Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
jerjerc

Angry Girls Underwear Dare (Non-Fiction)

It happened to me when I was 24. I was on vacation in Cuba with a few of my friends, one day we were hanging out on the beach with a lot of people we just met and we were all just sitting around drinking, and then this one girl brought out a game for us to play. It was bascially like truth or dare except you just choose a random dare out of a hat and teams are divided into guys and girls and which ever team does not complete a dare looses. So we began playing and it was suprisingly fun. Most of the dares had something to do with drinking but when it came to me I reached in hoping for something like kiss the entire other team but I pulled out this dare and read it out loud, it said "switch underwear with someone on the other team and wear them for the rest of the day". The girls began giggling and my one friend Tammy imediately volunteered, but I told them that I couldnt do it because I was wearing my bathing suit and nothing else but they all said that I still had to go through with it or I would loose, and I didnt want to let my team down so I said "fine".

Tammy went into the washroom and came out a few moments later holding her underwear, she walked up, threw them at me and said "enjoy their from Victorias Secret". I took one look at them and imediately wanted to back out, they were white with pink polka dots and a frilly pink border. I stood there thinking about it and eventually I convinced myself to do it, thinking it would be fun and I didnt to let all the guys down. So I went into a stall in the washroom and slipped them on, it felt weird at first but I went back and told them that the dare was complete. All the girls said they had to see or they wouldnt believe me, so I pulled it up on the side to prove I was wearing them and they all laughed and called me a cross dresser and the game went on. Eventually I completely forgot I was even wearing them except when I sat down I was careful to make sure the pink wasnt showing.

Later that day while I was still wearing them we all decided to go the bar and get some more drinks. I was standing there talking to the bartender, trying to order some drinks, then my friend Tammy runs up behind me and infront of everyone pulls my bathing suit to the ground, and because I wasnt wearing a shirt I was standing in nothing but a pair of girls underwear in this very crowded bar. Everyone was laughing and yelling as I pulled up my bathing suit and this random middle aged women that was beside me actually spit up her drink in laughter. Then the bartender said "whoa, dude were those pink undies" and the lady who was standing beside me said "haha they were pink polka dots", then some random lady behind me said "nice panties". Meanwhile all my friends, including Tammy were nearly dying of laughter and to this day wont let me live it down. It was deff the most embarrassing experiance and dare that I have ever done.

this is the underwear I was wearing ---> http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...ZZZ&rfnbr=2692

so if you want to feel my embarrassment imagine wearing nothing but those infront of a bar full of random ppl and hot girls.

Last edited by jerjerc; 03-22-2009 at 01:34 PM.
jerjerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:35 PM   #2
Coyote
getDare Addict

i have that exact same pair lol. But nice experience. Very embarrassing i must say
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
jerjerc

are you a guy or girl?
and yes it was quite embarrassing
Old 03-22-2009, 06:14 PM   #4
Coyote
getDare Addict

I am a guy.

i know it would have been embarrassing but i think i would love this to happen to me.

Last edited by Coyote; 03-22-2009 at 06:49 PM.
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #5
crystal

Default cuba

i want to go to cuba but cant because you would never see me again i would most likely be be sold as a sex slave

...Dark words, burning tears of my pain,
comforting me in my sorrowful journey...

...Only one thing missing, final oblivion,
sweet death, in your icy arms I wish to sojourn.

likes self bondage public with a big chance of beign cought, and overall beign naked
Dislikes body fluids and scat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uB4lT5CblA really sweet song
crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:28 AM   #6
talla
getDare Sweetheart

haha thats kinda funny, anway didnt you sniff her panties b4 u put them on? and did it arouse you were in her undies that had been worn?
talla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:23 AM   #7
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

That's hilarious. I have the exact same pair Coyote. Ditto.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 02:44 PM   #8
monk
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to monk

lol, great story
doesnt like: Slight Public, Slight Mess (easy clean).
Limits: Poop, Family, Extreme Pain, Messy, Public.
monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 04:54 PM   #9
jerjerc

whats with all these people owning this uderwear?
Old 03-29-2009, 04:34 PM   #10
stevesmith20
Baby Member

haha wow that must have sucked, standing there wearing nothing but girls panties baha kk well maybe its a little funny
how many ppl do u think saw you and what did your friends say?
stevesmith20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk