Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-25-2014, 01:12 PM   #1
Mistress-X

Heart Punishment ideas for my slave?

I have a male slave that I use over kik, I planned on punishing him tonight and I already have an idea on how to do it but I was wondering what any of you would think of. Currently his punishment includes; ice, hot wax, ball crushing, and bruising himself. I'm looking for any other creative ways to use him, either tonight or at a later time. Don't worry about limits, I want to see anything you have to offer.
Mistress-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:23 PM   #2
trenho
getDare Devil

...no limits, so:
lube a lot a birthday candle and put it on his peehole. Then light it up and wait.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:59 PM   #3
Mistress-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
...no limits, so:
lube a lot a birthday candle and put it on his peehole. Then light it up and wait.
Sounds like fun, Thanks.
Mistress-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 02:59 PM   #4
yoursonly

Let him bind his balls as tightly as he can, it must cut off all blood flow... he must smack his balls till they are purple... while having a big object in his ass... (dont know if he got any toys)... he must then put a binder clamp on each nipple, just on the tip!...
now he may stroke at your given pace, only for 7strokes... slap his balls 4 times... play with the object in his ass... and flick the clamp 6 times each... for him to be so lucky just to try to edge the candle must be place in his peehole, the wax running down that little dick is his lube to use.... he may only edge once at this stage... after edging he must slap his balls with a ruler, 13 times... and rip the clamps off, with force!

when you finally let him cum he must do it in some sort of tube that he can insert in his ass, the cum must stay in there for as long as you want...

Likes: Light CBT, nipple play, edging, orgasm control, masterbating for hours

Willing(punishment): cum eating, anal, semi-public, hidden public

Limmits: blood, permanent, getting cought, major pain, illegal, poo, writing on my body, pee, family and friends, needles, photos

Equipment: rubberbands, binder clamps(diff sizes),
Marbles, balloons, clothe clamps
I dont have a webcam
yoursonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 06:09 PM   #5
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistress-X View Post
I have a male slave that I use over kik, I planned on punishing him tonight and I already have an idea on how to do it but I was wondering what any of you would think of. Currently his punishment includes; ice, hot wax, ball crushing, and bruising himself. I'm looking for any other creative ways to use him, either tonight or at a later time. Don't worry about limits, I want to see anything you have to offer.
Stinging nettles?
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 12:10 PM   #6
TheXXXPenguin

An unlubed Q tip in his dick hole will torture him during the session and going pee for up to a day and a half after the punishment. Rubber bands are also great for snapping and binding.
TheXXXPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18+, mistress, punishment, slave