Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-05-2013, 08:50 PM   #1
Kate Ryans
getDare Sweetheart

Default 19/F anal fun for a lonely week!

So my boyfriend is gone for the weekend and that means I am stuck to tend to myself all alone for now. So I decided to just have a lot of fun anally(: so if anyone could just help me think of things so I could leave my normal routine that would make my holes weekend haha(: I will do object insertions because I love insertions and food(:and love ice too it makes me cum really quickly though!

Also I can slightly gape right now after a few minutes of warm up and fit 4 fingers still but can't fist): wish I could.

Thank you in advance to awesome people!!

Loves: Anal Stretching, Insertion, anal play, food play, plugs, workout dares, Pregnancy, inflation

Willing to consider: slightly public, mild pain, Temperature play, anything not mentioned

Limits: Family, illegal, anything wildly dangerous, messy, permanent, that impacts my regular life, bodily fluids, needles, toothpaste, ridiculous number of edges (more than 5. just gets annoying then)
Kate Ryans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:26 PM   #2
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Sounds like you need to stretch that ass of yours out a bit more. Use carrots or fat markers and stuff your ass until you feel completely full. Keep them in your ass for the duration of the weekend. Every hour I want you to add another thinner object like a pen or a sharpie. Keep on adding things until your ass is stretched enough you can fist it. Update this thread as you go along so we all know what's in your ass.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:42 PM   #3
Kate Ryans
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirD View Post
Sounds like you need to stretch that ass of yours out a bit more. Use carrots or fat markers and stuff your ass until you feel completely full. Keep them in your ass for the duration of the weekend. Every hour I want you to add another thinner object like a pen or a sharpie. Keep on adding things until your ass is stretched enough you can fist it. Update this thread as you go along so we all know what's in your ass.
Could it be something that isn't one all weekend so I could do more than this one dare?

Loves: Anal Stretching, Insertion, anal play, food play, plugs, workout dares, Pregnancy, inflation

Willing to consider: slightly public, mild pain, Temperature play, anything not mentioned

Limits: Family, illegal, anything wildly dangerous, messy, permanent, that impacts my regular life, bodily fluids, needles, toothpaste, ridiculous number of edges (more than 5. just gets annoying then)
Kate Ryans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:02 AM   #4
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

If you get more dares cut it down to 6 hours otherwise do it until you get another dare.

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:17 AM   #5
Hiddenuser

Do you have any toys?
Old 10-06-2013, 10:51 AM   #6
Malicious

go to the supermarket, and buy three things - a box of condoms, a cucumber, and lube. only those three - nothing else. check out by finding the cutest cashier there and using their line. if they ask why the items are being bought, you need to tell them the truth.

once you get home, you're to get a sharpie. then, lube up your ass, put a condom on the cuke, and fuck yourself with it. take it in as far as you can. use the sharpie to trace your ring when its all the way in, to label it with how much you can take. you may not masturbate or cum during this.

after fucking your ass for fifteen minutes, you may take it out. post a photo of the cucumber here (and only it, nothing else) showing us how much your ass can take. then, clean the cucumber up. its your dinner. make it into a salad.
Malicious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
alone at home, anal dares insertions, anal gape