Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 03:47 AM   #152
hanspeter

For one week you are not allowed to have a regular bowel movement. If you feel like you have to, prepare an enema and hold it for at least 15 minutes before releasing.
Have a good time
Limits: long denial, cross-dressing, video/cam, scat, messy, permanent marks, family/friends, public, social suicide

My Toys
hanspeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 04:46 AM   #153
BrokenWings
Account Banned

Give yourself a normal enema of your usual volume, hold it for 15 minutes, release.
Now, give yourself a milk enema 1.2 times larger than the first, hold for 15 minutes, release.
Then, for the last enema, use water, and it should be 1.2 times the volume of the milk enema, hold it in for as long as you can, then release.
Ass: 2984
Tits: 2235
Pussy: 1556

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard
BrokenWings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:23 AM   #154
6cmunky

Set up an enema with a little more than you can fit comfortably and find a way to tie yourself up so you can't get out until a timed telease let you out. Set the timer for at least 20 minutes and let the enema flow.

Likes: Self bondage, anal, cum and piss play, cum eating, toothpaste, ice, enemas, pain, open for new ideas.

Limits: Public, family, permanent, cuts, bleeding.
6cmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 09:29 AM   #155
lifeisaflower69

Give yourself an enema with 2L of soapy water.

Hogtie yourself in the bathtub with an ice time of at least 1h. Don't forget to place the plug of the bathtub, and lay with your head near the drain hole.

If you can't keep the enema for the whole hour, you will regret it
Dislikes:cbt, hard pain, scat, lines and boring things, pee play, denial, chasity>24h, messy
Hard limits:permanent, friend&family, scat (eating), public
lifeisaflower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 02:36 PM   #156
Notavib

Take a 2l enema of water mixed with some hot sauce and toothpaste! Hold it for at least 2 hours. You have to edge 10 times while the enema is inside you.

Love to do reports and or pics. Fill me upp!

: Urine play, spanking, hidden public, light pain, omegle/chattroulette etc.

: Public, extreme pain, permanent, shit, messy
Notavib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 05:27 PM   #157
kaliara

Give yourself a one liter enema and hold it for 15 minutes. Afterwards you may release but then you need to give yourself a large 2 liter enema and you must hold it for a dice roll times 5. If you have to release it you need to do it while standing up straight with your arms in the air and your legs together. Let me know how it goes!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 08:26 AM   #158
6cmunky

Give yourself a small enema to warm you up. Then set up a 3 liter enema and take it while laying down. Put on pant and stand up. If you can hold it for 10 minutes you may take off the pants and release in the toilet. But if any leaks out before the 10 minutes you have to lay down in the shower and release it all in your pants.

Likes: Self bondage, anal, cum and piss play, cum eating, toothpaste, ice, enemas, pain, open for new ideas.

Limits: Public, family, permanent, cuts, bleeding.
6cmunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 11:31 PM   #159
Cait

Do this... http://www.milovana.com/webteases/sh...e.php?id=26853

Likes:nipple/tit torture, humiliation, embarassemt, being called names, hidden public
Soft limits: over night dares, involving others
Hard Limits: Face pics, serious pain and blood, friends, family, poop, messy, body writing, noticeable public.
Cait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 02:51 AM   #160
hanspeter

Insert as much water as you can stand and hold it for 30 minutes or complete 100 toe touches before releasing.
Limits: long denial, cross-dressing, video/cam, scat, messy, permanent marks, family/friends, public, social suicide

My Toys
Old 12-17-2014, 04:49 AM   #161
toy_and_stuff

Give yourself an enema, and hold it until you spank yourself 100 times, edge once, and fuck yourself in the ass 100 times with something.

Limits - Obvious public, scat, urine, and extreme pain.

Toys - Lots of anal toys, collar, clamps, gags, rope, cuffs, padlock, and enema equipment.
toy_and_stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 09:04 AM   #162
lifeisaflower69

Give yourself a 2L enema, and mummify yourself with sarran wrap from toes to chest.
Try to hold you enema for 30 minutes or release it in your plastic wrap !
Dislikes:cbt, hard pain, scat, lines and boring things, pee play, denial, chasity>24h, messy
Hard limits:permanent, friend&family, scat (eating), public
lifeisaflower69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 07:25 AM   #163
hanspeter

Give yourself a 2 liters ice cold enema and tie your ankles together as tight as possible. You are allowed to release it as soon as you walked around at least 3 rooms.

My Toys
Old 12-26-2014, 08:17 AM   #164
lovedegrading

Try a large bottle of milk (2+) litres, then after 5 minutes of waiting take your largest toy and start to fuck yourself for the next 5 minutes.
It should not take long before you’re spraying everywhere so probably best to do this in the tub! If after you have fucked yourself you still have any milk left in you then I’m afraid you have to repeat the process one more time (if you don’t want to spend money on milk I’ll accept water as a sub).
Toys & Equipment: Handcuffs, Ball Gag, Blindfolds, Rope, Ankle cuffs, Butt plug, Crop, Dildo (suction cup), Dildo (vibrator), Ben Wa balls
lovedegrading is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 11:37 AM   #165
Odressian
getDare Sweetheart

Give yourself a Enema with 1l of your own pee. hold for 1h. If you fail release in the Bathtub with your ass higher as your head. report please as a pm.
If you feel I did a dare poorly, or anything really, feel free to PM me punishment!
Currently unowned.

Odressian is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
enema, person above, person above dare