i then sucked 20 minutes getting the cream and swallowing it then again for 4 minutes in that time master pissed in my mouth and i had to swallow

ANAL (Always a condom, Dom can decide whether to finish while inside Subs ass or mouth. If mouth, then spit or swallow depends on what was rolled in oral)

e sub as they wish. They can use toys, fingers, dick, or whatever they want, and as much as they want, however they want.

--> he did I had to suck is cock before then he fucked me hard and i had to clean the cock up

Master says thank you for that dare

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk