Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-13-2009, 10:05 PM   #1
Kilika

Default My First Experience (fiction)

Hello My name is Nicholas. I am 18 years old and have never had a master or been a master, until now. Sitting home alone in a new state far from my friends and family, I grew bored of the everyday life and sought more excitement. I found getDare.com by accident, and decided to find out what it was all about hoping that it could spice up my life a little bit. Boy was I in for a big surprise! I found dare after dare that I had never seen before, so i tried some. I completed about 4 dares in one day after signing up.

After I had completed my dares for the first time, I decided to explore this sit a little more in depth. That's when I found about the Master and slave section of this website. So I was very interested in exploring more of this. I asked around and found out much about being a slave and a master. I decided I wanted to try to be a slave so I posted myself up on the boards. Not that much longer I already had a couple people interested in becoming my master. I guess it the new slave everyone wants kind of like a new car huh? haha. Anyways, so we exchanged info and he interviewed me and explained his rules and conditions and I agreed to everything he said. So then the deal was struck and I was officially made into his slave.

Right away he took command, and told me what clothes I would where when speaking to eachother on the internet and to always were a symbol of my slavery to him at all times. I loved how he took charge. Then he explain to me how to edge. And he told me to do it. So I started right away. It took about 15 minutes to get there the first time. I almost lost it, but i caught myself before a came. As I edged, he explained to me that now that I am his slave my penis is no longer mine, he owns it and everything that comes out of it. I finally reach my limit and he demands that I do not cum. So i follow his wishes and do not cum. He then tells me to tell him when my penis is soft and relaxed. So a minute goes by and everything is relaxed and calmed down. Then he tells me to edge again.

At this point I was woundering how many times he would want me to do so, and trying me best to do everything exactly as he says. I wanted to make the best impression I could as a new slave. After the second time, he asked me to do it yet again. I could almost could not handle the intensity any more. As much as it wanted to come rushing out, I held it. My master told me not to cum so I obey.

The fourth time around it only took me a minute to reach my limit. My master was happy that for my first time, I did exactly what he wished and learned everything pretty quickly. I think he was in a generous mood that day. At the end of my fourth edge he gave me the gift of cumming only if i would take off my slave shirt and lay it flat and cum on the front of it and let it all soak in. So I did just that.

It was a fantastic feeling the whole experience. My first time, will be a time I never forget. I will try to be the best slave I can be so I can yet again have the gift of cumming.

Likes:Sexual,Crossdressing, And whatever creativity your mind can think up

Like to get paid to shop? How about if your friends shop? OR people you don't even know? Pizza Hut spent 30 million to be apart of it, you can join for free!

http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/kilika53
Kilika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 06:02 AM   #2
daremenudeguy

its ok easy to follow but needs grammar and spelling checked also you could add more detail . alot like my first story

Advertisements
Kink Talk