Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2015, 12:28 PM   #1
aman3981
getDare Sweetheart

Default How many ass spanking before i can cum?

I won't cum until all the spanks of this post are over. Then ill wait for 48 hours, if nobody has given me anymore spank then only I'll cum.

I have a wire (with rubber end and copper end) to do the spanking. You can tell me where (for now only ass cheeks and asshole, will edit later depending on number of spanks i get) to spank, how many, how hard and which end of the wire to use.

One person can add only upto 80 spanks with rubber end and 20 spanks from copper end in a single post. (And can also specify some additional conditions like nonstop, complete in next 10 min, on asshole with cheeks spread etc. If i couldn't complete following every condition then you can give me punishment. No limits on punishment.)

One can only post again if there is someone else post after it.

I am planning to have my ass really sore and bleeding. So do your best to keep me from cumming.

Editted: 80 + 20 limit is for boys. For girls no limit.

Editted: spanking with copper end on asshole is really difficult. So from now one can give the copper end spankings only on ass cheeks. As only rubber end is allowed on asshole i am relaxing the limit of rubber end spankings from 80 to 120. So now the limit is 120 (rubber) + 20 (Copper, only ass cheeks)

Last edited by aman3981; 09-20-2015 at 07:44 PM.
aman3981 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass spanking