Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-27-2013, 12:31 PM   #1
black mantis

Default sister and friends catch our threesome

my name is Mark i'm 16 and in college, i'm fairly handsome and have had quite a few girlfriends however i have never gone all the way (yet). my sister has just turned 13 when our parents left us in charge of the house for 3 weeks while they went to see our aunt in America. They allowed me and my sister to have a sleepover as longer as we cleaned up after.

The moment our parents left the house we instantly ran to get our mobiles and called our friends to come round, me inviting my friends Carl and Dave round while my sister invited her friends Emma, Toni and Jordan.

we prepared the house and at around 7:00 the door bell rung and when i went to answer it i found all three of my sisters friends standing their, i let them in. Emma was first and with her being the oldest she had amost fully devoloped tits and with her wearing such a short top her nipples were almost clearly visible she blushed when she noticed me looking at her breasts she blushed and went to talk to my sister chloe next was Jordan she was older then my sister by a day however she was still really cute and in her hot pants she was even sexier. finally came Toni, this was kinda awkward as i had dated her sister and as far as she told me Toni always had a thing for me and too be fair i wouldnt turn her down she was just as beautiful as her sister however she had a lot nicer arse.

It wasn't long after my sister and her friends had gone to her room that Carl and Dave were due to come however when the doorbell rang i found Dave and my other friend Tilley waiting at the door. i said hello and then Dave told me that Carl couldn't come so he decided to bring Tilley. That was fine by me i had fancied Tilley for a while now and in fact thats why my last girlfriend dumped me.

we went into my room, i quickly checked on my sister and saw that they were gossiping so i left them alone and went into my room, and that's when Dave told me why he really brought Tilley, apperently when Dave went to get Carl he spotted Tilley in a bus shelter feeling herself up so he filmed it and when he confronted her about it she agreed to be his slave and so Dave brought her here instead of Carl. " i thought that we could have some fun with her this weekend" said Dave.

I looked Tilley and grinned "lets start now then......" i said striding towards her.....
black mantis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to black mantis for this post:
Old 04-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #2
Bristolman1990

Default good start

Good start, looking orward to the next installment
Bristolman1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #3
dickface

Wow this sounds great, cant wait to read more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:39 AM   #4
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

very nice start.. can't wait to see what happens next.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:24 PM   #5
Kurugator

Very good please continue can't wait for more

Loves- anal, masturbation, chastity, bukkake, group fun, crossdressing, being a sissy

Limits- family, friends, public, body writing

kik is kurugator add me for some fun
Kurugator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 04:24 PM   #6
black mantis

Default next part

'well to start with i think she should be naked dont you Dave' i said smiling and i noticed the tent growing in both our trousers. 'no i won't strip in front of you' said tilley covering her chest with her arms stopping us seeing her erect nipples through the t-shirt. 'you will do what we tell you to do or my finger my slip onto the share button on a certin video' said Dave. after Dave said this tilley drooped her head and slowly started striping doing her best to cover herself. 'no covering ' i said so she just stood there with her hands by her side naked, her nipples were standing to attention and her pussy was glistining wet.

'your liking this arnt you' i said stepping foward and grapping her arm i pulled her towards me and started to play with her nipples, rolling them between my finger and thumb. Dave soon crouched between her legs and started to lick her pussy. i started to bite her nipples while i took off my clothes until i was naked and then i started grabbing her arse and squeezing it. by this time she was starting to breath heavly 'you are not allowed to cum' said Dave who had also striped ' if you do then you will get double pentrated until you scream' i thought it was a bit harsh but i wasn't about to stop this so i just kept on sucking her nipples. i could tell she was close so i wasn't surprised when she came all over Daves face, when he stood up it glistened around his mouth. 'time for the fun to really start, now Mark back or front' said Dave, 'um front' i said 'ok now you slut lay on me' she relectantly did it and layed on her back on Dave, she looked really nervous and that really turned me on. she yelled out when Dave first pressed his dick against her anus, but she quickly shut up to avoid more punishment.

he eventually managed to penatrate her anus and started to pump while she was clearly pain and pleasure, when he noticed i was just standing there he told me to start fucking her as hard as i could so i approched them and leaned over Tilley while starting to push my cock into her pussy. 'you like that don't you, you little slut' i said ' yes master your cock is so big i love it stretching my sweet little pussy' she said. so did i i thought the feeling was amazing the warmth of her pussy around my cock as i thrust i could feel myself close. 'are we cuming inside her Dave' i asked 'i aaam n ow' he said so i kept on trusting and then came deep inside her. 'ahhh thats nice' i said
'what the fuck is going on here'a voice said and turning round i saw my sister and her friends watching us, one of them had a phone up and was taking pics
'oh shit um dont tell !'i said
'well i think we can find solution to that' she said grining, thats when i knew i was not getting off easy.........
Old 05-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #7
Dareholic
getDare Addict

That's why I ALWAYS lock the door. No unwanted guest.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 01:52 AM   #8
black mantis

sorry about the wait i havent had any internet for a while but better late then never so here's part 3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
'shit, what the fuck are you doing in here chloe' i said as i tried to find my pants or any thing to cover up my now deflating cock. Thats when dave noticed Chloe's friend Toni with her phone watching something, and it sounded exacly the same as what had just happened when we were pumping Tilly.
'hey what the fuck do you think your doing recording us' i shouted at my sister
'oh you know just the usual, i blackmail you into being our slaves, i got it off a website that was left on your laptop, getdare or something' she replied then she spoke to Tilly ' you are now our slave too babe' she said with a smile and then her and her fiends went into a huddle while me, dave and tilly tried to find our clothes and put them on 'who said you could put them back on, take them off' said Emma so we did, then my sister and her friends came over and Toni said ' ok now lets have a good look at our slaves so hands behind your back and don't move' then they came towards us and stated molesting us. i had my hands behind my back while Toni felt and suckled on my balls while Jordan tossed me off, it felt great i looked over and saw my sister sucking off dave while Emma had two fingers in Tillys anus and two in her pussy. Then they swapped over and Emma started to suck me off and then i started to cum deep in her mouth. they swapped over one last time and i realised it was my sister, i begged her not to but she still sucked me off, it felt totally taboo but i couldn't do anything. eventually they stopped and stood back admiring us.' time to have some more fun' my sister said and i groad i knew iwas in for a long week
Old 07-21-2013, 01:18 PM   #9
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Default :)

Love this story. It's got a great twist and I can't wait for the rest of it!
Old 07-22-2013, 07:03 AM   #10
littlegrey

Amazing so far!! Keep it up!

Please leave feedback on my stories, it's always good to know if people are enjoying them.

Also, if you would like to chat,discuss story ideas or play t or d, please kik me at littlegrey2012

You know you love me
xoxo
Little Grey
littlegrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 08:01 AM   #11
liefsub70

Please bring more to this story soon. Very exciting!
liefsub70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:19 AM   #12
jp.zieben

I'm enjoying every piece
jp.zieben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #13
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Thanks for the update, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:39 PM   #14
Rek U

Its a great story! Add to it though...
Rek U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:26 PM   #15
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

It's a great start. But I think you are rushing into it just a little to fast, like introduce her as a slave at the end of the chapter, or have the sister catch them at the end of the chapter something that makes the reader come back to check on it is what makes a good story here. You have great potential and a great story can't wait to see where it goes.
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk