Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2008, 02:57 PM   #1
cj123

Location: um.......the voice in my head says Iran, but the street sign says Canada
Default a gay week in Florida (non-fiction into fiction)

Alright, this is my first story so it may suck........ we arre all guys in thi story by the way and we are all 15

Okay, so as a end of the school year field trip, my grade 9 class went to Florida and surrounding area. Now, we all had to have room mates and i was placed with two kids who i dispised the most in my class, Jon and Frankie. I thought it was going to be really lame, but anyways, long story short, we got there on our first night and got in bed, when i suggested we play T or D. So we did. We all agreed that we would go crazy, hold nothing back and we couldn't chicken out, so Frankie started by saying "Stan (me), truth or dare?" and me being the crazy one, said dare. He gave me an easy one, i had to lick from Jon's stomach to his chest. Nobody knew, but i had fantasies about Jon, and really liked his body shape, so i stuck my face to him, and started licking, taking my time, he tasted so good, a finally got to his chest, my dick was starting to get hard. Then i asked Jon and he said dare, i said he had to dry hump me for five minutes, and so i bent over in front of him, and he started to hump away. I could feel his hard dick touching me, whishing he would take off my pants, when out of nowhere Frankie came up to me and started feeling the bulge in my pants. I knew it was going to be one hell of a week.....

please comment, part 2 coming soon!!
cj123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk