Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default After Classes Are Over [FICTION]

Click here to read the complete story without user comments!

My first attempt at a story. Hope you enjoy it. Feedback is appreciated.

PROLOGUE
As a teacher's assistant, I always found it normal and healthy to fantasize about my students, as long as everything remained in my mind. Some students simply made it easier than others to fantasize.

Take for example the case of one Sarah. The first day of class of that semester, as I was writing up the cursus on the blackboard, she came in. It is not what she was wearing that first drew my attention, but how she was wearing it. Her gait was perfectly balanced, her hips swayed to a silent but entrancing rhythm and the air around her seemed to pause as if to take its breath. From the first moment I saw her, I knew she would be flirting the entire session. She had on a short red camisole that highlighted her midriff and low-cut jeans. Her hair, auburn going on blonde (it could have been dyed, at the time I was not certain), danced lazily on her shoulders. Her smile was always a few steps in front of her, clearing the room for her entrance. I was not the only one paying attention, of course. She made heads turn, and the other students already gathered there had also felt her undeniable allure, both the men and the women.

Now, mind you, as a teacher's assistant, I had never envisionned anything other than a fantasy in my mind. Even as the weeks went on, as I gave my class, as she stared at my figure during the lectures. Hints of possible mutual attraction had not even crossed my mind. There were signs, mind you, but I was simply too absorbed in my tasks to do amything about them. And the impropriety of such a relationship was too obvious for anything to happen.

On the final day of classes, she handed in her final exam. I raised my eyes from my desk as she leant in front of me, granting me full view of her cleavage. I remember thinking that she was not wearing a bra. It took me a moment to keep my eyes going higher up to her own.

"It was fun, Jim."

She smiled.

Jim. James, actually. That's me, if you hadn't guessed. I'm 28 years old, average build and height, not much to look at really. I don't train as often as I should and I don't really watch my weight, although it hasn't caught up to me yet. I'm pretty good-looking, at least according to some of my female coworkers, and a few of the male too, but that hasn't helped me score any relationship with them.

"What are you teaching next semester?"

The question was sudden and out of context, so it took me a while to gather my thoughts. Sarah's gaze was fixated on mine, and I was intimidated.

"Well, I replied, I'm doing this class again."

I taught advanced english grammar - the course that no teacher wanted to give - to students starting at college and also to students who wanted it as a supplemental class, as if anyone was dumb enough to want to actually learn grammar.

"Anything else?"
"No."
"Too bad."

The comment surprised me.

"Any chance of you giving any other classes in the following semesters?"
"I don't think so, but that could change. It's hard to know. Why?"

She smiled at me.

"I enjoyed your class, you made grammar fun to watch."

The playfulness in her tone of voice made me tremble inside. My gaze wanted to return to her cleavage, but I forced my mind not to wander.

"Well, take care. Happy holidays!"

And with that, she strutted out of my class, and out of my life - at least, that's what I imagined at the time. Her hips swaying left and right in those tight pants were her final farewell to me.

Collecting the exams after class was over, I was appalled at my conduct. I was actually experiencing two different feelings. The first one was shame at my conduct towards her. The second was stupidity at not making a pass at her, despite the moral implications. Then it dawned on me that she was no longer my student and my stupidly expanded tenfold. I tucked my head between my legs and made my way to the T.A. office, where I filed everything neatly for correction the next day.

It was not before I was about to leave that I realized there was a small card under the documentation. It was a memo type card, with a phone number and Sarah's name. My heart froze for a second, then sped away at an increasing pace. On the back of the card, she had written a small note.

"Thanks for the english classes. I'd like to teach you a thing or two myself. If you'd like to learn more, please call me. Sarah."

Fate had just dealt me a new hand. My only question was what she had in mind for my "education"?

Last edited by Leopard; 01-04-2011 at 11:04 PM.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk