Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-16-2009, 09:20 AM   #1
Lonelyangel
getDare Sweetheart

Default 300th post dare

I know a lot of people who have been here less time have posted more than me, but i'm still a little proud.
Anyway my dare is gonna be a combo of most of the things i like.
First you need to go out and buy four 5-packs of the smallest female panties (full or bikini cut) you can fit into OR if you are very brave, two diapers that will fit you, this option will be harder later on in the dare.
You are then to change into them in the nearest public toilet (be wearing baggy jeans if you don't want to be noticed). After you have done this go to the nearest fast food outlet and order something with cheese and sauce, then use their toilets and put you're just ordered food down your panties (nearest to the skin). Once you have left your fastfood outlet of choice, go to your nearest supermarket or mini-mart and purchase the following items:
A chocolate bar
Whipped cream
A cake/pie/doughnut (can put half down if all won't fit)
An ice cream bar of choice
You may have guessed what is next, put these down your already bulging panties (good thing you have so many ). Now find the nearest public bench to your house and sit there in your mess for around 15 minutes. *This next part is 100% optional* You can then continue to mess your panties in the form of pooping them however much you want before walking back to your home. Before you can clean yourself up though you must give yourself a wedgie of your choice.

*NOTES FOR CLEANING*
You will most probably want to do this in a shower with a carrier,trash bag. Depending on the stickyness of the item and your hair level this may be painful.

This may be similar to previous dares i've posted but it's a little more detailed than usual.

Hope you enjoy it.
Lonelyangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:12 PM   #2
babyboy270292

Great dare!! I did this about an hors drive away from my house, I wore a nappy, completely filled it as dared. I pood and peed in it after and then had an hours bus ride home in it.
babyboy270292 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk