Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-19-2009, 10:42 AM   #1
sxcm

Default Snakes and Ladders [group]

Ok i know im not an active poster, merely because rather than posting any old rubbish i try and only post good stuff, if you dont like this dare slag it off all you wish or post constructive criticism, whatever, heres the dare.

play snakes and ladders, with some added twists,

get a six= remove one item of clothing, if no clothes masterbate for twenty seconds, no cumming.

land on a snake= oh dear not only do you go down on a snake, you go down on a player, everyone roll a dice the person who gets the highest number you give oral sex to, carry on playing while giving oral, only stop giving oral when you roll a six or land on a ladder.

land on a ladder= nice one!! everyone else rolls a dice, the player with the smallest number goes down on you, they may only stop when you get a six or land on a snake.

The winner gets to choose a player to give him oral for ten minutes, the second player gets to choose someone who came below them, eg third, fourth, fifth etc to give oral to them, this goes on until it gets to the loser, who for being a loser must masterbate naked in front of the group with an object in their arse.

feedback would be appreciated!!
sxcm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:31 AM   #2
sxcm

Default same problem

yes i have the same problem regarding friends and sexuality, however it can be played as just a couple game too, with perhaps a different punishment for losing?
sxcm is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk