Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-02-2013, 07:21 AM   #1
lonelysub

Default Festival truth or dare [non fiction]

This happened to me last year and was the single most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me.

I was at the Boardmasters festival and it was on the final night. A group of my friends and I all went doing the usual festival things, dancing, drinking and what not. By around 2am it was just me and my 'friend' (we'll call her Kim) and her friend (we'll call her Lucy). Kim and Lucy decided it would be great if we played truth or dare, me being so completed wasted agreed. First off i dared Kim to kiss Lucy and she did and they both seemed pretty into it to say the least that got me kinda turned on. Then I dared Lucy to kiss the next guy who walked past (we were hiding in a ditch so we had to walk out for this one).

After Lucy kissed her stranger it was there turn to dare me. Lucy knew of a group of gay guys and where there tent was at the time I knew nothing of this as she walked me to there tent, it was a huge tent at that. I was dared to go into the tent strip naked and do whatever was asked of me whilst i was in there for 5 minutes. I agreed not knowing it was full of gay men. Lucy went in there to inform then, i then went in there and quickly stripped. I looked up and saw I was surrounded by 5 gay men all with smiles on there faces.

The told me and pretty much forced me onto my knees as they dropped what they were wearing and started laughing at me waving there cocks in my face. The smell was very musky most likely due to the heat inside the tent. One of them asked what was my name I opened my mouth to reply and he quickly shoved his very big cock in my mouth. He held the back of my head so i could gag as much as I liked but his cock was not going to leave my mouth. The other guys laughed and just wanked over it. I heard Lucy shout from outside times up. I thank god as he took his dick out my mouth and slapped me around the face with it. They all laughed as i put on my shirt as quickly as I could but worst still when i reached down to pick up my trousers someones huge thumb was rammed up my ass and it hurt like hell i begged whoever it was to take it out but they just wiggled it then took it out and they all laughed as i put my clothes on and ran out of the tent.

I ran back to the ditch where we were hiding and playing truth or dare, Kim and Lucy followed laughing imagining what must of happened in there. When we reached the ditch we were hiding in Kim said with a huge smile. "My turn!". She ordered me to lie on my back and to open my mouth and keep my eyes wide open. I watched as she took off her tight short shorts and drop her pants. I got so turned on, more so as she began to squat closer to my face. I've had plenty of experience licking girls out before and loved it so i started to stick out my tongue preparing. Suddenly a stream of thick hot yellow liquid squirted all over my face and into my mouth. I gagged on it. I couldn't believe it she was pissing on me. I tried to get up but they warned me if I do anything they'd tell me I was rapped by gay men so reluctantly I lay there as her piss soaked my face and filled my mouth. I kept spitting it out it was so vile and my eyes burned from it and the smell was just awful.

As soon as she stopped I heard Lucy go "Oh quick, I got an idea he's got 30 seconds left!" I had no idea what she was on about and it had been way over a minute. I began to push myself up when suddenly Lucy sat on my face. She lifted her skirt and her naked ass rested on my piss soaked face as she wasn't wearing panties. Before I could ask what she was doing she let out a very warm bubbly fart right into/up my nose. At first I was shocked and found it kind of funny, well until the smell kicked in. It was so rank and so eggy and strong it made me gag loudly making both Lucy and Kim laugh. Worst of all Lucy then farted another rank hot bubbly fart into my open mouth. I could of cried it debatably tasted worse then Kim's piss and the smell was just awful it actually started to make my eyes water. Lucy and Kim were in stitches they didn't say anything or even turn back, they just got up and walked away from me. I lay there for a second wondering what the hell had just happened.

After about 5 minutes I got up and sneaked into the showers to wash myself off. Upon walking to my tent I could still smell piss and rank egg on my clothes. I didn't sleep well that night to say the least.

PM me to turn me into a stinky dog.

Limits: No human scat, no social suicide, nothing permanent, no blood, nothing illegal.
lonelysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:51 AM   #2
lonelysub

Please lt me know what you think.

Limits: No human scat, no social suicide, nothing permanent, no blood, nothing illegal.
Old 08-02-2013, 09:44 AM   #3
lonelysub

Anyone want to comment?

Old 08-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #4
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Sound like a good time.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 04:11 AM   #5
lonelysub

It was an...experience

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
festival, forced bi, humiliation, pee, true