Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
Left

Default Two Incidents

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Hello, this is my first story. I am currently 18 years old, and I have been around this site for a few years now; while this is my actual first account. I have had a rather dull life, however there were two 'sparks' that really stand out amongst everything else. Before I start the story, let me tell you, the reader, a little about me. I am straight, I am also a male. I am currently 5'10; although during the story I was 14 and about 5'5 give or take. I have a younger brother who is currently 16; he has always been 2 inches shorter then me. The two of us get along quite well because we are almost opposites of each other. I hate rap, he loves rap. I hate basketball, he hates football (American football). I have green eyes, he has blue. Now for the similarities. We are both skinny; when the story takes place I am 14 and he is 12, I weighed about 110 pounds, and he 100 or so. Also neither of us care about anything physical really. By that I mean we are skinny and we don't care about working out, although now we are bigger for our sports. But also we never, and still never, care about seeing each other naked. We've grown up taking baths together, and all that. That has made us desensitized to nudity. We were used to it.

Now the two parts of my life are going to be broken down, and hopefully completed by this summer. It really bothers me when people don't complete their stories (two writers who I've just found that were great, but no longer update are: Funny pie and Demon Thief. This is dedicated to you, I hope you like it, and please finish your respective stories!). Anyways, the first incident occurs when I'm 14, and the second when I'm 15.

The people in the first incident are, Me (Dyl, short for Dylan). My brother (Jack). My friend (same age, name is Justin). And my friends older sister (Jannie, pronounced jay-knee). Anyways I shall post the first official part later...

Love's dares.

My Snapchat is: Left19

Ever want to talk/chat/dare don't hesitate to pm me!

My stories:
-Two Incidents: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80737

-Unbound: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101879

Last edited by Leopard; 08-02-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
funny pie