Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2008, 08:53 PM   #1
sjsully06
Account Banned

Default Reviving my old classic (teachers pet)

Last year I wrote this story, and if its ok with the admins I would like to revive it to let new people read it. Its one of my better stories and I hope you all enjoy, after a year of being gone I am back and look forward to stories that are better than ever.

My name is Nick, and i'm here to tell you about a story that changed my life forever, but i'm getting ahead of myself so let me start at the beginning.

I was sitting in chemistry class and my teacher Mrs Meyers, who happens to be very beautiful, had to leave the room for a few minutes. A kid in class has spilt chemicals in himself and burnt his skin, so she took him to the nurse. We all figured she would be awhile so my friend ashley decided to start an all class game of truth or dare. Nick she said as she looked at me, truth or dare? Me being an outgoing unshy guy I said dare, ok, she said. I dare you to flash the class. Now I have my limits, but I must admit, that wasnt one of them. So I said ok and I whipped out my penis for every guy and girl to see, including Mrs Meyers...

Now I must say I've never seen a class laugh so hard or feel my face go so red. However instead of being yelled at she politly told me to sta after class, now seeing as it was the last class of the day, I would be staying after school.

Well class ended and I stayed after and received the biggest shock of my life..

But again im getting ahead of myself, so I stayed after and she went and closed the door to the room, I swear I heard it lock, but I am still not sure. Anyways she walked over to me and told me how she knows that I look at her. Which is true, she is hott! She has C cup boobs, a nice full ass, bright blue eyes and brown hair. Her lips are nice and plump and she has great curves. So she continued since you like to look at me and show your cock off to the class, everyday after school for a month you have to come in here. But it was only a dare, please dont give me detention for a month, I stammered. Oh! Its not detention, because I have to admit that I look at you to, and I loved your plump juicy 4inch soft cock, but I want to see it at full length. Now at this point my mind was spinning, did I really hear her correctly, this was a dream come true, could my life get better. And she said, since you like truth or dare, we will play it everyday for the month. Today im afraid im in a rush, but I will give you one, so truth or dare she said.
D..Da...DAre I stuttered, ok she said, I dare you to make out with me, and before I could comprehend what she said she went in for the kiss.

Our lips touched, then her tounge slowly licked mine to let me know she wanted more, so I opened my mouth and out toungues connected and we just stood there making out, suddenly her hand went down and slipped into my pants and she started to rub my hard cock, she then pushed me backwards onto her desk and she removed my pants and underwear and she got on top of me and she removed her skirt and pink thong ( I never knw till that day that teachers wore thongs) we than proceeded to have sex, her nice, sexy boobs, bouncing under her shirt as we fucked. About 10 mins later she stopped and reminded me that she was short of time, so she got off me and put her thong and skirt back on and left the room. I slowly got up, put my clothes on and left shortly afterwards. It was the best day of my life, and it left me wondering what was left to come...

To Be Continued...
The truth is that I may write amazing stories about bondage and other things like master/slave. But the truth is that I can write it, but I dont do it, so stop asking me to be your slave or master. Also for the last time when I do dares I dont do poo, painful, messy, or public. So even if I do wear diapers, I wont shit one...
sjsully06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk