Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-24-2024, 05:58 PM   #16
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Are the other 2 girls on the trip also subs or at least switches, do they have different limits than you, and do they also have bfs coming along? I'm assuming yes, no, and yes for these tasks, but I’ll change them if needed.

1.Have a sexual competition between the 3 girls, with 3 events.
First event: stripping. Each girl will do a striptease and nude dance with all the guys for an audience. The guys will vote on the winner. To keep things fair, bfs can’t vote for their gf and must choose 1 of the other 2 girls.
Second event: wrestling. 3-way contest, all girls start in their swimsuits and try to strip them off each other. The first one naked gets last place, but does NOT stop wrestling and can still try to remove other girls’ swimsuits. Last one with any clothing left gets 1st place.
Third event: pussy control. 1 girl will have a vibrator tied tightly to her pussy. The other 2 girls can do anything they can think of to turn the first girl on EXCEPT touch either her pussy or the vibrator. Then repeat, switching positions. Time how long it takes each girl to orgasm, longest to orgasm wins 1st place.
Add up everyone’s scores between the 3 events. The one who gets the best total score gets to take 1 item of clothing from the girl who comes in last for the rest of the trip. Should help the winner patch up the outfit zephyrnem’s dare stuck her with at the loser’s expense! 2nd place stays dressed as she is.

2.Each night, the guys will play poker or another card game with the girls as prizes.
If they play a winner-take-all game, they’ll play 3 rounds. The winner of the first round gets first pick of the girls, winner of the second round gets second pick, winner of the third round gets whoever’s left. If it’s not winner-take-all do 1 round, the guy with the best score gets first pick, second gets second pick, third gets whoever’s left.
While the game is in progress the girls will be kept naked and tied to an object to provide eye candy like the prizes they are.
Once a guy wins a girl he may untie her and take her to his tent that night, where she must remain naked and serve as her winner’s sex slave until morning.

Let me know what you think and looking forward to the reports!

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 09:49 PM   #17
Hornygirl99

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Are the other 2 girls on the trip also subs or at least switches, do they have different limits than you, and do they also have bfs coming along? I'm assuming yes, no, and yes for these tasks, but I’ll change them if needed.

1.Have a sexual competition between the 3 girls, with 3 events.
First event: stripping. Each girl will do a striptease and nude dance with all the guys for an audience. The guys will vote on the winner. To keep things fair, bfs can’t vote for their gf and must choose 1 of the other 2 girls.
Second event: wrestling. 3-way contest, all girls start in their swimsuits and try to strip them off each other. The first one naked gets last place, but does NOT stop wrestling and can still try to remove other girls’ swimsuits. Last one with any clothing left gets 1st place.
Third event: pussy control. 1 girl will have a vibrator tied tightly to her pussy. The other 2 girls can do anything they can think of to turn the first girl on EXCEPT touch either her pussy or the vibrator. Then repeat, switching positions. Time how long it takes each girl to orgasm, longest to orgasm wins 1st place.
Add up everyone’s scores between the 3 events. The one who gets the best total score gets to take 1 item of clothing from the girl who comes in last for the rest of the trip. Should help the winner patch up the outfit zephyrnem’s dare stuck her with at the loser’s expense! 2nd place stays dressed as she is.

2.Each night, the guys will play poker or another card game with the girls as prizes.
If they play a winner-take-all game, they’ll play 3 rounds. The winner of the first round gets first pick of the girls, winner of the second round gets second pick, winner of the third round gets whoever’s left. If it’s not winner-take-all do 1 round, the guy with the best score gets first pick, second gets second pick, third gets whoever’s left.
While the game is in progress the girls will be kept naked and tied to an object to provide eye candy like the prizes they are.
Once a guy wins a girl he may untie her and take her to his tent that night, where she must remain naked and serve as her winner’s sex slave until morning.

Let me know what you think and looking forward to the reports!
First off I love these ideas! The other two girls are subs. They both do have bfs in the group. They do have the same limits the only difference is that they can fuck other guys. I really like the idea of the three event competition. I also love the poker game/card game idea with the girls as the prize. We will be definitely be doing both of these ideas. Thank you for all the ideas.

Dislikes (punishments):Edging, Pussy & clit punishment, ice, spanking, forced orgasm

Limits: Anal, blood, scat, piss, family, pics and vid’s

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Remote control panties vibe
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
Hornygirl99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 12:08 PM   #18
Hornygirl99

I have a few updates.

First off as far as clothing it was decided what each person must have at least one suit, sweatshirt, shirt, shorts, jeans, and for girls a short dress. Someone else will be packing everything for us. They also decided to not to burn anything clothes.

Secondly for the idea of the picking the number out of the hat. It was decided each one gets to control me for an hour. Starts at 9 am one of the days.

Dislikes (punishments):Edging, Pussy & clit punishment, ice, spanking, forced orgasm

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
Old 04-28-2024, 12:57 AM   #19
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Since you'll all have more clothes than I'd thought, we'll change the way the prizes for the sex contest work. First place takes 2 pieces of clothing from both second and third place, then second place takes 1 from third place.

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2024, 12:18 AM   #20
Hornygirl99

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Since you'll all have more clothes than I'd thought, we'll change the way the prizes for the sex contest work. First place takes 2 pieces of clothing from both second and third place, then second place takes 1 from third place.
I will make change. Thanks!

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM   #21
Hornygirl99

Sorry for my delayed posts I have been dealing with some health issues. I will try and get the rest of my reports posted in the next few days.

The guys decided all the girls aren’t allowed to cum till they get to the campground. For every green light we passed we didn’t have to do anything. For every yellow light we saw we had to flash someone and for every red light we got we had to play with ourselves till whoever we were riding with told us to stop. When we first started we had no one riding with us just my bf and I. We didn’t get many red or yellow light s at first. Then we got a yellow light. I had flashed my boobs at some guy in his early twenties. Shortly after that we had to stop for gas. I saw one of the girls climbing in the backseat with a guy. Next thing I know two of the guys are hopping in our trucks backseat. They told me they wanted a bj. So I climbed in the back gave one head while the other slipped some fingers up my short dress and played a little bit. The first guy made me deep throat him till he came down my throat. As he was cumming down my throat my bf got back in the truck said I was hot and started to drive while I started to give the other bj. While sucking him we had passed a yellow light so I had to flash someone but they decided to open the window instead and let a group of guys in the truck next to us see my ass and pussy. Shortly after that he came down my throat. I just stayed in the backseat. We hit a red light after that so that meant I had to play with myself. So each of the guys grabbed one of my legs and spread me open so they could see. Then they didn’t like how I was doing it so they took over and played with me. They took turns one fingered me while the other made me suck his finger then play with my nipples. I edged so many times I tired closing my legs so I wouldn’t cum but they held my legs open.

We had stopped to eat however they decided they weren’t done playing with me yet so they kept me back there. One started to eat me out while the other made out with me while I moaned. My bf told the others what was going on and they said one of the other girls was getting fucked in the back of his truck so it was all good. The other girl came to watch what we were doing. I ended up cumming in the backseat. We then got out and had lunch. I put my vibe panties on and went to sit outside with them. They took time with the remote. My bf then decided it was his turn to cum before we got back on the road so he brought me outside and had me suck him off in the front seat. While I was sucking him he reached over and started playing a little then would suck his fingers and repeat. He came down my throat. The rest of the ride was pretty uneventful flashing a few people and playing with myself for a while.

When we got there it was around noon and I was told I had to help set up shirtless. If anyone saw me I wasn’t allowed to cover up. I did as I was told and helped set stuff up. I was told I had a nice rack by some guy and I said thank you. Other people and just kept walking. The last group that saw me was a group of girls and guys around our age and they said I had nice tits and they knew where to come if they want to see anything fun happening.

After we ere all set up I went to shower and when I came out of the shower stall I was blindfolded from behind and taken into a camper and tied to the bed spread eagle. Someone started pinching my nipples and another hand was on my inner thigh. I was wet already. One of the girls sat on my face and told me to start eating. When I didn’t right away someone slapped my pussy. While I ate her out someone came and was teasing my pussy with their tongue first then their fingers. I was so close to cumming but then they stopped. The girl came on my face. Then there was nothing going on for a few minutes. Then someone put a vibe on my pussy and made me edge two more times. Then I was being untied be but tied my hands together and taken out on the camper back porch I think. They laid me down on the deck on something soft and pushed my knees towards my chest then I felt something by pussy. Then something was fucking me and someone was playing with my clit. I got more and more turned on and was so close to cumming. I begged for it but they stopped. And slapped my pussy. They untied my hands and put me on my hands and knees. Someone told me to open my mouth which I did and someone grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth. While someone else was fucking me with a strap on. Someone took off my blindfold and I looked up to see my bf fucking my throat. He says to me how does it feel to fucked by a girl while I’m fucking your throat. I ended up cumming hard. After they were done they tied my hands back together and left me there for a while. After a few minutes I realized no one was around so I got up and found one the guys shirts and put it on and tried to make my way to the lake. My bf caught me when I was almost there but told me if I can cum in the next three minutes he will let me continue on. He took me into a shower stall didn’t lock the door and set a timer. He fingered me hard while using his other hand to play with my clit. I did cum and got to continue.

But another of the guys caught me and took me back to his tent. Where he tied my legs wide open and hands above my head and left the door wide open so anyone could see. He then took clothes pins and put them on my nipples and on my pussy lips. He then took a vibrator and put it on my pussy. I tried squirming all over but he had me tied down too well. After i edged 2 times he pulled the clothes pins off my nipples then slapped my boobs. He did the same to my pussy pulled off the clothes pins then slapped it. He left me there tied up. I was able to loosen my wrist some and got out then was able to untie my legs and got out of there. This time I made it all the way to the lake. My bf was down there fishing and was laughing. Here some of the others were behind me but didn’t catch me in time. He gave me his shirt to wear.

Later on at night we deceived to play truth or dare for a bit. My first dare was to give someone the group chooses oral in a public area while someone take photos or video. They chose one of the laundry rooms and chose one of the girls for me to give oral to and had one of the guys take picutures or videos. When we got there no one was there so the girl dropped her shorts and underwear and hopped up on the counter. I went to work eating her pussy and sucking on her clit. Since I accidentally came on the way here I couldn’t cum but the guy friend decided it would be fun to play with my pussy anyway. He edged me twice. Once the girl came we went back to the campsite but they took my shorts away first. When we go back one of the the girls was fucking a suction cup dildo outside while she was sucking two of the guys cocks.

My boyfriends turn was next and his dare was he had to let one of the girls ride his face. Which he did. While that was happening it was some of the others turns. My next dare was I had to let one of the guys fuck my throat while someone fingered me. If I came then each person got a choice to slap my pussy, clit, or ass 5 times. I went and laid on the bed while they decided who was fucking my throat. One the guys came in and I let him fuck my throat and one of the other guys came in and he fingered me and teased my clit. He edged 3 times and on the fourth time I ended up cumming. Each of the nine got to slap me me 5 times. Two of them slapped my ass, four chose to slap my pussy. While the last three decided to slap my clit. I was very sore by the end them slapping me. As my rearward for not complaining my bf decided to eat me out and pleasure me till I came twice. Friends had more dares such as acting out 10 sex gifs and fucking outside on a big rock and getting a bj in the public bathrooms. My last dare was to take my suction cup dildo outside and fuck it while shirtless till 5 people walk past or see me. I went outside and one of the guys came outside to watch. The first person that saw me just stoped to watch for a minute and kept going. The next one was a girl and she asked if she could get a closer look and the guy friend said sure. She got closer and watched and said I had a beautiful body and asked if she could touch my nipples I said sure. After that she left. Next was a guy and I looked fucking sexy and told the guy friend he had a sexy show. The next was some of the group from earlier and our friend invited them over and they like watching it. Then started talking like I wasn’t even there. Then one the girls and guys asked if they could touch me he said sure. So they came over one was playing with my clit while the other played with my nipples. I was so close to cumming.

After they left we went back inside and the girls stripped naked and got tied to things. Tonight I was tied to the couch with legs tied open and my pussy out. The other was tied to a counter and the last one was tied to a chair. The guys started playing poker they decided to play three rounds. The guy that won the first game decided to untie me and take me to his camper. When we got in his camper he brought his bag of toys out and grabbed a towel and threw it at me tole me to wrap myself up and we were going to have some fun in the shower. When we got to the shower he started making out with me then started sucking my neck and started to play with my pussy. He slid a thrusting vibe in me and sat me on the bench in the shower. He then started to rub himself while watching me come apart right as I was about to cum he turned it off and told me to go shower. I did as I was told. When I came around the corner he had put a towel down on the bench and had a vibrating wand in his hand and told me to get myself off while he was in the shower. I did what I was told I came twice. He then took me back to the camper. He is giving me 20 mins to write this. Then I have to what he says for the rest of the night. I have a feeling this is going to be a long night.

Toys
Suction cup dildo
Vibrating wand
Vibrating dildo
Hand cuffs
Glass dildo
Clit stimulator
Rope
Clothes pins
Household stuff
The following user says Thank You to Hornygirl99 for this post:
Old Today, 01:27 AM   #22
maccas

This sounds like such a hot trip! I wish i was with the other campers. Maybe you should let some of the other group eat your pussy

I work as a 'chef' at everyones favourite fast food place, McDonalds!

Dislikes: CEI, Pain, Bladder Control

Limits: Messy, Illegal, Involving Others, Scat, Permanent, Face

KIK/Snap: macmaccas
maccas is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk