Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-24-2013, 09:59 AM   #76
Happy Me

Pencil Update. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtf View Post
Another little task for you

Run a warm bath and gently massage yourself with your hands exploring every inch of your body

Music for you is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PEYqIotcOA

Lighting should be candle light

Relay and enjoy
Uhoh. I honestly never take baths, and I don't own a plug for the drain! If I find one in the next 2 weeks, I will do this. It is a very nice task though!!! I really like how your mind works gtf!

Other updates:
Tasks for deschut:
You know, I just thought that I should probably insert in here that my dommy, deschut, made a very scary (but vague) threat about me not finishing his tasks while he was gone. I would normally give it my best effort, but that threat definitely made me quite a bit more determined!
Peeing: I did successfully complete the pee task yesterday! It was only hard that one time... I stood in front of the toilet doing a little dance for the last 5 minutes!
Orgasms: I rolled a 3 this morning, so YAY! Orgasms! Then I did the second roll, and rolled a 6, so I get 6 gspot and one clit orgasm today! The only downside is that I have to spank my clit 50 times for each of those gspot orgasms... so that means if I take advantage of all 6 gspot orgasms I will have done 300 clit spanks, and I have never done that many in one day before.
Spanking: I did another 300 butt spanks with the paddle this morning (ouchhhh), so I am at 430/1000 that I have to do this week between 7-10am. I didn't do any of the clit spanks, it seems like I should leave my clit some rest time before those orgasms/spanks tonight!
Pictures: I had the keywords "red", "Christmas", and "boobs at work" left, so I took a picture of my butt after those 300 spanks and sent it to him, so now I only have 2 left!

Last night I got to kik with my dommy for a tiny bit, and asked very nicely and he gave me one clit orgasm, so I did that last night before sleep. It was a very good orgasm, however one orgasm is just nowhere near enough to leave me satisfied, so I am still kind of ridiculously horny!

Magic Wand: Last night my dommy and I talked about it. I thought as long as I am playing with him there is really no purpose to me buying it if he wasn't really into it. After talking to him I decided that it is too much money for what it is. I already own so many sex toys, and I really orgasm very very very easily, so I don't know that I need some super intense sex toy that costs that much right now! I just can't quite justify the price with the benefit.

Eating/Drinking on the floor for NorthlandDom: Honestly, I kind of avoided the whole eating/drinking at home thing yesterday. I did eat one meal on the floor, and then later when I was going to bed I was realllly thirsty and just kind of gave in. I put some water in a bowl with a few ice cubes, and got on my hands and knees and sucked the water down. It is so... humiliating feeling, and physically uncomfortable to drink like that. Plus, the bowl is not as big as my normal water glass (probably 10oz vs. 32oz), and I can't drink the water in the bottom of the bowl, so I had to keep getting up to refill it, and then putting it back on the floor. I really swear my cat Oliver is just determined to make that kind of thing more embarrassing too, the way he comes over and sniffs my naked butt, or tries to drink the water with me.

Today: I think today I owe Perkygirlie a few things, and I am going to try to do NorthlandDom's puppy tie thing after I get home from hanging out with my sister (we are going to do lunch and a few errands.)
I also think I am going to do one of my bound nights for deschut tonight (he asked me to sleep two nights this week using the bedstraps to spread my legs and arms wide). We will see how I feel later.

The tasks from my dommy for next week are pretty intense, I will share them with you all on Sunday.

Thank you so much to everyone who is participating in this thread, and I really appreciate your PM's too! I am really having a lot of fun doing this for all of you.

EDIT: Does anyone want to come up with something special for my birthday? It is coming up. I don't have to work, but I will have to clean my apartment because I am having a party that evening at my house. The party doesn't start until 7pm though, so I will have time.

Last edited by Happy Me; 12-24-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:42 AM   #77
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Quote:
Today: I think today I owe Perkygirlie a few things
Yay!!!

I wasn't sure if you forgot about me

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #78
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
Yay!!!

I wasn't sure if you forgot about me
No way. First of all, I haven't forgotten anyone at all, but I would for sure not forget Perkygirlie!
Old 12-24-2013, 10:48 AM   #79
perkygirlie
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyme127 View Post
No way. First of all, I haven't forgotten anyone at all, but I would for sure not forget Perkygirlie!
Hooray! No passive-aggressive blogging about you!

Seriously tho you're one of my favorite people on the site, band I love having the opportunity to play with you.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:51 AM   #80
Happy Me

Red face

Quote:
Hooray! No passive-aggressive blogging about you!

Seriously tho you're one of my favorite people on the site, band I love having the opportunity to play with you.
AWWWWWW. *blushes*
Thank you!!! I am really really really enjoying this, I just don't have enough time to do everything yet. I am doing my best!
Old 12-24-2013, 11:35 AM   #81
gtf

Sorry you dont have the plug for the bath for the warm task

So I'm going to set you a cold one (sorry I know you dislike cold)

Put two coins in the freezer for 4 minutes

Take them out a quickly do the task

You must the stand naked with your nipples holding the coins against the wall for 4 minutes

If you let a coin drop you must start again
gtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:40 AM   #82
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

26. What is the book you have reread the most times over the years?
27. Do you have any favourite myths, legends, folk or fairy tales?
28. Have you ever tried making your own alcohol?
29. Do you enjoy any art or craft related hobbies?
30. Do you ever bet or gamble on the games you play?

'A man痴 character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #83
Happy Me

Box

Quote:
Sorry you dont have the plug for the bath for the warm task
So I'm going to set you a cold one (sorry I know you dislike cold)
Put two coins in the freezer for 4 minutes
Take them out a quickly do the task
You must the stand naked with your nipples holding the coins against the wall for 4 minutes
If you let a coin drop you must start again
FUNNNN! Thank you!!! I will definitely do this!
Also, you made me laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
26. What is the book you have reread the most times over the years? Definitely Dune- though I usually skip over the military type parts and just read the rest.
27. Do you have any favourite myths, legends, folk or fairy tales? Well, no. But in one of my favorite movies (Party Girl), they have a very funny scene: Parker Posey's character is explaining Sisyphus to a DJ guy, she reads the part to him that says something about Sisyphus being happy, and he says, "You are trying to tell me that if your name was Syphilis, and you spent your entire life lugging some rock up a mountain, that you wouldn't be miserable?" That makes me laugh so hard!
28. Have you ever tried making your own alcohol? No, but I have had a lot of friends that did!
29. Do you enjoy any art or craft related hobbies? My hobbies in that arena have been very fluid. I have done painting (acrylic and watercolor), furniture restoration, sewing, drawing, etc. I am actually a very good seamstress, and volunteered for years helping a group of women of very low socioeconomic status with HIV/AIDS sew quilts (a once-a-week kind of volunteer gig).
30. Do you ever bet or gamble on the games you play?
Well, no! But one of my old dommys played a game with me a few times... He knew I liked to sleep naked, so he would do a reverse strip online poker with me. He had me get a bunch of clothes nearby, and every time I lost I had to put something on. When we were done, what I was wearing is what I had to wear to bed. We did it three times I think. I never wore anything to bed.

NorthlandDom Update: I did start drinking some water out of a cup, because I was beginning to feel a little bit dehydrated, and dehydration kills sexy time! I will still drink some out of the bowl on the floor though, as long as it is not going to interfere with my sexy time.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:09 PM   #84
gtf

EDIT: Does anyone want to come up with something special for my birthday? It is coming up. I don't have to work, but I will have to clean my apartment because I am having a party that evening at my house. The party doesn't start until 7pm though, so I will have time.

So for your Birthday we have some special tasks

Put something you really like in each room Chocalate, cake etc
When you come to clean each room flip a coin Heads you get the treat Tails you spank your boobs 8 times each with a ruler

You willl be naked when cleaning wearing only your high heels

Everytime you come to a mirror in the house you will stand in front of it and say to the mirror 5 thing you love about your body

Whilst cleaning the bathroom you will rub your pussy along the baths edge for 2 minutes

When in the kitchen you will put one item from the fridge into your pussy

When cleaning the bedroom you will edge 4 times

When sweeping the floor you will ride the brush like a childs wooden horse
Once the cleaning is finished you will place one pair of panties down the back of a chair or sofa just in case someone is nosy at the party

I will add more if iI think of any extras

Last edited by gtf; 12-24-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:17 PM   #85
Happy Me

Note

Quote:
So for your Birthday we have some special tasks

Put something you really like in each room Chocalate, cake etc
When you come to clean each room flip a coin Heads you get the treat Tails you spank your boobs 8 times each
Everytime you come to a mirror in the house you will stand in front of it and say to the mirror 5 thing you love about your body
When using the hooover you will such you nipples with it in every room
Hi there again!
What should I spank my boobs with? (ruler, hairbrush, hand, wooden spoon)
I love the body affirmation one!!! <3
I have hardwood floors, no carpet, and therefore no vacuum. I will be sweeping and mopping though if you want to edit!

I already have a task from my dommy for laundry next week.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:24 PM   #86
gtf

edited ....................
Old 12-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #87
collegekid1204

Default Happy Me!!! Finally we get one of these!!

Sorry I'm late to the party!! But here comes some dares your way!

First off, would you bring any toys to work? Like for instance, have your silver bullets or vibrating dildo inside of you for periods of time at work?

Dare 1: Make an audio recording on Soundcloud. This was in one of your first posts so I'm gonna make a slight twist. Bounce on your dildo on the floor, naked, with the ball gag on. Hit 7 Edges before you cum. Make sure to introduce yourself and your task before inserting your ball gag!

Dare 2: Do you like going for a run? If so, wear what you would normally wear, except no bra/underwear. Go out with your vibrating dildo. Run for however long you want, minimum time is 15 minutes. You must cum in front of at least 3 people. When you cum in front of them, you don't need to show in any way that you are cumming, but bonus points to you if you do. If you don't run, do the same thing while walking.

Dare 3: Make another audio recording. This time, you'll introduce yourself, and place clothespins on each tit. Make sure to count out loud how many clothespins you have on. Then, see how many clothespins you can fit on your clit/pussy). Finish by taking your large vibrating dildo, and cum over and over again. Make sure to count each orgasm. You may stop once you can no longer physically cum. Have fun, can't wait!

Kik - Thunderstorm1204

Likes, Dislikes and Limits

No longer a college kid, and barely active on GD anymore. I play more on Reddit/Kik. Send me a PM if you want to chat or play! Always looking to meet new people.

collegekid1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #88
Happy Me

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid1204 View Post
Sorry I'm late to the party!! But here comes some dares your way!

Dare 1: Make an audio recording on Soundcloud. This was in one of your first posts so I'm gonna make a slight twist. Bounce on your dildo on the floor, naked, with the ball gag on. Hit 7 Edges before you cum. Make sure to introduce yourself and your task before inserting your ball gag!

Dare 2: Do you like going for a run? If so, wear what you would normally wear, except no bra/underwear. Go out with your vibrating dildo. Run for however long you want, minimum time is 15 minutes. You must cum in front of at least 3 people. When you cum in front of them, you don't need to show in any way that you are cumming, but bonus points to you if you do. If you don't run, do the same thing while walking.

Dare 3: Make another audio recording. This time, you'll introduce yourself, and place clothespins on each tit. Make sure to count out loud how many clothespins you have on. Then, see how many clothespins you can fit on your clit/pussy). Finish by taking your large vibrating dildo, and cum over and over again. Make sure to count each orgasm. You may stop once you can no longer physically cum. Have fun, can't wait!
First off, would you bring any toys to work? Like for instance, have your silver bullets or vibrating dildo inside of you for periods of time at work?
I do, and have. I have sometimes had to dodge out of things because they got too hard or risky, but I am open to it.
As a sneak peek to next week, I have a task from deschut for a full 24 hours with my small dildo inside of me. I am hoping to do that on a non-work day though!

RE: Dare #2. I walk... A LOT. I think I could maybe cum on a walk from the bullet in and on high. The vibrating dildo vibrates at a little bit too high of a frequency for my gspot to do get that close. (I hope that made sense) The problem with the bullet is that I know (from past experience) that it pops out when I cum (or get very close to it) because of the wetness and tightness, and where I live there is very rarely enough privacy anywhere to correct it. Just wanted you to have all of the information!

Since I am not doing Sharp Shooter's orgasming task, maybe I can do these two orgasming ones on the day next week that I have unlimited orgasms!
I also have 7 tonight, so I have to look at the dares before yours to figure out if I should do other orgasming ones first. It would be nice to make good use of the ones I get!

RE: Dare 3: How many clothespins should I put on my boobs? This one I will definitely have to do on the multiple orgasm day next week. Also, I need to know how many orgasms you want! I do not have a refractory period, and I am not going to hit a point where I can "no longer cum."

Update:
I just got home from hanging with my sister, and am going to start Perkygirlies dare and punishment now. I feel kind of weird about using my one clit orgasm of the day that way, but Perkygirlie is so fun! How could I not?

About bouncing on my dildo on the floor: Will you all please stop with that? I have never spent this much time on my floor! Now I think I have 4 pending dares with bouncing on my dildo on the floor, plus another one in next week's tasks from my dommy. Please, please, please think of something else.
Old 12-24-2013, 06:34 PM   #89
Happy Me

Eye

Quote:
Ride your dildo on your floor for me. 5 minutes of no more than the tip in, 5 minutes up to 1/3 of the way in, then 5 minutes as deep as it will go. :*
I just finished this.
Set-up
I first put a blanket on the floor (hardwoods=ouch), and set three timers, one for 5 minutes, one for 10, and one for 15. Then I got on my knees, got the dildo in place, and started all three timers.
Just the tip
The first 5 minutes... I was so horny already from my near-denial the past 2.5 days, and having the dildo just there, but not really doing anything was very frustrating! The time seemed to go by very slowly and I could not see the timer, because I had this page up with your directions, so I was in a voice of a very frustrating never-ending tease.
1/3 torture
Then the first timer went off, and I started to bounce down a little bit further. The thing is, I am so horny at this point that my pussy got very very very tight, and the dildo would not slide out on its own, so I kind of bent down and held it to the floor so that I could bounce on it properly.
Well, it turns out that at what I gauge to be 1/3 of my dildo, the very tip of it only barely brushes my gspot at the point it is the farthest in. So this one was an even bigger tease than the first one! I think I reached my first edge (though a mild one) at about 3 minutes in, and then one more mild one before the timer went off.
As far as it will go
This time the timer went off very quickly (you know, in my head, same amount of time mathematically, but my head doesn't recognize that), and I sat back up and fully lowered myself on the dildo.
I think I reached the next edge (mild one again) about 10 seconds in. After that I kept getting back to an edge over and over and over and over. I lost count at around the 10th edge. 2 of them were actually very intense, so intense that I had to stop for a few seconds to not cum!
About 3 minutes into this one (wild guess at the time), I got pretty uncomfortable, and my left foot kind of fell asleep...
Then, I was kind of out of my mind with being uncomfortable, embarrassed, and horny, and thought I had maybe set the last timer wrong, because it felt like this had been going on forever, so I clicked on the last timer tab, and I still had over a minute left!
I did, however make it for the minute, recovered for a bit, and then wrote this up.

Thank you Perkygirlie! Now I am going to go do your "punishment" after I recover for another minute or two.

P.S. For some reason writing this up for you made me blush something fierce!
Old 12-24-2013, 07:08 PM   #90
Happy Me

Alarm

Quote:
That's my ratio. Thief! You need to be punished for that.

100 smacks to each ass cheek with a belt.
Then, fold a bath towel in half. Hold each end so it's taut, and work the fold between your labia. Now run the entire length of the towel up and back; make sure it's angled to rub your clitty too. Do that 100 times, then rub your raw clit until you orgasm. Think of me while you do it. Enjoy :*
Hello again!

I just finished this one now too!
Spanks
Well, I started with the spanks, and my ass was already so sore from this morning that those spanks HURT. The good thing was that they turned my ass really really red, and deschut is available on kik right now, so I sent him a picture really quick (he loves those red ass pictures!)
Spanks are really no big deal for me at this point, I mean there is no way I could count the number of spanks I have done in the last 5.5 months, so I wasn't that worried about those.
Towel
I was however worried about the towel bit. It seemed sooooo sadistic, like it was just going to suck, and I had very strong doubts about my ability to do all 100 of them.
But, I started anyway, I grabbed the towel, folded it in half, and got it into position. I couldn't pull it tight with the full length of the towel (short arms?), but was able to get it tight with about 3/4 of the towel, and I started pulling it back and forth, which was pretty awkward and physically uncomfortable, honestly.
What I wasn't expecting was that it actually felt very good! It did hurt, but not tons, and no doubt I have some kind of mild rug burn on my labia now... but omg, I forgot about how good it feels to just have something rubbing around down there (brought back early masturbation memories!).

At around 30 the towel slipped out and I had to reset it.
At 50 I took a small break.
At 97 it slipped out again, and honestly I thought, "Let's just not, and say we did." But I put it back and finished the last 3.
At that point my pussy was burning fairly badly (not nearly as badly as I had anticipated), but my clit was just going mad!
So I rubbed my clit, for what must have been only a few seconds, and BAM, amazing orgasm!
That was actually fun!
Thank you so much Perkygirlie for making me try a new thing!

Advertisements
Kink Talk