Old 09-16-2011, 12:23 PM   #1
Boy28

Default Tighty whities/Briefs

Hi guys, I'm a 14 year old boy and about 3-4 months ago while I was away on a field-trip my Mom cleared out my room and in doing so she threw away my briefs/tighty whities ( I had 5 pairs) as she thought I no longer wore them but I really like them for sport and I use them for wedgie dares to, how can I get some more of them as my mom thinks I'm to old for them and I am embarrassed to ask for them to.
Help please!

Likes: wedgies, crossdressing, underwear, leotard, pretty much anything that's not on my limits!

Limits: messy, public, family, illegal, pain
Boy28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:25 PM   #2
Boy28

Will also take advice on make/color/size/etc...

Likes: wedgies, crossdressing, underwear, leotard, pretty much anything that's not on my limits!

Old 09-16-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
richteen

if you have the money you could try getting a visa gift card or a paypal fill card and buy some online and have them delivered to you

24 gay male, southeast georgia (US)

richteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
Boy28

Good idea, but I really want to try and get my mom on my side for it as she thinks I'm to old for them and I'm embarrassed to ask now

Old 09-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #5
richteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy28 View Post
Good idea, but I really want to try and get my mom on my side for it as she thinks I'm to old for them and I'm embarrassed to ask now
in that case, you could try telling her that you need some tighter underwear for when you are playing sports, and go with her to pick them out and then you could at least get boxer briefs or colored briefs, and then maybe sneak some tighty whities or colored briefs if she's set on the boxer briefs

24 gay male, southeast georgia (US)

richteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 03:45 PM   #6
Boy28

Good plan, thanks for the advice

Old 02-04-2012, 04:11 AM   #7
WowwieGoesWoof
getDare Sweetheart

See reason for editing.

Last edited by WowwieGoesWoof; 02-04-2012 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Bumped a thread while browsing multiple threads, My bad! x.x
WowwieGoesWoof is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
briefs, tightie whities, tighty whities, underwear